Chapter 7

Choose Me

Chen

It's been two days since I was with Hyoyeon in her apartment. All we did is makeout, I did touch her, but I never tried to pull up her shirt or touch her skin directly. I was tempted to, but I value a girl, and Hyoyeon is someone who even if I wanted to I couldn't do that too. I respect her too much, and I really love her. I'll wait until I marry her, which I will. I'm determined to put a shiny rock on that finger and make her mines. Ever since the night I spent with her, all my dreams have been about marrying her, having children, and having a happy home and I can say nothing makes me as happy as those thoughts. After we stopped kissing, we sat on her couch talking. I explained to her the situation. I have to keep going on dates, until I come up with a better idea. I did lead these girls on and make the feel like everyone had a fair chance. I do feel bad though, I already made my decision and I keep leading them on. I think it's best to tell my parents already. Right? I have to before things get worse. 

I've been in my office all day. I have a meeting tonight with my dad about the company. I need to tell him my ideas and how I plan to run the company, the changes I'll make and so on. I've been preparing a presentation for a while now and I finally get to show my dad. Taking over the company has been my dream since I was a small boy and I'm finally accomplishing it. I'm almost done with the finishing touches. I get ready and make sure I look presentable like the next chairman, the hot chairman. 

I arrive to my dad's office 5 minutes earlier. He's looking at the window of his office, he looks so peaceful I don't want to interrupt his thoughts. I guess he knew I was there because he turns around and smiles at me. My dad is a very caring father unlike most dad's I've heard about, I got lucky.

"Come here son" I walk to where he's standing.

"Hey dad, I'm ready to give my presentation"

"You know, the presentation is just for the board. I don't need a silly presentation I already know you're going to do splendid things with this company"

"You really think so dad?"

"I know so, so do you kind of have an idea of who you want to marry? I know I'm asking so soon but you seem pretty happy lately could if be that you already found her?"

"Is it a bad thing to make up your mind so quickly? Would you consider it a premature decision?"

"No, it's a strong decision, if you have found out so quickly that's a sign it's meant to be since you don't have to second guess right?"

"Right... Well I have found her. I just don't want to hurt the other girls." I frown. I've been worrying abou this for days.

"You haven't hurt them. So the girl you want to marry, is she Hyoyeon?" He winks at me. How did he know?

"I know you two have been spending time together and I saw the way you looked at her at the meeting. She's a lovely girl, I like her" I'm impressed by my dad's observations.

"Yes, it's her, you caught me" I blush, just thinking about her gives me butterflies.

"Son, I already dismissed the other girls." He did? When? What? WHY?

"You did? Why?"

"You already chose Hyoyeon, there's no need for a competition." Wow, that was fast.

"Wow, thanks dad!" I am actually really happy, I can't wait to tell Hyoyeon, I hope she's as happy as me.

"I expect a wedding soon then son... I have cancer."

 

 

sorry it took me so long to update.

I've been feeling down about the story, I don't know if you guys like it or not. 

hop you enjoyed the chapter!