Chapter 4

Choose Me

Chen

It's 5:30 a.m on a Saturday morning and I can't stay in bed any longer. Did last night really happen? I touch my lips and remember last night. I had my first kiss and it was a m a z i n g. Ah I feel like a little boy. I'm so happy. I need to get up from bed and go running, I have to much energy.

I'm out the house by 6:00 a.m. I have joggers and a white tank on with a blue jacket, shades and my iPod. I walk to the neighborhood park and start running. I'm listening to French club music. I love upbeat music, it gets me pumped up. The music is making me run faster. I feel amazing, I love the way running makes me feel. You can run whenever, you can run when you're happy, you can run when you're sad. It's a nice feeling. I love when I feel my lungs working, my legs taking me to unknown places. Kai once told me that it was called "runner's high", it's when you running and you feel like you're in another world. 

I've run 6 miles and then decide to go home. I'm walking home when I remember about the competition. I have to take someone out on a date today. I told Hyoyeon that I wanted to choose her but she has to fall for me first. I have to keep the competition going until she tells me that she's ready. Honestly, I want to get to know her better too. I'm glad she didn't deny me. 

I text I.U before I get in the shower. She made a big impression on me yesterday, I should at least take her on a date. 

By 9:00 a.m I'm dressed and ready to go. I'm wearing black pants and a white v-neck shirt with a jean jacket, white air maxes and black shades. I decided that I wanted to take I.U to the zoo, I hope she likes animals or I am screwed. I turn on the GPS on my phone and type in the address I.U gave me to her house. I make it to her house in 20 minutes. She lives in a cute small townhouse, it's very much her style. I call her and let her know I'm outside. I want to be a gentleman so I get out the car. I see her getting out the house, wow. She's so cute and stylish. She's wearing light washed jeans, a long grey v-neck tee shirt, high top converse and she has white Michael Kors bag, she's wearing big reading glasses and a white baseball cap. It's simple yet fashionable and cute. She's smiling and she comes to me now.

"Good morning Chen, you look really happy!" She looks happy too.

"Good morning I.U, and haha I am very happy. You look very cute." She blushes at my compliment. I blush back too and then clear my throat. "So, should we get going?"

"Yeah, I'm ready!" She first pumps the air, today is going to be fun.

I walk to the passenger side and open the door for her, she smiles at me and gets in. I walk back to my side, ah why am I getting so happy, who I really want to be on this date with is Hyoyeon. 

The trip to the zoo was more fun then I expected. I.U knows a lot about animals. She was doing aigoo the whole tie. She was amazed by everything and I have to admit it was adorable. She bought herself a giraffe cup and she was actually jumping from excitement. We ate sandwiches and talked about her life, I got to know her a little better. She was actually really honest. She even apologized for being so amazed by everything. She told  me that the reason she was so happy was because her parents died at a young age and so she's never went to a zoo, she was too busy with her music trying to make it that she had no time for fun. So that's why my mom told me that lie that her parents were out of town. She didn't want to tell me she didn't have parents. I get really sad, I try not to cry. I can't even imagine how lonely she must feel. 

I'm not falling for her, I like her. And I want to be there for her, but I know I'm not the one for her. She's like a sister to me know, I want to protect her. 

 

 


Small chapter, I want you guys to get to know all the girls better :)

who wants to see more Hyochen? 

<3