Chapter 1

How the Years Go By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongwoon chewed his food in silent. Jongjin and Jongin sat in front of him, busy eating their foods. 5 years had passed and all of them were in the second year of university now. Last year their mother passed away because a car accident, leaving the boys with only father who is always busy with his work.

“I am done eating. I will leave.” Jongin pushed the chair with his back and got up, walking towards the main door. He didn’t even look at Jongwoon and ignored Jongjin who was asking him to go together.

“Aish Jonginnie is so mean.” Jongjin pouted and cleaned up the table. Jongwoon only smiled and helped him to wash the dish.

The death of triplets’ mother didn’t really change the relationship of the family. Jongin, as the youngest among the triplets, still rebelling and didn’t obey his fathers. Jongin and Jongwoon’s relationship was getting worse year by year. The distance was very obvious but thanks to Jongjin, sometime he helped both of them to communicate. Jongjin was like the bridge who connected Jongwoon and Jongin. He was close to both of his triplet brothers.

“Let’s go together, Jongwoonie! I will drive you to the art building.” Jongjin and Jongwoon went outside and locked the house. Their father always went overseas for business, leaving the triplets by themselves. As usual, his father put his trust on Jongwoon since he was the eldest.

They were heading to their university now. Jongwoon chose drawing & painting as major because he loves to draw ever since he was a kid. Different with Jongjin who loves to read, so the middle of the triplets took literature.

“Jongwoonie, I will see you later okay.” Jongjin smiled cutely at Jongwoon then drove away from his sight.

It was the second year of the triplets in university. Jongwoon was not sophomore anymore and he realized that this year he would be a senior. There would be many freshmen and people. He cringed at the thought. He put the earphone and walked towards his class. Jongwoon was anti-social and introvert. He only socialized with his brothers, other than that he preferred to be alone. He didn’t have friends during his first year, different with Jongjin who is the flower boy of the university. Jongjin was outgoing and cheerful person.

Jongwoon was enjoying the music until his eyes met with Jongin at the end of the hallway. Jongin took a dance major which located in Art building too.  He was very easy to spot with his silver-blond hair and tall figure. Jongin might be the youngest among the triplets but he was the tallest. The youngest of the triplets turned around to avoid meeting his brother.

“Excuse me, sunbae.”

A velvety voice drew Jongwoon’s attention. He turned to his side and spotted a lanky brunette with cheeky smile. He was taller than him and his nose was a bit red, maybe because the cold weather.

“Y-yes?” Jongwoon stuttered, he wasn’t good at interacting with people and the situation right now made him nervous. Especially when those brown orbs stared into his soul

“Hello sunbae, I am a freshman from Music department. My name is Cho Kyuhyun.”

Jongwoon was confused. This kid was a student from another department, what did he want from me?

“Uhm?”

“Sorry if I scare you but I like your painting. The maple tree painting in the hallway… It was yours, right?” Kyuhyun pointed his finger at the painting of maple tree. The shades of orange and red looked beautiful even from a far.

Jongwoon startled. He remembered that last year his painting was chosen as one of the best painting in class. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter