-0215.

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0215.

 

“Are you asleep?” Jongin mumbled, his lover’s hair.

 

Kyungsoo smiled, feeling a tingling sensation in his stomach as he heard the deep voice speaking softly. “Not yet.”

 

Jongin glanced at the clock on his side table, and it read one o’clock. He has plenty of time, he thinks. “Let’s sleep again.”

 

“No,” Kyungsoo protested, showing the male beside him a pout that never fails on Jongin. “I just want to stay like this.”

 

“Like what?” Jongin asked, pulling the older nearer. He felt happy, feeling the warm breath of Kyungsoo hitting his skin at every exhale.

 

Kyungsoo buried his face on Jongin’s chest, memorizing the scent he loved. “Like we’re one.”

 

They were one. It all started with a Christmas eve spent together under the mistletoe, where Kyungsoo kissed the side of Jongin’s lips. It was supposed to land on the taller’s cheek, but then, as if destiny worked it’s magic, they deepened the kiss with an indistinct reason.

 

“We’re always one, hyung.” Jongin whispered, comfortably taking time to savor the moment where his skin is against Kyungsoo’s.

 

“For the past days, we rarely went out.” Kyungsoo sighed, pushing Jongin slightly away to look at him in the eye. “Are we still one, Jongin?”

 

Jongin’s forehead creased and he grabbed Kyungsoo back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter