Lost

More Of You

Haya closes her eyes hard for a few seconds, biting down on her bottom lips as she tries to stop herself from whatever her feelings were telling her to do. Her hands that were hugging on to the bag of food loosens, letting it drop to her side. 

'Haya I can explain...' She hears Jay say worriedly, opening her eyes to meet him again. He could tell she didn't want to be there. She didn't reply to him and just stared into his eyes as if trying to figure out if he was sincere or not. 

'Who are you supposed to be?' She finally lets out after pushing back the urge to walk away, ignoring Jay's comment as she turns her attention back to Hana.  

Hana raises a finger, pointing to herself with a questioning look. 

'Who?..Me?..' 

'Yeah, who are you supposed to be? Why are you in my boyfriends apartment.....dressed like that...' Haya interrogates her, her eyes travelling all the way down to Hana's partly ripped stocking. 

'She's just someone I know?' Jay insists, 'it's not what you think' 

'Jay, I asked her' Haya reminds him, her arms now folded in front of her as if she was investigating a criminal. 

'I'm a friend  of his' Hana replies so sure of herself, her tone leaving more questions than answers. 

Haya chooses to ignore her comment for the time being, knowing it wasn't going to go anywhere. 'If you're JUST a friend, then you'd understand if I ask you to leave us alone..' Haya lets out, hinting that she wanted to speak to Jay alone.  

Hana looks across at Him, somehow hoping he'd tell her to stay or atleast stick up for her in front of Haya after the confession she made last night, biting down hard on her lips as the seconds go by...

'fine, I'll leave!' she finally growls, giving Haya one last nasty look before barging past her and out the door. 

----

After hana had left, Haya invited herself inside, placing herself on the Seat across from Jay's favourite chair. As if it was his reflexes, he followed  her and sat  down. 

'She's the blonde girl Lena warned me about, right?' Haya begins, making the connections as she goes 

'Haya..' Jay says, as if begging her to hear him out. 

'Jay, if you weren't planning on being sincere with me in the first place why did you even  want to begin things with me?' 

He  sighs before saying what he needed to, 'Haya, i seriously only have eyes for you....she is nobody to me' he begins, finally getting the chance to speak, moving closer to her as he did. 

'That's what you told me last time, and she ended up in your apartment' Haya points out

'And nothing happened' he reassures her, 'she came because she was drunk and I had no where to leave her' he honestly tells her hoping she'd believe him. 

Haya'a expression begins to relax, slowly warming up to his sincerity. 'I chose you..' Jay reminds her, his hand reaches for hers, ' and I'm happy with my decision..',

his hand slowly travels up her arm and towards her neck, leaning his body closer to hers before his lips were inches away from hers. Haya could feel his breath against her lips as a little smirk appears on his face, 'I told you you're cute when you get jealous like that' he smiles before really leaning into her, kissing her bottom lips before backing away again. 

'I'll deal with Hana, trust me' he reassured her again, 

'It's not you that I don't trust' Haya finally smiles too as she returns his kiss.