Car gallore

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

 

Narrator: Up next: True Pearls

 

P E A R L I S C E N T

Starring.

Kim Jae Ri

Lee Eun Ji

Kim Serenity

Park Ariel

Kim Seorin

Song Ki Ah

Kwon Yuni

Kim Mi Cha

Jung Eun Hye

 

Narrator: last week all saw the girls perform & practice, but a funny drama rose between the PEARLISCENT’S chocolate couple/ Fake twins… let’s all see what happened.

 

Rin: Unnie  *kneeled down &  bowed* Mianhe…it’s just that the chocolates tasted so good…

Mi Cha: *kneeled beside Rin* Rin is right unnie, is it our fault that the chocolates tastes like heaven..

Manager: Aigoo, you two..*places hands in her head* all of you in the group are perfect, perfect performers, idols, singers, dancers, each of you girls have flaws but I know that all of you can control them,*looks at every member* but, *looks at Rin & Mi Cha* both of you, your obsession with chocolates really reached the top.

Rin: Unnie, It’s the chocolates fault, it tempted us, but at least chocolates is our greatest obsession..

JR: hmmm..next to your vanity Rin?*looks at Rin while smiling*

Rin: *looks at JR* hmmm..wait let’s see…*held up her hands and began looking at her fingers* one: Chocolates, two: Looks, three: Shoes, four: Young..*covers * hehehe, you are Right JR Unnie..

Mi Cha: I really agree with Rin..*looks at her bestfriend*

Eun Na: Appa, what is more important to you? Chocolates?

Ariel: Or Pikachu?

Mi Cha: uhmmm..should I rank them like Rin?..

Serenity: You can I you want..

Rainie: It will be easier..

Mi Cha: then I’ll start from the least..four: Accessories, three: Hats, two:..uhmmm..i’ll just skip number two…one: let’s see..uhmm…Chocolates?..Pikachu?...choco..Pika..cho..pik..choco..*puts her palms in her face* aigoo this is hard..should I really rank them?

Yuni: *hugging Ki Ah* I know it’s very difficult for you to Pick…hahaha

Ki Ah: Rin Unnie, the fourth one..what do you mean by Young?

Rin: ah..i meant..Young, I wanna stay Young forever?..hehehe*looks at Mi Cha with a “Help me reason out” look*

Ki Ah, Yuni, JR, Ariel, Serenity & Rainie was looking at Rin with pure confusion, while their manager looked at her angels with amazement, seeing how close they are with each other.

Mi Cha: you all don’t know about Rin’s complex right?..aside from being a little bit vain..

JR: little bit?..are you sure that it’s just a little bit?

Ki Ah: Mi Cha, I think you need to rephrase it..hahaha

Yuni:Change the Little bit part..

Mi Cha: ok..i meant aside from being vain..

Serenity: wrong again…

Mi Cha: What do you mean Serenity Unnie?

Eun Na: Appa…rephrase again..

Ariel:Change the Vain part..

Rainie: to something more..hahaha

Rin: yah! what do all of you mean?*pouts*

Mi Cha: Mianhe Rin..ok final rephrasing, what I meant is..aside from being very vain, she is afraid of growing old.hahaha

Rin: it’s called a PETER PAN COMPLEX..hahaha

All: Peter what?

Manager: ok, ok..you can talk about that Peter whatsoever complex later, Rin, Mi Cha, do both of you have something to say?

Mi Cha & Rin: OH JIN HYEON UNNIE! WE ARE VERY SORRY, WE WON’T EAT CHOCOLATES FOR A WEEK! WE PROMISE!!

JR, Ariel,Rainie , Serenity & Eun Na: they can’t do that..hahaha

Rin: wait how can we live without chocolates for a week? *looks at Mi Cha*

Mi Cha: Unnie..3 days maximum, we will not eat chocolates.

M: ok, but that is a promise. Oh well, let’s all go and pick some clothes that you should wear for some occasions.

JR: Unnie, how about the clothes for our performance?

M: just give your stylists the concept, they’ll know what to do. Let’s go.

 

 

SC: ooh..so these girls will go shopping, let’s all tag along..XD

 

>>Commercial<<

 

*camera looks at the girls who are about to enter the car*

SC: wait..head count..where are the Young line of the group?

PD: JR, where are the other girls?

JR: I think they went with Rin

Serenity: Rin has her own car,hahaha

Rainie: Mi Cha also has one, but she rarely use it..

Ariel: Unlike Rin, if she’s going shopping or if any of us will go to a shopping center she’ll drive us there and buys stuffs, Mi Cha still does not have her license so she can’t take it for a long drive.

JR: ah.. Rin has her license, it’s still a unprofessional one but I don’t know how she got it.

Rainie: Rin drives like a professional but she still restrains her driving.

 

*a Black Lamborghini drove past the Group’s car and parked in front of it*

Serenity: there it is a perfect car*points at the car*I want to buy one

Ariel: but I think Rin did not buy that..

Rainie: ah, I remember Rin’s brother bought that for her a month ago.

JR: her brother really is generous at giving her things, last time I remember Rin is using a black convertible Chrysler car.

All: we don’t know how many cars that girl owns.

The four girls are looking at the car and the girls that are climbing down from it.

SC: who’s the first girl to come out of Rin’s car? It’s Mi Cha, I guess she is sitting next to the driver’s seat.

JR: Mi Cha, pali! We need to ask you about something.

Mi Cha: *running towards the other girls.* hmmm? *looks at the camera* annyeong!

Serenity: How many cars do you own?

Mi Cha: family owned cars or Cars that I only own?

Rainie: just tell us all..

SC: ohh, I see so Mi Cha is Rich even before she entered this industry

Mi Cha: let’s see..Omma has 4 cars wait I meant 5 cars, one is from the company, Appa has 6, he collects them, I don’t know why, Hyung has 2 cars since he wants to buy a house for himself, and I only have one car that my brother also bought for me 2 months ago. So all in all we have 14 cars. But you can only see 3 of my mom’s car at home, and I only saw 4 of dad’s car, Wae?

Ariel: nothing, hehehe, we were just curious.

Mi Cha: ahh..*was still confused *

Rainie: Except from Mi Cha, Rin’s family is also rich. You can also see the proof. *looks at the car*

Ki Ah & Yuni: Annyeong Camera!*waves at the camera and blows a kiss*

Ki Ah: what are all of you talking about?*looks at the other’s with curiosity*

Yuni: hmm..can we join in?

JR: De~, we are talking about cars

Yuni: Cars? Why?

Rainie & serenity: we are just curious..hehehe

Ariel: Rin’s car was the root of this subject.

Ki Ah: ah..*looks at the car* Rin Unnie’s car really is beautiful.

JR: so Yuni, Ki Ah, how many cars do you & your family own?

Yuni: should I go first?

All:yup!

Yuni: my dad owns 4 cars one from the company, my mom, has 1, it was my father’s gift for her birthday, GD has 3 cars, Yuri Unnie has 1, My twin sister & me still does not have a car.

JR: so your family has 9 cars in total.

Yuni just nodded.

Ariel: how about you Ki Ah?

Ki Ah: mine?..hmm..Appa has 3 cars,but he only takes one home and leaves the other 2 in his company, Omma has 1, Vic Unnie also has one, and I still don’t have a car.

Serenity: to tally it up, 5 cars in total.

Rainie: hmm, Mi Cha: 14, Yuni: 9, Ki Ah: 5

Eun Na & Rin suddenly arrived.

Eun Na: Annyeong! *waves to the camera*

Mi Cha: where did your mom go?*looks around*

Eun Na: Omma’s brother called so she needs to answer it.hehehe..

JR: Eun Na, we are talking about cars here, so will you share some info?

Eun Na: info about what Unnie?

Mi Cha: about cars, hehehe

Ariel: how many cars do you & your family own?

Eun Na: so that’s what you meant about information, hmm..my mom has 2 cars, one came from dad, appa has 4 cars, Unnie has 1 car I think, I’m not sure.

Rainie: so even if you are not sure you have 7 cars.

Eun Na: De~

Rin then came close to her friends who are still standing and discussing something.

Rin: what did I miss?

Eun Na: Omma how many cars do you & your family own?

Rin: Wae?*confused*

JR: Just answer the question Rinnie, and we’ll tell you why.

Rin: ok,*place her phone in her pocket* Appa has 6 cars, Omma has 4 cars, Heenim has 5 I think, he buys a new one if he wants to, and I have 3, Heenim bought it for me. Appa only parks 2 cars home, omma parks 2 cars at home too, hyung…I  don’t know where he park his, mine, that black one is parked in our dorm’s parking area, the other two is left at home.

Serenity: so you have 18 cars in total right Rin?

Rin: yup, so what’s the reason behind this?

All : We are just curious

Rainie & Ariel: Rin: 18, Mi Cha: 14,Yuni: 9, Eun Na: 7, Ki Ah: 5

JR: therefore we conclude that the Young line in our group is wealthy..hahaha

SC: the discussion lead to a car interview..these girls are really XD

 

M: all of you have been standing there for over 45 minutes. Are you all going to plan on standing there till the evening?

All: nope

Rin: Eun Na, Mi Cha, Ki Ah & Yuni will be joining me in the car, let’s go* grabbed Mi Cha & Eun Na’s hands while Ki Ah & Yuni followed.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ANNYEONG!! hahaha...at last my mom returned my laptop and i'm back!..done with the vacation..XD
by the way can you please send me 5 pictures of party attires that you want to wear & buy, it does not have to be a dress, please, it's for the next following episodes and for our story..XD

THANK YOU....>>>>>>>>>

 

                      I Miss all of You...----------->.......-------------> Seorin