Chapter 3

Choose Me

 

Hyoyeon

I'm the last girl to be here, great. I had to rush after dance practice to the dorm to shower and get dressed. My stylists were so generous by helping me so much, I got done getting ready in 30 minutes, our new record. But, even though I made it right on time, I feel really late. I take a quick look at the girls as I was to Chen and his parents. The girls all look so pretty, they really want to marry Chen. I look at Chen and I am amazed. He looks y and mature. I'm in awe. I blink twice, I'm taken back a bit, I can't believe how good he looks. I look at him, and his eyes are already on my eyes. I keep my eyes locked with his. I don't know but the way he's looking at me makes me feel hot, and intense. I feel electricity between us, I want his lips on me, badly. I keep calm though, I have to keep calm. Everyone is watching us, and I'm a little nervous. I'm right in front of Chen now, I have to compose myself to talk.

"I'm sorry, I feel as though I'm late. My sincere apologies. Mr. and Mrs. Kim, thank you for this opportunity I am forever grateful"

"Don't worry hun, you're right on time. Thank you for showing interest in our soon. You look lovely by the way." She's very kind to me, I wonder if she was like that with all the girls. She even complimented my clothing. Wait, what was I wearing again? I look to my clothing. I'm wearing a gold and pink beaded mini dress by Fendi. I matched gold high heels with my dress and a soft pink blazer. I do look nice, I admit and I feel even better for being complimented by Chen's mom.

"I do agree with my mom, you look lovely. You are right on time. You can take a seat and we'll begin right away" Chen looks really happy to see me, well at least I think he does. I haven't seen him this happy and relaxed. I'm making my way to table when I get a message from Chen. 

  • Chen: Meet me after this at the dance studio. ​

The dance studio? Why does he want to see me? I'm seated down now, confused as ever. My attention is now on Chen's dad who's holding a microphone.

"Thank you everyone for making it tonight. It makes me content that you girls all want my Chen's heart. So thank you again." He hands the microphone to his wife now.

"Good night everyone. Thank you for making here today. All you girls look lovely. I have been waiting all week for this and I am so excited for what has yet to come. As you all now, you girls are all sort of tied to Chen now by agreeing to compete to be the woman who gets to be his wife. I want to remind you all that even though not all 4 of you girls are his girlfriend but while you are in this, please stay loyal. There will be tests, and girls will be eliminated. Chen decides when to eliminate, everything is up to him. So please keep in mind that." If you didn't know Chen's mom, you'd think she would be scary by saying this but if you did like me, you'd know she really just loves her son a lot that she wants to keep him protected. Mrs. Kim hands Chen the microphone now. He smiles, I know he's nervous but hiding it really well.

"Thank you everyone for your effort into making it here tonight. I'm actually really happy that everyone showed up, I had a feeling no one would" We all laugh, he's so cute, it melts my heart. "I want to just say that one of you girls will be my wife. I am in this as much as you are. But, if anyone ever feels the need to stop this competition, I want you to know that I respect everyone's decisions, I will be contacting you if I want to see you or talk to you. Thank you so much, I really am honored that any of you girls have an interest on me. Have a safe night, I'll hear from everyone soon" 

Everyone says their goodbye's to Chen, but when I do, he gives me that look that says "Don't forget about later" I say goodbye to his parents and make myself outside where my driver is parked. 

"Where to miss?" My driver asks me after he closes the door.

"To the dance studio, please"

 

Chen

That actually went better than expected. I was nervous the whole time but I was happy. I think I completely lost it when I saw Hyoyeon. When I saw her, my heart did backflips. I even told her to meet at the dance studio. I think I've completely lost it, but I don't care anymore. I like her, I admit it. I've been liking her for a very long time but I am always so busy until lately with the whole wife competition. 

I'm at the dance studio now, the lights aren't on. I hope she's here. I open the door and there she in sitting on the floor with her heels off. I wonder if it must hurt to wear heels, they look painful. I sit right next to her now. It's dark in the room but I can see that she's smiling. 

"Hey are you okay?" I point to her shoes.

"Yeah, I was just tired of wearing shoes, being barefoot is so much better."

"Yeah, those things look painful" I give her a sad face and she laughs. 

"Haha, they are. Don't ever wear them. So why did you want to see me?"

"I won't. I wanted to talk to you" 

"Oh okay what happened?"

"I didn't know you liked me, why did you agree to participate?" I'm actually really curious to know.

"I do like you. And I agreed to participate because I like you and because my dad is dying, and wants to see me marry before he can't anymore" A tear comes down her cheek and I wipe it away. 

"Please don't cry. When you walked into the room, I couldn't believe it. I was so happy, I can't tell you how happy I am that you were there."

"Really? Why?"

"Yes, because I like you Hyoyeon. I've liked you for a long time. If you tell me you want to marry me, I'll end this whole competition and I'll marry you." Holy , I just said that. Damn. What are you doing to me Hyoyeon. 

"Chen, I -" I cut her off and place a finger on ther mouth

"I'll make you fall for me, you need to fall for me first. I know. Shhh. Don't be scared, I'll be waiting until you're ready. Tell me when you are and I'll end it all. This will be our secret." I wrap my hands around her and hug her. I don't know if I'm imagining it but I feel her arms come around me too. We stay hugging like this for a few minutes. I have to do it, this is it. I look up to her now, she's looking at me too. Does she want me to kiss me too? Ah, I need to do this. 

I do this naturally. I lean closer to her, my forehead is now touching hers. I feel her breath on my face, she knows what I'm about to do. I close my eyes and I kiss her. She kisses me back. She tastes so sweet, I like how she tastes. I want to taste her lips again, so I kiss her back and we keep kissing. Finally we break off the kiss. I feel high, I feel like I'm in the clouds. 

"Woah..." She says, she's smiling though, her cheeks are scarlet. She looks so alive.

"Woah." I say back and wink at her. 

This is just the beginning for us. 

 

 

You guys love me,

xoxo ;)

I'll update again soon. Don't forget to leave comments

It motivates me to write more.