-0403.

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0403.

Two nights have passed and Jongin can’t deny the fact that nothing good has happened. Maybe it was a nice thing before, but it’s different now. The creamer in his counter was still half-filled, while mugs of unfinished dark coffees are in the sink. He’s been lacking sleep, something he never experienced. But how could he fall into slumber when the only thing that makes him look forward to tomorrows unlike before is waking up next to someone that ruins his priority list?

A knock on the door woke Jongin up, and he goes straight to open the door, without minding the mess of himself. His heart beat raced at the sight of his hyung, but even before he asks him to come in, the happiness easily crawled away as easy as he felt it.

“I dropped by to give this back.” Kyungsoo said casually, like nothing happened before. But they never had something, right? Kyungsoo never knew what they were and that made him conclude that there was nothing between them in the first place. It just took the complaints that Jongin stated right at his face to prove the non-existent love that he used to label as forever.

“Hyung, do you really have to wait for me to come home?”

“Of course.”

“But I don’t think this is right. We’re not even together—officially.”

“Do we need to be?”

Jongin gulped, asking himself the same question but failing to answer. “I don’t know.”

“You told me you love me, Jongin.”

“Is that enough?” Jongin curiously asked, his eyes looking for the answer in his lover’s eyes.

Kyungsoo let out an awkward laugh and stood up from the couch. “Why are we talking about this anyway? It’s nothing—”

“We are hyung. We’re nothing yet. So you don’t need to be like this. I’m scared of you being too loyal.”

It was Kyungsoo’s turn to gulp as quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter