Episode 8: Surprise w/ Who?! Last Part

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

 

After they eat, Donghae and Ki Ah payed the bill since Rin told them too. They went bowling before the arcade. The others have already wore their bowling shoes They were group in three groups since they were too many.

Leeteuk: Already wore your shoes?

All: Neh!

Leeteuk: Okay, I’ll divide us into three groups.

First Group : The Evil Leaders (you’ll know why later)

Leeteuk & JR

Heechul & Rin

Kyuhyun & Rainie (I know that Kyuhyun is not a leader but he is evil xD)

Second Group : The Almighty SSSR

Shindong & Sungmin

Siwon & Ryeowook

Third Group : The Fishes

Eunhyuk & Yuni

Donghae & Ki Ah

Leeteuk: We will compete by which group has the most points. How about that?

All: Neh!

Leeteuk: The loser will clean the public toilets for the government! *evil laugh*

Kyuhyun: Aniyo. Hyung, clean the public toilets for the first loser and run around in a mall while shouting ‘I love being crazy!!’ for 40 minutes for the second loser!

Leeteuk: That’s why I put you in The Evil Leaders, maknae-ah! You are our Evil Leader!!

Ki Ah&Donghae&Yuni&Eunhyuk: Then, why are we the fishes?

JR: I think it is because Ki Ah looks like the clownfish called Nemo.

Ki Ah: What?!! Why??

JR: Because you and Nemo have both big eyes which is really cute.

Ki Ah: *laughs* Thanks. What about Yuni, Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa?

Rin: Yuni looks like an angel fish because her eyes and an angelfishes’ eyes are similar.

Rainie: Eunhyuk oppa like always looks like an anchovy cause their eyes.

Donghae: And me cause I look cute like pufferfish!

Leeteuk: Aniyo. You look like a pufferfish cause you blowfish like them.

Siwon: I am glad our group’s name is The Almighty SSSR!

Shindong: It’s like it stands for SUPER SHOW STILL ROCKS!! *laughs*

Leeteuk: Alright. Let’s bowl and strike!

All of them went to their places and started bowling. The Evil Leaders’ won with 126 points. The second runner-up is The Fishes with 119 points and the third last place is The Almighty SSSR with 108 points.

JR: Yeah! We won!!

Heechul: Woo hoo! *high-fiving Rin, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Rainie and JR*

Leeteuk: Now, for the fishes*walking towards the cute pouting fishes* You guys have to run while shouting ‘I love being crazy’ around the mall. Let’s say…

Kyuhyun: Next week on True Pearls!

Leeteuk: Neh! And for the almight sssr*walking towards the deadly tired guys* You have to clean the toilet on next week on True pearls.

SSSR: *groans* I don’t wanna!!! *whines*

Fishes: We’re fine with it. We are the crazy fishes!!!!!! *laughs*

They went to the arcade for their last part.

(HYUKNIKIHAE)

They were in teams. 2 Teams.

Donghae: We need 2 people in 1 group. I’m with Ki Ah. *pulls Ki Ah*

Eunhyuk: Then, I’ll be with my Wifey! *pulls Yuni* We need a group name.

Ki Ah: *thinking* fishy oppa! How about we will be ‘The Anemone’??

Donghae: Stop with the fish thingy! *pouts*

Ki Ah: Arasso *giggles* The….. The…. The….. The Royals!

Donghae: Arasso. I don’t have anything in mind though.

Eunhyuk: What about us? *asking Yuni*

Yuni: That’s easy oppa! The Aries~ Since we are born in the 4th and 6th April. *winks*

The game started with EUNHYUK VS DONGHAE! Eunhyuk picked a catchy song called “Like A G6”.

The results!

Eunhyuk- A+

Donghae- A

Eunhyuk: *laughs crazily* Hahahahah! You lose!!!!! I knew I could beat you! No one can beat the Dancing King!!

Donghae: *screamed* Ahhhhhh!!! Andwae!!!!! Andwaeee!!!!!

The next game was YUNI VS KI AH! Ki Ah picked a song called ‘y And I Know It’

When the girls were dancing, the boys were in their dreamland as they cheered for them.

The results:

Yuni- A+(500pts)

Ki Ah- A+(487 pts)

Yuni: Yes!!!!! I beat you again!!!!!!

Ki Ah: *mehrong*

They are playing again and again and again.

(JAETEUK)

JR: Let’s go to that one! *pointing one of the karaoke station and dragging Leeteuk with her*

Leeteuk: So what do you want to sing, JR?

JR: Oppa, Just call me JerJer. JR seemed to hard for you. I was thinking Adele’s song.. You?

Leeteuk: I guess Bruno Mars is okay..

JR: Then, lets go!! *dragging him inside*

Leeteuk: You should go first.

JR: Arasso. *searches for Adele and picked ‘Set Fire To The Rain’*

I let it fall my heart,*touching her heart*

And as it felt you rose to claim it,

It was dark,

And I was over until you kissed my lips, *touched her lips*

And you saved me, *hugs her chest*

My hands they’re strong,

But my knees were far too weak,

To stand in your arms, *takes his arms and put them around her then let go*

Without falling to your feet,

But there’s a sign to you that I never knew, never knew, *winks at him*

All the things you say they were never true, never true, *touching his lips*

And the games you play you would always win, always win,

But I set fire to the rain, *plays with his hair*

Watch it pour as I touch your face, *touching Leeteuk’s face and leaning closer but broke it and continue to sing*

Let it burn while I cry cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name, *winks at him*

I set fire to the rain,

And I threw us into the flames, *touching Leeteuk’s hands*

When I felt something die, cause I knew that that was the last time, last time, *touching his face*

Oh,Oh no~ Let it burn,Oh~ Let it burn, Let it burnnnnn~hh *ends it with a cute V pose and a cute wink*

Leeteuk: *claps his hands* Wow! You have a beautiful voice!!

JR: Gomawo, oppa! It’s your turn now.

Leeteuk: Okay. *searches for Bruno Mars and picked ‘Count On Me’*

Oh~ If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I’ll sail the world to find you *pointing to JR and making her blush *

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you cant see, *touching JR’s eyes*

I’ll be the light to guide you,

Find out what we’re made of,

When we all called to help our friends in need,

You can count on me, *touching his chest*

Like 1, 2, 3,

I’ll be there,

And I know when I need it,

I can count on you, *touching JR’s face*

Like 4, 3, 2,

And you’ll be there, *looking at JR’s eyes*

Cause that’s what friends are supposed to do, Oh yeah~ *smiles*

Ooohoo~ ooohoo~ You can count on me cause I can count on you. *winks and kisses her cheeks when he finished and making her blush like tomato red*

(KYUNIE)

Kyuhyun: Are you sure you want to play Star Wars?

Rainie: Yes. Wae?

Kyuhyun: I can bring you to another one though, your choice.

Rainie: Let’s play another game later. Lets play this one first.

Kyuhyun: Arasso. *puts some tokens*

STARTING

ZING! ZING! ZING! ZING! (I’ll just skip. >.< I don’t know what to do *clueless*)

Kyuhyun: Wauu~ You really do know how to play! You are awesome!! *hugs Rainie*

Rainie: *blushes* Well, thank you oppa! Well, I want to play the…. I think I don’t to play anymore. We had enough games.

Kyuhyun: We just played Star Wars!

Rainie: Before we eat?

Kyuhyun: Oh yeah, right. So what do you want to do?

Rainie: Let’s go buy ice cream!

Kyuhyun: Arasso. *takes her to an ice cream shop*

Rainie: I want… a vanilla ice cream with chocolate rice on top!

Kyuhyun: Okay! *in English* one vanilla ice cream with chocolate rice on top and one chocolate ice cream, ahjusshi!

Ahjusshi: *gives him their ice cream*

Kyuhyun: Kamsahabnida. Kaja, Rainie! Sit over there *pointing to an empty table*

Rainie: *sits down* Oppa, don’t you think my name is too long? Just call me Bibi or Aqua.

Kyuhyun: Hmm, I prefer princess better. *smirks while his ice cream and making Rainie blush*

Rainie: Arasso. Call me princess then. Ugh, I hate it when cameras follow us! Go away?? *asking the PD*

PD: Mianhe, but we cant.

Rainie: *sigh* Arasso. What do we do now?

Kyuhyun: Eat and text our friends that we are here.

Rainie: Okay. *opens her iPhone 4G*

To: Rinnie<3

From: Aqua-Rainie :D

Unnie, we are at an ice cream parlor if you want to see us. :p

Kyuhyun: *opens his phone*

To: HeeScary Hyung >.<

From: EvilKyu

Hyung, we’re at an ice cream parlor outside the mall. Tell Teuk hyung we’re here. :DD

Kyuhyun’s phone rang.

To: EvilKyu

From: HeeScary Hyung >.<

Why are you asking me tell him?!!! Do it yourself!!

To: HeeScary Hyung >.<

From: EvilKyu

Too lazy. -_-

 (HEERIN)

They just played 8 different games and now they were walking around the arcade trying to find a game to play again.

Rin: Oh, oppa! *nudging Heechul* That looks fun!! *dragging him to a shooting game called ‘Death Trap III: The Hell’(Random)* Put some tokens!

Heechul: Arasso. *puts some tokens and grabs the gun*

Start The Game

Rin and Heechul were firing and shaking the gun to restore their bullets. The zombies were surrounding them and they have to shoot quickly and restore their bullets quickly before they died. Heechul got killed and it was only Rin who was still alive. Heechul were cheering her sister.

Heechul: RINNIE!! RINNIE!! GO GO RINNIE!!! Make your oppa proud! *yelling and cheering Rin*

A zombie jumped on Rin’s character and killed her.

Heechul: Wauu~ You beat me! That’s awesome!! Now, for your treat for beating me… I will give you my  chocolate bar!*gives her his chocolate*

Rin: wahh! Gomawo oppa!! *hugging him* Let’s check the dancing machines! I am tired to play again..

Heechul: Ara. Kaja! *walks to the dancing machines*

It was Yuni vs Donghae. They picked a song called ‘Last Friday Night(T.G.I.F)’.

Heechul(more like scolding keke^^) and Rin were cheering for them. Rin was cheering like she was a cheerleader when she was young.

Rin: GO GO YUNI!! GO GO! Dancing Junior, Wanna be the best, then BE THE BEST!!! YUNI, YOU ARE THE BEST! YUNI, YOU ARE OUR HERO!!

Heechul: yah! Donghae-ah!! If you lose, you are making Super Junior’s image even worse! You have to win!! Don’t lose over a girl!

Yuni: What’d you said, oppa?!!!!? *yelled while dancing*

Heechul: Nothing. *quickly said*

The results:

Yuni- A

Donghae: A-

Yuni: YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae: OH NO!!! Sorry, hyung!! Now, I have to treat her. *pouts* Movie, tomorrow night? *walks towards Yuni and asking her*

Eunhyuk: Whoa whoa whoa there fishy!! *blocking him from Yuni* Don’t try to take her! I know you’ll be using your ‘CHARMS’ on her!!

Donghae: Its just a best friend thingy, right baby? *asking Yuni*

Yuni: Of course, oppa. *chuckles* Gwenchana, Anchovy oppa~ He is not gonna do anything to me. Besides, Donghae oppa is not handsome like you.

Donghae: YAH!! What kind of friend are you?? *pouts*

Yuni: The honest and cute one. *winks*

Eunhyuk: My only cute star! *hugging and kissing her forehead*

Rin: Whoa whoa! We’ll be going then just don’t do some mushy stuffs here. I miss my jagiya too ya know?? Kaja, oppa! Let’s go to the oldies!! *dragging Heechul to their leaders*

Rin’s and Heechul’s phone rang.

To: Rinnie<3

From: Aqua-Rainie :D

Unnie, we are at an ice cream parlor if you want to see us. :p

To: HeeScary Hyung >.<

From: EvilKyu

Hyung, we’re at an ice cream parlor outside the mall. Tell Teuk hyung we’re here. :DD

Kyuhyun’s phone rang.

To: EvilKyu

From: HeeScary Hyung >.<

Why are you asking me tell him?!!! Do it yourself!!

To: HeeScary Hyung >.<

From: EvilKyu

Too lazy. -_-

Heechul: Aish, this kid!! *angrily*

Rin: Oppa, calm down! You have to be happy if you want hang out with us. *pouts*

Heechul: Of course I am! I will make your day more happier than your ‘husband’ did to you Rinnie!! *hugs her sister*

Rin: Okay, now lets go to the oldies! *drags him to the karaoke station*

They both knocked on the leaders’ karaoke door but they couldn’t hear cause its too loud. So, the siblings just went in. They were very shocked to see Leeteuk giving a peck on JR’s cheek.

Heechul: H-hy-hyung! There are cameras!! Are you crazy?!!

Leeteuk: It was just for our fans, Heenim.

JR: Plus, they saw our perfect performance, right Teukie oppa?? *winks at Leeteuk*

Leeteuk: Yup! Do you want to sing?? *asking Heechul and Rin*

Heechul&Rin: Arasso!

Rin: I’ll go first. I’ll pick Dia Frampton’s song from The Voice since her song is wonderful!*chuckles and searches for Dia Frampton and picked ‘Inventing Shadows’*

Heechul: UWAAA!! My sister is big now! Rinnie-ah! HWAITING!!!

It’s not surprising it could end like this,

Your eyes are open even when you kiss,

Your so distance,

So cold so resistance,

And you stared out the window at the passing cars,

And you look at the sky thinking unlucky stars,

No, your never quite happy right where you are,

So you keep on inventing shadows,

Where there are none,

No, there are none,

Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows,

Where there are none,

You don’t even see the sun,

Can you see the sun,

You dim the lights in the world I‘ve see,

How I wish that I could still believe,

Time to save me,

If I go, who could blame me.

Heechul: WAAAAA~ My sister is so awesome!!!!!!!! *hugging Rin while jumping up and down* You make my day more happy!!! *kisses her forehead* I am so lucky to have you as my sister!

Rin: I know. Now, its your turn oppa.

Heechul: Okay. Should I pick Justin’s songs? *searches for Justin Bieber and picked ‘Kiss & Tell’*

Rin: Yay! Go oppa!! Now, don’t make any gags! I want you to do it real! For me, oppa~ Hwaiting!

Heechul: Neh!

Yeah, H-H-H-HK, yeah, whoa~ No no, *Leeteuk laughs when he said his name not JB*

Now I could see ya girl,

You ain’t gotta say nothing,

Your lips are calling me,

Like they wanna do something,

I feel the chemistry,

Yeah, you’re giving me,

A little kisses are definitely possibility,

Just keep it quiet keep it on the hush, ([Leeteuk]yeah yeah)

And what we do keep it just between us, ([Rin&JR]yeah yeah)

I don’t wanna see a tweet about Heenim, *Leeteuk, Rin & JR laughs when he said Heenim not JB*

Cause the only people that you know is you and me,

Baby,

I know that your cool when rocking with me,

But I cant have you telling anybody,

You got me all kissing with your lips like this,

So tell me tell me are you gonna kiss,

Kiss & Tell,

Tell me are you gonna kiss,

Kiss &Tell,

Tell me are you gonna kiss me,

Then tell everybody,

You got me kissing with your lips girl,

Are you gonna kiss & tell,

Oh, Kiss & Tell oh, Whoa~

If I am gonna doubt that,

If you are gonna kiss & tell,

No no,

If you are gonna kiss & tell,

If you are gonna kiss & tell,

KISS AT ME. *pointing to his lips*

Rin: Nice one oppa! You are sooo cool!! But I am not gonna kiss you, but just your cheeks as your gift as my favorite awesome oppa!! *kisses his cheeks*

Heechul: Yay! Now, let’s goh swee Kyuhyunnie ahnd Rhainie~ *using his aegyo*

Rin: Arasso. Kaja! See ya later, oldies!!

Leeteuk&JR: Yah! Oldies?!! We’re not that old! OK??? *but Rin and Heechul already left*

They walked to the parlor outside the mall and saw Kyuhyun and Rainie eating their ice creams.

Rin: Annyeong! *shouted*

Kyuhyun and Rainie just waved their hands and back eating and talking.

Rin: So rude! What happened to Rainie?? She always so nice to us!

Heechul: The evil kyu made her evil.

Rin: *chuckles* I hope not. *went to them and sit down*

Heechul: So, what were you doing?

Kyuhyun: None of your business

Heechul: Yah! I’m your hyung!!

Kyuhyun: Talking about our lives. *looks at Rainie* Oh, my princess! You have something on your lips. *grabs a napkin and wiped some dirt on Rainie’s lips*

Heechul: Yah! No matter what. I’m still the king of skinships. *smirks*

Kyuhyun: I don’t care but there was something on her lips. *mehrong*

Heechul: *mehrong cutely back* Nnanaaanananananana *mehrong*

Rin: Yah! Stop it. Lets go buy some ice cream oppa.

Heechul: Arasso. *went to the parlor and bought some chocolate ice creams*

When they came back, they were shocked to see Kyuhyun and Rainie making skinships with each other cutely.

Rin: Yah yah yah! There are cameras!!

Kyuhyun: We’re playing a game called ‘Win or Bear with pinches’(random).

Heechul: Oh, how do you play?

Kyuhyun: We use Rock, Paper, Scissors and who wins we have to pinch the losers.

Heechul: anywhere?

Kyuhyun: Neh.

Heechul: Arasso. Let’s play. You and me.

Kyuhyun: Okay!

GAI BAI BOK!

Heechul: *scissors*

Kyuhyun: *rock* Mwahahaha! *pinch at Heechul’s cheeks HARD*

Heechul: Ah! Ah! Ah! *screamed painfully* Chinja…

GAI BAI BOK!

Heechul: *scissors*

Kyuhyun: *paper*

Heechul: YESS!!!! *pinch at Kyuhyun’s arms*

Kyuhyun: Ahh!! That hurt!

Heechul: Like what you did to me.

They’ve been playing like 16 rounds already when suddenly Rin’s phone rang.

To: Rinnie<3

From: Choding Yuni ;)

Unnie, PD came to us cause he was near to the dancing machine and told us to tell everyone to gather at SM’s practice room. Just ride their cars. Manager oppa is busy. Me, Anchovy oppa, Shia unnie and Fishy oppa will be taking Anchovy oppa’s car. I already texted JR unnie so I guess you are with Rainie unnie now. Tell them too, also Wonie oppa, Wookie oppa, Cutie Minnie oppa and Shexy Shindong oppa. Keke^^ Shindong oppa brought his car, it can fit them. I think Heenim oppa brought his car, you should ride with that with Kyu oppa and Bibi unnie. Omona, did I talk too much?? Mianhe.. See ya later! :DD

To: Choding Yuni ;)

From: Rinnie<3

Okay dokey, baby choding! ;) Plus, got a new nickname for you – Big Mouth Talker Yun lol xD Don’t reply or denying! >.<

Rin: Oppa, we have to go now. You two will come with us too. You brought your car, right oppa?

Heechul: Neh. Where are we going?

Rin: Back at the practice room. Text Siwon oppa, Wookie oppa, Sungmin oppa and Shindong oppa too.

Heechul: Okay. Kyuhyun-ah! Text them now.

Kyuhyun: Okay! *texting while walking to Heechul’s car*

To: Horsey hyung | Wookie | Cutie hyung | Fatty hyung

From: EvilKyu

Yo hyungs! Get your lazy asses back at the practise room now!! Mwahahahaha~

To: EvilKyu

From: Horsey hyung

I’m your hyung. Don’t mess with me or I’ll punch you later!

To: EvilKyu

From: Cutie Hyung

Can you be more respectful???

To: EvilKyu

From: Wookie

We’ll be there! But I was hoping Eunhyuk hyung or Leeteuk hyung to text me not you!!

To: EvilKyu

From: Fatty Hyung

Arasso. You’ll be squished by me later for calling my , lazy!! >.<

Kyuhyun: Mwahaha!

SC: Evil Kyu strikes again!

(NOT RECORDING but The Hidden Camera in the practice room is recording)

Dancing Machines arrived first at the room.

Ki Ah: We’re first? *switch the lights on*

Donghae: I have never been the first.

Yuni: I did.

Ki Ah: of course you are. Sneaking in the middle of the night and slept here! You made me worried that day!!

Eunhyuk: You sneak in the middle of the night?!!! You could be kidnapped or stolen!!

Yuni: Mianhe. My phone was dead and that’s why I cant contact you guys.

Eunhyuk: Well, did you had fun dancing??

All: Yup! *nodding their heads like kids*

Eunhyuk: I had fun too. *laughs*

You got phone calling yeah~ *singing MYNAME’s Message* Hello Hello, You got phone call baby yun*singing SHINee’s Hello* Caller caller caller caller, You got a caller, caller, Pick up pick up pick up now, Don’t make them get angry you, yeah shawty babeh *singing Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry*

Yuni: KI AHHH UNNNIE!!!!!!!!!

All: *tries to hold their laughter but failed* Hahahahahahhaahahahha!! COOL RINGTONE!

Yuni: I have to take this. *opens her Galaxy S II*

(PHONE CONVERSATION in Bold)

Yuni: Yoboseyo?

???: Yuni?*smirks* Remember me, APRIL??? I am coming back AGAIN for my REVENGE.

Yuni: Yah! Don’t try to prank me. Who are you? Your not HIM, right??*answered and asking afraidly*

Eunhyuk: Yah, babe. Whos that? *but Yuni ignored him*

Yuni: Yah!! Answer me, you idiot! *yelled*

Ki Ah: Yuni-ah, calm down. *but Yuni ignored her like Eunhyuk* Who could be calling her? *whispering to Donghae and Eunhyuk*

Donghae: Wait a minute, did you watched her with her twin and the jo twins episode at Happy Together?

Eunhyuk: Yeah, and she didn’t even tell me about her first boyfriend. *pouts*

Ki Ah: She said she doesn’t want to remember him anymore.

Donghae: Well, it could be him or the KIDNAPPER.

Eunhyuk: I swear if someone kidnaps her again I would definitely kill him!

Yuni: YOBOSEYO?!! YAH!!! *the guy hang up*

Ki Ah: Are you okay Yuni?

Yuni: I-I-I have to go. Tell the PD later that I went home for… REASONS.

Eunhyuk: Let me drive you.

Yuni: Fine. *left with Eunhyuk*

Ki Ah: Who was that?

Donghae: Moreugeusso~ Just tell PD that Yuni and Eunhyuk went to….. the Hospital because Yuni fell down and she has a bruise on her knee. She is clumsy right?

Ki Ah: Yes and okay~ *in English*

Donghae: Uhh.. Shorry~ No hablo ingles. *laughs out loud*

Ki Ah: Arasso, fishy! Shut your mouth! Someone’s coming. Hide and surprise them! Go go go!! *slapping Donghae’s and hid behind some wall*

Donghae: Don’t touch De’ ! *said and hid behind some wall and Donghae can see Ki Ah cause they are face to face*

Then, someone walks in the room.

JR: No one here yet?

Leeteuk: I don’t think so but why is the lights on?

JR: Molla. Lets just sit here and talk. *sits down

Leeteuk: Okay. *sits down*

JR: How was my performance just now?

Leeteuk: It made me shiver and nervous when you leaned closer and touch my face.

JR: Oh jeongmal?? Like this? *leans closer and touching his face slowly*

Donghae: SKINSHIP!!! *mouth-talking to Ki Ah*

Ki Ah: *gesturing Donghae to wait and follow her* 1..

2…

3!

Donghae&Ki Ah: Annyeong!! *jumped and shouted*

JR falls onto Leeteuk when they shouted.

Ki Ah: Oh, mianhe. Did we shouted too much?

Leeteuk: Did you heard and saw what we did just now?

Donghae&Ki Ah: *scratches their heads* Umm… Yes?

JR: OMONA~~ *covers her red face*

Leeteuk: Wait a minute, you said you were taking Eunhyukkie’s car. Where is he?

JR: And where is Yuni??

Donghae&Ki Ah: Well… *scratches their heads again* Yuni fell down and Eunhyuk took her to the hospital. You know she is clumsy…

JR: Oh, okay. *said while Donghae and Ki Ah high fived at the back since they were close and side by side*

Leeteuk: Why are you standing? Sit down.

Donghae&Ki Ah: Okay. *sits down* You guys can talk now. Go go. *they said and the leaders’ then talk like theres no tomorrow*

Ki Ah: You think they bought it? *whispering and asking Donghae*

Donghae: I think so.

Ki Ah: Now, who do you think called her and make her scared?

Donghae: Molla. She never told us about her past right?

Ki Ah: Well, she only told me cause I am her best friend and someone who could trust her but I still don’t know who could possibly called her.

Donghae: Maybe it was the kidnapper!

Ki Ah: There could be a small chance for the kidnapper cause Yuni is all alone here with her siblings. ONLY her siblings. Her parents are in America now.

Donghae: Gosh. That’s hard… Yuri is totally busy with Girls Generation, Jiyong-sshi is well busy with his solo and Yumi-sshi?

Ki Ah: Oh, You remember the episode at Happy Together that Myungsoo-sshi will give a phone number to Yumi about the modeling agency in here?

Donghae: Oh yeah.. She found one?

Ki Ah: Yeah.. That day, Yuni was soo happy that her twin was in Korea now not in Japan. She even told us to celebrate it with her twin. Yumi was very pretty like her but more y.

Donghae: Why do models have to be y??

Ki Ah: *punching his arms* Wait, we have to call Yumi, Yuri and Jiyong now! I’ll call Yumi and you’ll call Yuri and tell her to call Jiyong. *opens her Galaxy S II and dialing Yumi*

Donghae: Okay..  *opens his iPhone and dialing Yuri and Jiyong*

They dialed Yuni’s siblings and told them what happened. Yumi, Yuri and Jiyong planned to come at their dorm tomorrow.

Ki Ah: You sure they’ll be there? *asking Donghae once they finished reporting to the Siblings*

Donghae: I guess so. Oh, they’re here!

Rin, Heechul, Rainie, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Shindong have just arrived.

PD: Okay, now that you are all here. Let’s continue.

Then, Ki Ah, Donghae, JR and Leeteuk stood up and getting ready for their show.

(RECORDING)

Leeteuk: Wahh~ We’re back from resting and waiting! As the oldest, did you guys had fun?

All: Neh! *shouted and nodding their heads*

PD: Now, you all can sit down and talk about your day.

All of them sat down and started talking.

Leeteuk: Who would like to go first?

Heechul: I would!! *raise his hands and clears his throat* Heenim’s Diary: Today was an amazing day. Spending the last day with my sister. We had so much fun playing and singing. I am really grateful to have a loveable sister like her. I am gonna miss her when I am gone to the army.*hugging Rin*

Leeteuk: wahh~ What a touchable story between the siblings. Siwon-ah, would you like to go?

Siwon: Yeah sure. Wottie(Hot+Siwon lol xD)’s Diary: Today was a fun day to hang out with our members and labelmates. We had soooo much fun laughing and talking together. I kinda felt left out a bit but I understand that these girls are still rookies and I will miss them too like all of my members. We will be together in our hearts, SM Family! Oh and Pearliscent. *looking at them* Hwaiting!

The girls: Aww~ Nado oppa! Choi Siwon, Hwaiting!! We’ll watch your drama! *laughing*

Siwon: *laughs too* Thank you, girls! *hugging them*

Leeteuk: Nice speech! Urm, I think I want to go next. Eeteuk’s Diary: Today was one of my exciting adventures with our labelmates. Me and JR had soo much fun like everyone did. Singing together was fun and pretty awkward. *scratching the back of his neck while the other were laughing and JR also covers her face* BUT it was really fun.

Shindong: Wahh~ What do you mean by ‘AWKWARD’?

Leeteuk&JR: Nothing!!! Nothing. Nothing *quickly said*

Rin: I would like to say. Rinnie’s diary: Spending with my funny brother is one of my happiest day of my life. Being with him just completes my world and his jokes makes me smile brightly. But not brightly like Yuni- Jamakamman. Yuni would usually make jokes this time. Where is she?!!!*shouting while panicking*

Donghae and Ki Ah were really shocked to hear her shout and they were scared of her.

Rin: She went with Eunhyuk’s car with… you guys*pointing to Donghae and Ki Ah while giving them a death glare*

Donghae and Ki Ah were now really scared of her.

Donghae: S-sh-she w-we-went t-to t-th-the hos-hospital with Eun-Eunhyuk.

Ki Ah: Be-because she fe-fell down.

Rin: Oh really? Sorry though I scared you guys. *smiles and Donghae and Ki Ah calmed down a bit* She is like my sister too but Mi Cha is more like my girlfriend. *laughs* Anyway to my diary, With Heenim oppa, he is sometimes overprotective to me but I know he loves me too much and now he is going away to the army. Don’t worry oppa. I got my Youngminnie with me. He will protect me. *hugging her brother tightly while crying*

Donghae: How did she do that? She was angry just now and now she is crying? *whispering to Ki Ah*

Ki Ah: She was a child actress. *whispering back*

Rin: I think Rainie and kyuhyun would like to go next.

Rainie&Kyuhyun: What?!!

Rainie: *sigh* arasso. Bibi’s Diary: Today spending time with Kyuhyun was pretty fun. Playing Star Wars, sneaking to the arcade, eating ice cream was like an adventure. Kyuhyun showed his friendly and sweet side to me and it was adorable. Sometimes, I felt like he was my boyfriend so it was kinda awkward. *awakwardly chuckles* But he was caring at the same time. We really had so much fun.

JR: That’s nice. Kyuhyun-ah, don’t teach our baby here some evil things, arasso??

Kyuhyun: Mianhe, but I cant promise to that. *laughs* Evil Kyu’s Diary: This day, I will cherish and remember it. This day makes me realized that friendship can always make someone change. I am not good with this stuff but I’ll just say that this day, I will always remember it in my head and heart. Heechul hyung, Siwon hyung Saranghaeyo!!

Heechul&Siwon: Nado saranghae! Nado nado.

JR: I’d like to go! JerJer’s Diary: Today singing with Teukie oppa was fun! Eventhough it was kinda embarrassing and awkward but it was really fun! I really like singing with oppa. Eating with the members and our sunbaes were really the part of the best time in my life. Watching movies together were fun and exciting. I wish all of our fans would enjoy this episode of True Pearls’.

Shindong: Nice story! Donghae-ah, Ki Ah you should be the last.

Donghae&Ki Ah: Okay! *in English*

Ki Ah: I’ll go first. Shia’s Diary: Dancing With Our Best Friends is now in my best day of my world. Challenging with our sunbaes and dongsaeng. I didn’t really expected that my own dongsaeng could beat me but it can happen. Being with our best friends can make your day more brighter and happier.

Donghae: Fishy’s Diary: Today was a perfect day. Spending our time with our hoobaes. Ki Ah and Yuni were more noisy with arcade than I thought it would be. We all had fun playing and dancing.  Talking, watching movies, eating together as a family. SM Family, TOGETHER FOREVER!

Leeteuk: Wah~ Our loveable dancing machines but too bad Eunhyuk and Yuni is not here or they would make everyone laughing right now with their jokes. But now, we have to end our time here.

JR: See you next time!!

All: Annyeong!! *waves*

--

Annyeong! This is Yuni!! I hope you like the last part. :D Next episode will be about their punishment with The Fishes and The Almighty SSSR only!! >.< Then, on episode 10th would be the episode made by thelostwishes unnie~

- Yuni<3