Moira

More Of You

A strong hand taps at Haya’s back with urgency.

 “What?!” she exclaims at her stupid friend who was standing behind her, this was the fifth time he’s played something like this while they were both restlessly waiting for their friend’s flight to finally arrive.

Josh shakes his head, attempting to show her this time he wasn’t annoying her just for the hell of it as he slowly raises his finger towards the entrance of the airport, “Your dog...” His voice trails off into the distance. Haya’s eyes follow the direction of his finger as she soon realizes what had happened, a sudden gush of distress fills her up.

“Why didn’t you say anything?!” She glares at him, hitting her friend on the stomach before they both begin sprinting towards the little puppy who had somehow escaped from Josh’s hold. “You had one job Josh!” She exclaims as they push through the crowd of people suddenly moving out of the airport, Haya’s eyes glued on her dog but without warning two muscular arms grab onto either side of her.

Haya growl out in annoyance as she shoots a glare towards both men, this was a life and death situation and two people she had never met in her life decides this was a good time to stop her?!

“Miss you need to step back!” The man dressed in black warns her sternly, tightening his grasp on her arm.

Haya lets out a confused expression unsure of what wrong she actually did, cocking her head sideways before realizing what had happened. Everyone Josh and her had pushed passed now frozen in one spot as they all shoot her a questioning look. What does she think she’s doing? That is one crazy fan! I’m not even that brave. Whispers come rushing from the group of girls carrying cameras, presents and signs.

“Miss, do I need to repeat myself?!” The same security asks her, louder; annoyed at the amount of time they had wasted.

This time Haya looks towards the tatted up man standing straight in front of her.

“I’m not here for him” she says without messing up one word just to make sure everyone’s heard, “I just want my dog back”, she continues as she flicks the men off her and walk towards the man. She knew who he was, as if the banner with the words JAY PARK printed in red wasn’t enough to remind her. She knew how big of a deal he was and what he’s doing but that definitely did not mean she was going to jump on him like a hungry animal.

She bends down in front of him as she scoops up the little thing that had caused all this mess.

Jay stood there with his crew watching everything pan out, not a word leave their mouth. Everything was too sudden for them to find an appropriate reaction, especially in front of all the cameras pointed towards them. Suddenly Simon decides to let out an awkward laugh to break the tension,

“If everything’s alright then we should probably get moving” he reminds everyone.

Jay looks at him, before shaking his head in agreement, “Yeah..” he says , walking past Haya and towards the parked car not far from them, the crew following right behind him along with the many fan that had gathered around them, returning to their business before Haya showed up.

“Well, that wasn’t embarrassing” Haya mumbles sarcastically underneath her breath after the crowd had past, loud enough for Josh who had found his place next to her to hear.

“Not at all!” He agreed reassuringly, not grasping the sarcasm

Haya clocks her head, facing him with an annoyed expression, “Don’t even speak! You cried for me to let you hold the dog, now look what happened, so much for trusting you!” Haya reminds him, ruffling her friend’s hair that he had worked on for hours to pay him pack for the chaos he had caused her.