-0507.

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0507.

More than a month has passed ever since Kyungsoo returned that spare key to Jongin’s apartment. He thinks it’s of no use anymore, now that he has no reason to go there.

“It could’ve been a bad April Fool’s prank. But heck, I was more than surprised to hear him say it isn’t. It felt worse.”

Baekhyun didn’t know how to comfort his friend. If only Kyungsoo was still the same jolly person who cries a river when in pain, it could’ve been easier; but no. Kyungsoo plays tough, and Baekhyun do not know how this level works. The easy level is strategic, but the difficult level is experimental. “. Just cry, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo stared at nowhere, his grip on the phone, tight. “But what can my tears do? Can they bring Jongin and I back?”

“No,” Baekyun stated. “But those tears would help bring the Kyungsoo I know, back.”

That night, Kyungsoo let the tears flow. The tickling teardrop rolling down his cheeks making him lonelier than he already is. He’s crying. He’s ing crying and the only one who can make him smile is the same person who made him cry. And it, he thought as he furiously wiped the tears away, that person is the only person he wants to make him stop crying and smile again.

 

At the other side of the story,  Kim Jongin is currently battling with his mind, because his priorities aren’t the same anymore. He can’t think well, unlike how he used to. Even his boss, who su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter