Did it for you

More Of You

'How'd your date with Jay go yesterday?' Lena asks, ruffling haya's hair to get her attention as she places herself next to her on the sofa

Haya smiles, realising she wasn't alone in the empty house anymore, ' when did you get back?' She asks happily 

'I asked you first' Lena lets out, knowing exactly what Haya was trying to do. 'Do you want to talk about anything? You've been really quiet lately' she adds worriedly, keeping track of how many times the same empty expression had washed over her friends face. 

'I'm fine -' 

'No you're not' Lena butts in, knowing exactly what Haya was going to say. 'We are going to sit here until you spit it out because I am not going to deal with you being sad any longer' she says stubbornly wanting nothing more but her old friend back

'It's jay ....,' Haya begins, finally opening up as she adjusts her seating position. 

'I'm happy when I'm with him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't hate me either but ..... But that girl-' 

'Oh   I don't even want to hear her name!' Lena blurts out before Haya could say what she wanted to say next. 

She laughs at her friends overreaction, knowing she wanted to loosen the tension in the air. 

'What did she do??' She continues, motioning Haya to continue talking 

'It's not really what she did but it's how she makes Jay act. It's like he's hiding something from me and i know it has something to do with Hana. Sometimes it feels as if I came second or something...' Haya finally vents out  taking a deep sigh after she was done to keep her emotions in check. 

Lena sat silently listening, thinking hard about what she could do to help before finally coming to an epiphany. 

'Let's find this !' Lena finally exclaims after a little while of thinking. Jay wasn't going to let Haya get involved but he never said anything about Lena. 

'If jays not giving you answers, Hana definitely    will!' 

Haya nods, also wanting answers. She knew Jay wouldn't have liked it but she needed to know where she stood in the relationship and his promise to 'deal with it' wasn't giving her the security she needed. 

'How are we going to find her?' 

'Not hard, I found out where she's working   from Gray' Lena smiles, grabbing her keys and leading Haya out of the apartment. 

--------------

It wasn't too hard to find her, everyone in the industry was usually connected to each other after all. Both Haya and Lena walk into the big office building, wearily looking around for their target. 

It didn't take long before they spot the blonde hair on Hana's head, swiftly following her as she heads to her office, clueless of the two as she was busy with the two cups of coffee in her hand. 

'Wait' Haya suddenly says when they reach Hana's office as she grabs onto lena's hand to stop her from walking into the room. 

'What ?' Lena whispers  questioningly,  hoping her friend wasn't going to back out after they've come this far. 

'I don't feel good about this..' Haya admits, knowing this was going against Jay's trust. 

'Haya, you're going to continue feeling bad if you don't do this now' Lena reminds her before Haya finally decides to  take the lead, heading in first with all the courage she had managed to muster up soon followed by her friend. 

-------

'HAYA?!' a confused exclamation escapes Hana when she  spotted her on the other side of her office. 'What the hell do you think you're doing here?!' 

'We need to talk' Haya manages to say calmly, ignoring the confusion on Hana's face. 

'About Jay?' Hana asks as if teasing her knowing exactly what she wanted to know. 

'That seems like the only thing we have in common' she adds, as if she had some sort of an advantage over her. 

Haya chooses to ignore her games, getting straight to the point. ' what's your relationship with him?' 

'You don't want to sit down first?' Hana lets out another sarcastic laugh, knowing Haya was dying to know what her boyfriend really had to do with her. 

'I swear to god if you play around for any longer Im going to hurt you!' Lena finally explodes, stepping up beside her friend to warn Hana, sick of the mind games she was playing with her. 

'Fine.. Fine ' Hana raises her hand up as if surrendering,  chuckling as she did, ' I'll talk ....but before I do,  you need to know you're at fault too Haya.' 

'What's that supposed to mean?' she asks, confused 

' think about it, Jay is a famous man, capable too... What girl doesn't appriciate that? ' she begins, stepping closer towards Haya, 'His work requires him to meet with beautiful girls all day long, and for him to settle for someone like you is very unlikely' 

'Watch your mouth Hana' Lena growls angrily as she steps forward only to be stopped by haya's grab to her wrist, 

'Do you want to hear the truth or not?' 

'Yes' Haya blurts out, holding back both Lena and her own emotions. 

'It's simple, just know you're not the first so stop acting like you're the victim' Hana growls, subtly trying to tell her that she was suffering too. 

The room went silent as the air in it   begins to feel suffocating. Haya   stood still, attempting to figure out what she had heard. Suddenly the door from behind Hana that lead to a private built in part of the office opens, a familiar face coming into haya's view . 

'I'll come back for my shirt later--' jay says as he enters the room clueless of what had happened, not yet aware of the two other figures in the room. Haya  watches him as he  busily adjusts his sleeves, folding  it a quarter way up his arm. 

'....Jay??' Haya's voice begins to crack as her chest becomes tighter.  This was the last straw....