-1216.

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1216.

The night is young, and Jongin doesn't mind. For all the days of his life was and would always be carefully planned, no matter how the moonlight comes earlier, or how the sun barely shines in December.

Take a break, Jongin. It repeats over and over in his mind at every crush of his shoe on the ground. Have a week off and do something new, something interesting.

Interesting can be subjective, though. Jongin reads books. That's the only thing interesting for him. And it doesn't seem to be something new.

His distanced steps slowed down as he fixed the strap of his shoulder bag. He looked down at the gray pavement's cracks, avoiding the few curious glances thrown at him. People barely knew him, or his name at least. He thinks he's the last person to be missed; and he likes it that way.

The lift opened, people rushed out to catch maybe a party tonight, just across the street.

"Aren't you gonna come in?" The stranger asked, raising a brow.

But still, Jongin hesitated. "Uh."

He smiled, with a positive rolling of eyes. "Oh come on." Jongin didn't expect what happened next. The small guy held his bag's leather strap and pulled him into the lift right before the doors closed.

"That was close." the cheery tone of the guy is different, one Jongin wasn't used to. His boss, nor his co-workers have chuckled around him. Now he can draw a thick line between a serious atmosphere and what's not.

Ding. Jongin stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter