Failures got Their Punishment

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

 

Narrator: True Pearls is coming up next.

P E A R L I S C E N T

Starring

Kim Jae Ri

Lee Eun Bi

Kim Serenity

Park Ariel

Kim Seorin

Song Ki Ah

Kwon Yuni

Kim Mi Cha

Jung Eun Hye

(At the mall)

SC: wahh~ The failures are here! It is so sad that they have to run and shout while the other one have to clean the public toilets.

Leeteuk: Me and JR will be a Special MC for today’s True Pearls!!

The studio claps.

JR: Let us introduce todays’ failures! First couple that will run and shout at the mall!!

Leeteuk: This couple has many nicknames because they have many similarities. We’ll give you some of them and that is…

Leeteuk&JR: HYUKNI!!! *claps and comes out Eunhyuk and Yuni*

JR: Also known as Dancing King & Queen, Cute & Fishy Couple, Japchae Couple, Strawberry Couple, Crying Couple, Always-Change-Hairstyle Couple, Mr. & Mrs. Simple and can you please continue, Leeteuk oppa?

Leeteuk: No thank you cause it’ll be 100 years to read their nicknames. But we’ll just call them Hyukni.

JR: The Second Couple that will run and shout at the mall!!

Leeteuk: This couple has a few nicknames not like the Hyukni*Hyukni glares at Leeteuk* but they are bestfriends and that is…

Leeteuk&JR: KIHAE!!!!! *claps and comes out Donghae and Ki Ah*

JR: Also known as Dancing Prince & Princess, Nemo Couple, Cute & Chubby Couple, Accent Couple and more…

Leeteuk: If you are curious why is it ACCENT COUPLE then it is because Donghae speaks in a Busan accent while Ki Ah speaks in a Chinese accent.

JR: Lets start shall we? Oh and you just have 2 hours!

Leeteuk&JR: True Pearls, chulbal!!

The couples are in the entrance of the mall.

1

2

3

!!

Leeteuk: GOOO!!!

The couples started running around the mall and shout.

Donghae: I am a crazy fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: Running around the mall is sooooooo amazinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuni: THIS IS EMBARRASSSINNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ki Ah: I HATE THISSSS PUNISHMENTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

People started taking pictures and videos of them running since the artists are not wearing their disguises. The couples must be together. HyukNi went to the cafeteria while KiHae went into some stores, in and out. The securities doesn’t mind cause Soo Man sonsaengnim told him because Leeteuk and JR asked his permission to.

(HYUKNI)

Yuni: Ahh, oppa! I am tired of shouting!!

Eunhyuk: Well, it’s a good thing you are a rapper like me.

Yuni: I sing sometimes.

Eunhyuk: Then, I want to hear some of it later. Come to my dorm?

Yuni: Finally! I’ve never been to your dorm!!

Eunhyuk: Well now you will. Come on! Lets go!!

Yuni: HELLLOOOOOOO KOREAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: SARANGHAEEE ELFFFFs!!!!!!!!!! *then Yuni stops, pouting. Eunhyuk noticed that she stopped so he looked back and shouted again* AND YUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIII!*Yuni starts smiling again and continue running and shouting*

(KIHAE)

Ki Ah: How many stores have we shouted at?

Donghae: Hmm, *counting* I think about 20 stores?

Ki Ah: OMONA! Cant believe we did that!! And I aint even tired!!! Let’s go oppa!!

Donghae: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY I BOUNCED TO YOU BOUNCED TO YOU WHEN I AM JUST A MR. SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE, A-Cha baby! *starts singing shoutly randomly remix using Sorry Sorry melody*

Ki Ah: KYUHYUN OPPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GONNAAA KILLL YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae: DON’T MESS WITH MEE, MAKNAE-AH!!!!!!!! I’LL PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!!!! WELL, LATERRR!!!!!!!

Ki Ah: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNTTTTT THATTT SHIRTTTTTTTT!!!! RESERVE THAT FOR MEEEEEEE!!!*shouted at the staff and the staff nodded* THANKK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

(HYUKNI)

Eunhyuk: Running around the food court makes me hungry. Want some ddukbokki?

Yuni: Okay!! *in English*

Yuni found some table while Eunhyuk orders some food. Eunhyuk came back at their table with a ddukbokki, a strawberry ice cream and a cold water.

Yuni: You bought only one??*pouting*

Eunhyuk: Of course, baby!*pinching her cheeks* So that we could eat together!

Yuni: Okay. *starts eating ddukbokki*

People started taking pictures and videos of them eating together.

(KIHAE)

Ki Ah: I am not gonna shout all day. Let’s go to that store! *dragging Donghae*

Donghae: Wahh~ Chekered shirts!!!

Ki Ah: Let’s checked them out!

Ki Ah and Donghae decided to find something for Donghae first then Ki Ah.

Donghae: Shia~ Does this look great?

Ki Ah: *observing the shirt* Hmm, no! But this does! *takes out the shirt that she found a while ago* Now, try it! I’ll wait here.

Donghae: Okay. *went in the fitting room then came out after he wore*

Ki Ah: You look handsome, fishy! Now, help me find some thing!

Donghae found a shirt for Ki Ah.

Donghae: Shia! What about this one?

Ki Ah: Hmm, that looks good. *grabs the shirt and went into the fitting room and came out after she wore the shirt*

Donghae: You look pretty! Now lets go before Leeteuk found out that we are here not shouting.

Both of them bought their shirts and went out and started running and shouting.

(HYUKNI)

Eunhyuk and Yuni just finished their food and started running and shouting again.

Yuni: WHEN WILL THIS END??????????

Eunhyuk: We still got one hour left.

Yuni: Phew! I am tired of this.

Eunhyuk: Me too.  I HATEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU, KYUHYUN-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuni: I don’t want to shout! I want to play with the camera!!!

SC: Please don’t Yuni!!!! You already have a Sony HD Camcorder!

Yuni: I want to buy that kind of camera. I want a big one! I really want a pretty camera!! Can I take it? *asking the PD*

PD: No, you can’t.

Yuni: I cant? *pouting* Oh well, I’ll just ask my appa to buy me! You will have a pretty girlfriend camera!! Yeppeooyooo~

SC: Jeongmal? I hope my other camera friends don’t mind me.

Yuni: Oppa, should we go inside the market?

Eunhyuk: Arasso! *runs with Yuni to the market in the mall*

Yuni: STRAWBERRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! *continuing Yuni*

Yuni: LOVEEEEEEEEEE

Eunhyuk: ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuni: BWARA MR SIMPLE SIMPLE!!

Eunhyuk: BWARA MRS SIMPLE SIMPLE!!

They laughed out loud when they did that.

(KIHAE)

Ki Ah: I’m hungryyyy!!

Donghae: Come and lets buy some food! *walks to the food court* Do you want some bulgogi?

Ki Ah: *nods her head* Neh!

Donghae: Okay *bought some bulgogi and drinks and walk back to their table*

Ki Ah: Wah~ The smell of the delicious bulgogi! *eats* You know oppa.. *while eating*

Donghae: Neh?

Ki Ah: Sometimes I thought you were …*while eating* I thought you were Lee Seunggi when I first met you.

Donghae: Oh geurae? You’re the first one to say that. *chuckles*

Ki Ah: Ani. Yuni also thought you were Lee Seunggi.

Donghae: Oh yeah. When I visited SNSD’s dorm to hang with Yuri and Sooyoung but Yuri also invited her sister in. Let me tell you the story. Yuni greeted with a nice and calm “Annyeong oppa!”. I didn’t know her back then since it was my first meeting with her. I greeted her back “Oh annyeong! May I ask, who are you?” “Oh, oppa? Don’t you remember me? Yuni, your favorite dongsaeng??” and I answered, “Actually, this is the first time I am meeting you. I’m Lee Donghae from Super Junior” and she said “Oh! I thought you were Seunggi oppa. Anyway, I’m Kwon Yuni, Yuri unnie’s dongsaeng!”.

Ki Ah: *laughs out loud* Jeongmal?!! Well, that’s not her first time mistaking people.

Donghae: *chuckles* Such a clumsy cute girl. Eunhyuk’s personality is very similar with Yuni’s. They are like destined to be together.

Ki Ah: That’s the same with Rin unnie and Youngmin.

Donghae: Okay. Ppalli! We have 30 minutes before this punishment ends.

Ki Ah: okey dokey! *finshing her food*

(HYUKNI)

Eunhyuk: we only have 10 minutes. Let’s go there early. *taking Yuni’s hands and runs at the entrance*

Yuni: I see Leeteuk oppa and JR unnie! * runs towards them*

Leeteuk: Oh! Your early!!

Eunhyuk I know. Donghae has not arrived yet?

JR: Nope. Oh, since you guys are done. Me and Leeteuk planned for the first couple who came here first would be the MC for The Almighty SSSR’s punishment.

Yuni: Go to the public toilets? Ugh! *makes a disgusted face*

JR: I know. *makes a disgusted face too*

Eunhyuk: They are on their way here!! *pointing to the KiHae*

Donghae: *panting* Annyeong!

Ki Ah: Ni Hao Ma~ *pants*

Yuni: Do I have to say Hello in different languages to you? Hello*in English* Annyeonghaseyo!*in Korean* Konnichiwa!*in Japanese* Ni Hao Ma!! *in Chinese* Bonjour~*in French* Hola! *in Spanish* Assalamualaikum~*in Arabic* Ciao~*in Italy* I… got nothing else.. *scratches her head*

Eunhyuk: Wow~ How many languages can you speak??

Yuni: I don’t know~ *in English*

JR: She is our translater in our group. She can speak many different languages.

Leeteuk: How??

Yuni: *shrugged* Maybe because I explore almost around the world.

Ki Ah: Are we done here?

Donghae: I’m so tired!! I’m a singer!!!! I could lose my voice!

Yuni: I don’t like if you sing. I like it if you rap. It’s daebak!!*thumbs up*

Donghae: Thanks, YunYun!

Ki Ah: Everyday, a new nickname for Yuni~

Yuni: Aww, *pats her back* Let’s see.. I can call you.. Shia unnie, Kia unnie, Kiki unnie, Jia unnie.. Let me give you a new name.. Hmm.. *thinking* I’ll just think at the dorm, arasso unnie?

Ki Ah: Okay! *smiles widely*

Donghae: Now, what about The SSSR?

Eunhyuk: me and Yuni will host the show. You all can rest!

Donghae&Ki Ah: We want to follow!! *whines*

Yuni: Okay okay! You can be MCs too!! *Donghae and Ki Ah cheering “Yay!”*

JR&Leeteuk: So, we’ll get going. Let’s go home. *walks back home*

Eunhyuk: Uhh, they’re gone. Should we go to the park now?

PD: Neh. Did you bring your car?

Eunhyuk: *nods his head* Kaja!

PD: Here *hands a camcorder* Just record it at the car.

Yuni: *thumbs up* Okay! *walks in Eunhyuk’s car with Donghae and Ki Ah*

(The Fishes’ Camcorder, Yuni is holding the camera)

Eunhyuk: *walks in the car and starts the engine*

Yuni: Annyeong! We are now in anchovy oppa’s car. Say hello guys.

Eunhyuk: Annyeong!! *waves and starts driving*

Donghae: *waves like a kid*

Ki Ah: Hello!!! *in English and waves*

Yuni: We are currently on the way to the park to meet up the next failures which is Shiwon oppa, Wookie oppa, Cutie Min oppa and Shin oppa~ *cheers* Wooot woot!

Donghae: Yayayayay! *cheers with Yuni*

Ki Ah: But their punishment is more harder than us. CLEANING THE TOILETS!!!

Yuni&Donghae: eww eww ewww~ *makes a funny disgusted face*

Donghae: Eunhyuk-ah! Open the radio!!

Eunhyuk opens the radio then comes out 2PM’s Hands Up and the fishes went wild!!!

Ki Ah: Woooo!

All: NOW, PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!! *putting their hands up funnily and jump their body up and down*

Yuni: Yeah yeah! Work dat~ *laughs*

Ki Ah: It feels like this car is moving up and down.

Eunhyuk changes another radio station then comes out Infinite’s Be Mine. This time, the girls went wild!!

Yuni&Ki Ah: Ahhhh! *screams* INFINITEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: *pouts* Aww, my wife is obsessed with Infinite, not Super Junior.

Yuni: Yah! I love both groups.

Ki Ah: Wait, you never told me you loved Infinite!

Yuni: I didn’t? I think I forgot to tell you. Plus, all of their songs are in iPod!! Naekka haja! *singing Be Mine*

Ki Ah: Then tell me who is your favorite member! Mine is Myungsoo! He is like the second Minho!!

Yuni: You are ‘Minho’ obsessed too! Well, mine is…… Woohyun oppa! His voice is like Dino oppa’s voice! Well, close enough but he is cute. *fangirling*

Eunhyuk: Okay okay! Stop it!! I am getting jealous now. You haven’t met him right??

Yuni: Nope.

Eunhyuk: Good!

Yuni: *continuing* but I will on the next episode of Strong Heart with Serenity unnie.

Eunhyuk: Bwoyo??? Aish! I cant attend the next episode cause I got another schedule!! Aigoo~ Who is gonna protect my baby??

Yuni: Too protective. *mumbling* Oppa, please just please don’t be too protective over me. He is just a human being not an alien who is gonna eat me alive.

Eunhyuk: Okay okay.

3 minutes later,

Ki Ah: Are we there yet???!!! *whines*

Donghae: I wanna peee!!!! *whines* Nah, just kidding! *laughs*

Eunhyuk: We’re almost there. Just calm down!

Yuni: Honestly oppa, I don’t like people who are protective over m-

Eunhyuk: But you are something SPECIAL!

Yuni: I know Karate, Taekwondo and I even joined Wushu when I went to China!

Eunhyuk: Well, that’s awesome! I just know know how to dance~

Donghae: The ‘Dancing’ obsessed guy!! *rolled his eyes*

Eunhyuk: Yah! ‘Mr. Man Number 3’!! Shut your mouth there!

Donghae: Okay. *quickly said*

Ki Ah: Uwaa~ Eunhyuk oppa is the ‘Dancing’ obesseser, I am the ‘Minho’ obsesseser, Yuni is the ‘Infinite’ obsesseser then what is Donghae oppa’s obsesser?

Yuni: We’ll check it out later! *looks deeply into the camera* Nah, just kidding. I think he is obsessed with his face. *laughs*

Donghae: I’m not! *pouts*

Yuni: Okay okay. Everyone, don’t touch that remote cause we will be right back on True Pearls. It will be hosted by… Amaranths and Oppas~

C O M M E R C I A L

(At the park)

Eunhyuk: Ne~ Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome back to..

KiHaeHyukNi: TRUE PEARLS!!!!!!!! *shouted*

Yuni: We have arrived at this wonderful and beautiful park at Seoul!

Eunhyuk: Ne. You see, we have the SSR’s members here. Introducing, The Masculine, The Handsomest, The Almighty Siwooon!!! *Siwon bows and waves his hands*

Yuni: The Cutest, The Feminine, The Almighty Sungmin oppa!!! *Sungmin makes a heart shape*

Ki Ah: The ‘Current Visual’ Maknae, The Innocent, The Almighty Ryeowook oppaaa! *Ryeowook waves cutely and smiles brightly*

Donghae: The Fattest, but no offence hyung. The Funniest, The Almighty Shindongg!!!!!! *Shindong acts femininely cutely while waving, more like a wanna-be-Sungmin*

Eunhyuk: Ahh~ Those smiles will be dropped down when they will clean the toilets. *suddenly the other failures dropped their smiles into a no expression face*

Yuni: *laughs* Sungmin oppa looks cute!!! *laughs again while Sungmin smiles back again* But you still have to clean. *Sungmin’s smile dropped again*

Ki Ah: Let’s start! I wanna see them cleaning!!! *evil laughs*

KiHaeHyukNi: True Pearls’ CHULBAL!!

There are only 2 toilets that need to be clean so they will be in pairs. They are now heading to the center of the park to choose their partners.

Eunhyuk: Okay. The rules! You only have 1 hour to clean the toilet that PD hyung chose. You can be in pairs. Now, we will choose your partners by…

Yuni: Cracking these eggs! *giving each of them eggs*

Donghae: Two of those eggs are boiled and the others are raw.

Ki Ah: If you got the same boiled or raw egg, then you are his partner. Simple as that. *continuing Donghae*

Eunhyuk: *sigh* If you are with Shindong, *sigh while shooks his head* He will be helpless to you.

Shindong: Yah! Sikkeuro!! *shouting and pointing to Eunhyuk* Don’t try to mess with me!

Eunhyuk: Ara ara. *scoffs* Anyway, now… crack your eggs!

They cracked their eggs and….

 

 

 

 

Siwon got the raw egg with Sungmin while Ryeowook got the boiled egg with Shindong.

Shindong: Thank god it is the boiled one. I am soo hungry! *opening the egg fully and eating it*

Ryeowook: Ahh, hyung!! Why are you eating now??!

Shindong: I am hungry!! *pouting*

Donghae: If you can finish cleaning the toilet in 1 hour, you have a prize. *everyone was cheering* But! *everyone came silent*

Eunhyuk: If you cant, you don’t have the prize. The cleanest will have their prize!

Siwon: Whats the prize??

MCs: Ahh~ *looking at each other*

Ki Ah: You will..

Yuni: have…

Donghae: a…..

Eunhyuk: TOWELLL!!!! *shouted while laughing. The failures were pouting* Arasso. You will have… an exclusive lunch on that special restaurant over there! *pointing to the 5 star restaurant and the failures were cheering and clapping*

Ki Ah: Okay.. Now let’s go to the raw egg team’s toilet!

They walked to their first toilet. It was indeed very dirty like hell. The toilet bowl was stuffed with poop. The sink was very dirty. It was very smelly too.

All: Awww!!! Ewwww~ So gross!

Sungmin: I don’t wanna clean this!!! *whines and cries like a kid*

Siwon: I am the handsome Siwon!!!!! You cant do this to me! *cries*

Yuni: But we can do it to you, oppa! *cries*

Ki Ah: Why are you crying, Yuni-ah?

Yuni: Because… because…. Because… I am a great actresss! *stop crying and laughing*

Shindong: Crazy girl. *mumbling while rolling his eyes*

Yuni: Neh, oppa? *asking while glaring at Shindong*

Shindong: Uhh.. uh.. uh.. Saranghae?

Yuni: Nado saranghae! *giggles*

Eunhyuk: Okay. Siwon, Sungmin hyung, we will leave you here for awhile and we will blow the whistle to start and end. There are tools that will help you to clean the toilet. Make sure you hear the whistle cause both of your toilets are near like 1m and we will be at that ice cream parlor there. *pointing to the near parlor*

Donghae: Okay. Kaja! Let’s go to the other toilet!!

They walked to the other toilet leaving Siwon and Sungmin with their toilet. Their toilet was bigger than Siwon and Sungmin’s but Ryeowook and Shindong’s toilet was dirtier than Siwon and Sungmin’s and it was smellier than WonMin’s.

Ryeowook: Aww! We got the dirtiest and smellier toilet!!

Shindong: But this is more bigger!!!!

Ryeowook&Shindong: ANDWAEEE!!!!

Yuni: Well, you got to, oppa~

Donghae: We will be at that parlor over there.

Ki Ah: Annyeong!!!

They went to the parlor and got their ice creams then they sat down.

Eunhyuk: Should we blow it now?

Ki Ah: YES!!

Eunhyuk: Okay. 1 2 3! *phweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and the failures start to do their jobs*

Yuni: That’s so sad..

Donghae: What’s so sad??

Yuni: Them. Doing those stuff. Its disgusting. Eww~ *makes a disgusted face*

Ki Ah: I know. But they lost.

Eunhyuk: Well, we lost too.

Donghae: We know. Now, forget about that!

Yuni: Unnie! I heard we’re gonna have our first Asian concert! I think it will be in Malaysia, was it?

Ki Ah: Oh ne, we will! I also heard from Rin unnie that we’re gonna have a treasure hunt there with Astro Hitz.

Yuni: That’s gonna be fun! What’s it about?

Ki Ah: Hmm, I think it was winning 20. Wait was it 20? Molla but some tickets to Justin Bieber’s New Year Concert in Malaysia!!!!

Yuni: But we can buy it ourselves.

Ki Ah: Aish, it is a mission! We have to win to have it with other people in Malaysia. Rin unnie told me yesterday night. I think you were asleep. I’ll tell you now. We will do it before our concert maybe like 4 days before our concert. We need 2 members to do it. Rin unnie picked you to do it with someone. We don’t need all of us to do it. You and that someone will be competing with Malaysians.

Yuni: Oh, Malaysians???!! With their citizen?? Mianhe, Malaysia!

Ki Ah: But don’t worry Malaysia! We will have a game to get our free tickets on Astro Hitz! Be sure to come!!

Yuni: If you want more information about our first concert in Asia, it will feature a few SM Artists including Super Junior and Girls Generation. I don’t know if they are more but be sure to come!!

Ki Ah: You have to! It will be amazing!!!!!! We will make sure to give you a special concert. We will include game shows, free prizes from us, pearlescent! And more!!!

Donghae: You know, it feels like you are promoting.

Ki Ah: Of course we are!!

Eunhyuk: Well, good luck on that.

55 minutes later,

Yuni: ahh~ I’m so bored! They have five minutes more.

Ki Ah&Donghae: I know~~

Yuni: Oh oppa! I forgot!! I heard anchovy oppa and fishy oppa got a new song. Mm, ‘Ddeotta Oppa’?

Eunhyuk: Oh, neh~ Waeyo?

Donghae: is it wonderful? It’s EunHae’s new song! *high-fiving with Eunhyuk*

Yuni: It is wonderful! But you are my oppa, Eunhyuk oppa!! *giving a death glare to Eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk: Of course I am yours! Forever and Always!!

Ki Ah: Okay okay!

Donghae: Stop the mushy mushy stuff!! It’s already a time out. Now, whistle it!!

Eunhyuk: Okay. *phweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet* Let’s go!

They walk to the first toilet.

Eunhyuk: Annyeong!!

Siwon&Sungmin: Annyeong!

Donghae: Have you finished?

Siwon: yes!

They looked at their toilet.

Yuni: Wahh~ Looks clean enough.

Ki Ah went into the toilet and checked everything.

Ki Ah: It’s clean! But still smelly!!

Eunhyuk: Uh huh~ Let’s go to the other failures.

They walk to the other toilet.

Ki Ah: Annyeong!!

Shindong: Annyeong!

Yuni: Finished cleaning, oppa?

Ryeowook: Yes. Shindong really want to eat that’s why we cleaned it two times cleaner.

The MCs were surprised.

MCs: Woww~ It’s so clean!!

Ki Ah: And doesn’t smells!

Eunhyuk: Now, we know who is the winner. Ryeowook and Shindong!!! Ne, congratulations! Here’s your coupons. *giving them the coupons and they take it quickly*

Donghae: And I guess that’s it for today’s True Pearls.

Ki Ah&Yuni: See you next time!!!!

All: Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves*

--

I hope you like it! <3 

To: @thelostwishes unnie,

Mianhe, unnie. But I think your part will be after they went back to Korea. But dont worry, this one, I promise I'll update yours! :)

- Yuni<3