-0626.

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0626.

 

There was no one else around, and it was what Kim Jongin always loved- the night wind's faint whispers calming his nerves. Here, he's away from everything that bothered him, everything that pressured him.

Sometimes, being alone was the better choice; that's what he always thought.

He had everything he needed, well, even more than that. He was once contented with his life and how it was and would be; carefully planned and structured.

He closed his eyes as two warm arms crept around his waist, tightening in seconds. "I missed this."

A smile formed on his lips after hearing those words, words that never failed to bring him butterflies inside. "I missed this, too." He held his hands in his, intertwining their fingers in the process. Cold, rough hands against warm, soft ones. Its been a while since they've moved on, getting back the tiny pieces and filling the empty spaces once again. They knew it was just them who understood each other's needs more than anyone else. They knew they just needed time.

A few days after the conversation in the coffee shop, both of them sensed how they longed for each other. A knock on the door, a kiss by the couch, a key against a familiar palm. It was all that needed to happen for everything to fall into place once again.

They remained quiet, savoring the moment as if it was the last. Who knows what's going on each other's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter