-0101.

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0101.

Jongin opened his eyes lazily, unable to check the green digits by his side table. He guessed that he lost an hour or two of sleep, but as he shut his tired eyelids and remebered why, a smile crept up on his face.

"Hyung."

"Hmm," Kyungsoo hummed in response as he tightened his embrace around the younger's waist. "Nini."

Jongin rubbed his hyung's bare arms, a way to make the best out of the gap that doesn't exist between them.
"Are you hungry?"

"No," Jongin lied. He doesn't want this moment to end, a calm moment where there's no pressure; where it is only the two of them under the same thick sheets. "Just go back to sleep, it's too early to get up."

"I can't go back to sleep anymore." Kyungsoo yawned and started drawing circles on Jongin's chest with his fingertip, the contrast of their skin temperature tickling the latter. "Why don't we talk about..."

"About?" Jongin played with Kyungsoo's jet black hair, the strands slowly.

Kyungsoo tried hard not to roll his eyes, thinking how clueless Jongin could be. "Us." He placed his palm upon the skin below the younger's collarbone. "Let's talk about us, Jongin. What do you think of us?"

Jongin thought for a while, involuntarily stopping his hand's motion. He gulped, not knowing what to say at first. "Me?"

But then he smiled, staring at the streak of light peeking through his glass windows. "I think... I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter