Again?

More Of You

“You really don’t remember me??” Hanna lets go of Jay’s hand, giving him a disapproving look. Jay stood still for a while with Hanna tapping her fingers impatiently waiting to hear his answer until what Simon had said before hit him.

“The girl from the club, right?” Jay asks unsurely,

Hanna stares at him in disbelief as if he had just offended her, “I’m not just any girl Jay”

He sighs, looking away to cool himself from the remark she had just said, hating the fact that this girl was being unreasonable over something that shouldn’t even mean anything to the both of them before turning to face her again, “Look, about what happened that night” he begins to explain before being told to hush up again  

“Whatever happened, it’s not like we’re strangers anymore” she states proudly,

“But I don’t even know you!” he utters out, now becoming more and more pissed at the fact that she wasn’t taking any of what he is saying into consideration.

“How can you not know me?! You were with me the whole night at the club! We’ve worked together for two weeks, for God sakes we even slept together not even a week ago!”

“It was a mistake!” Jay blurts out, “I was drunk that night, I’m sorry” He admits, knowing he shouldn’t have done what he did even if it was because he was emotionally wrecked at the time.

“I don’t think I can talk to you right now” Hanna decides after a bit of hesitation, “I’m leaving.” She says as she slams the door shut behind her.

The next day jay had tried to call Haya but it kept going to message, She’s either lost her phone or she’s ignoring me, Jay thought to himself, dialling her number for the sixth time today.

“Why don’t you go get some fresh air or something? You’ve been hanging onto that phone since this morning” Gray says coming out of his studio to go grab a coffee from the shop not far from AOMG.

“She’s ignoring me” Jay tells him, hoping Gray could help him figure out why Haya was acting the way she is.

“What’d you do to her?” Gray asks wrapping his jacket around his body

“That’s what I want to know” Jay asks himself

“Let’s talk about it on our way, you look hella stressed out” Gray suggests,pulling him up from the white couch and dragging him towards the exit.

---------

“This is the best place to get an ice coffee” Josh declares pulling a tired Haya and an overly excited Lena into the coffee shop. “I came here with that girl the other day” He explains walking up to the register and taking it upon himself to order the exact drink he had with his date.

“What if we don’t want what you’re ordering, idiot” Lena says, shoving Josh aside to order her own drink.

Josh looks over at Haya who seemed careless of what was going on, “Come on Haya, you have to at least try it” Josh begged, wanting to share the same experience his tastebuds had with her.

“I’m not complaining” Haya shrugs walking away from her friends to find a seat near the window, knowing the other two would follow her after they have their little quarrel. 

The sun was super warm on Haya’s skin, and the little pot plants on the table made her feel a lot better after being cooped up in her dark room all day listening to depressing music after the disappointment of the night before.

It wasn’t long before an unhappy Lena and a victorious Josh takes their place next to her after receiving their order, 

“THREE ice coffees” Josh declares, placing one in front of each person,

“Looks like you lost this time” Haya smiles teasingly, rubbing salt into Lena’s wound,

“We’re still here for another two months, don’t worry I won’t lose to this idiot next time” Lena bites her lips, glaring over at Josh who was already half way done with his drink.

The three were busy laughing with each other before whispers coming from the front of the cafe started grabbing their attention.

‘Isn’t that Jay Park?” “What’s a celebrity doing here?”

Lena was the first to turn around, confirming what they were hearing before tapping Haya’s leg to get her attention.

“If you want to leave, we can” She tells her reassuringly

Haya quickly erase the gloomy expression on her face and turns to face her friend with a smile, “We literally met for one day, it’s not like we’re dating. Why should we hide like I cheated on him or something” Haya lets out a forced laugh, hoping they wouldn’t notice how upset she really was about the whole thing.

“Why do I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t know what’s going on?” Josh asks placing his drink down and waiting expectantly for their answer

“You were too busy with your girlfriend, maybe if you actually spent the first few weeks with us you would know what’s going on” Lena says accusingly, taking advantage of the situation to tell him how she honestly felt about him dating someone so fast when they haven’t even had time to unpack their luggage yet. 

“Maybe we should just leave”, Haya becoming more uncomfortable as the two continuously fight, becoming louder with every word.

The fight didn’t go unnoticed, Gray pointing out the three from the register,

“Isn’t that Haya?” He asks, causing Jay to immediately turn to the direction he was pointing. He watches as the three get up from their seats and start to make their way to the entrance of the cafe. Jay’s face becomes flushed with urgency, not knowing when he’ll be able to see Haya again, especially when she was putting in so much effort to ignore him.

Without knowing Jay blurts out her name, making sure he was loud enough to be heard by her and incidentally the twenty other people in the shop, but Haya continued on her way to the door even when Josh had nudged her to stop, not wanting to cause a scene in the small cafe.

“There are fans in here, go out to talk to her” Gray advises him, “I’ll grab us a drink and follow out later”. Jay nods, rushing behind Haya.

It didnt take much effort to catch up to the trio who had stopped not far down the walk way, 

“He’s behind you”, Jay overhears Lena telling Haya as he approaches them. Haya turns as if it was automatic, her eyes meeting with his. 

“Hey” He smiles cautiously, seeing as Haya wasn’t smiling back to him. “Can we talk?” he asks, 

“About what?!” Lena blurts out before any sound could even escape Haya, catching Jay off guard.

Haya places her hand on her friend's arm, “It’s fine” she reassures her, signalling josh and her to leave them alone for a bit, “I’ll catch up with you guys later”

Jay watches as the two walk away, Lena still giving him weird glares as she gets pulled away by Josh.

“So what did you want to talk about?” Haya asks, reminding him she was still there.

“Oh right” he utters, “You weren’t picking up your phone”, he starts, looking down at the phone tightly wrapped in her hand. Haya nods, admitting that she knew that, “Can I ask why?...... Did I do something?”, Jay observes her, trying to get at least a clue as to what he did but all Haya did was avoid his eyes, looking to the ground, unable to face him.

It took a bit before Haya raised her head back up to him again, Jay still standing quietly hoping she'd atleast curse at him or something.

"Who's the blonde girl?" Haya finally builds the courage to ask, not wanting to have it hanging over her head any longer. The question catches Jay off guard, now he was the one looking away. 

"She's your girlfriend, right?" Haya blurts out without knowing, seeing as now he's becoming way to silent for someone who had something to say to her. "Why would you even try to start something with me if you had someone else? Did you think I was seriously that easy? That I would even continue with what we were doing knowing you belonged to someone else". 

Jay sighs deeply after hearing what Haya had to say, instead of being angry he felt even more drawn to her seeing as she was a pretty decent girl after all. "You're done, right?" He asks, a sly smirk begins to appear on his face. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Haya asks, her anger turning into confusion, 

Jay shrugs playfully, "That girl is nobody, I promise" he reassures her. He knew it wasn't the full truth, well it was to him but maybe not to Hanna who he knew wouldn't just leave him alone but the way Haya was acting in front of him made him completely forget about the drama of that night. 

"Why are you like this?" Haya asks, feeling that he was slightly too happy for a person who is being misunderstood for being a complete jerk right now.

"It's cute" he smiles,

"What is??" Haya asks, her eyebrows furrowing together

"You being jealous" he teases,

Haya stood in shock, realizing she was actually acting like a jealous girlfriend to him right now. She quickly hides her expression behind the loose strand of hair in front of her face, biting her lip as if to punish herself for acting like such an idiot in front of him for the hundredth time.

"I.....It's not......." Haya stutters, which only seemed to make Jay happier that she was nervous around him, "Why would I be jealous?? We haven't even been on a proper date together yet!" Haya declares, 

"Then let's go" Jay smiles, grabbing hold of her hand and leading her deeper into the street.