Out & About Mission

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

 

True Pearls (Out & About Mission: Winning 20 tickets to Justin Bieber’s New Year Concert in Malaysia)

(True Pearls’ cameramen is also recording this with Astro Hitz’s cameramen)

Rina Omar: Hello there! This is the Out & About!! I am Rina Omar and I will be your host for today. Today as you can see, Justin Bieber will be coming to Malaysia again for his New Year Concert! I think this is just like a few month’s event, eh? Yes, you got to win tickets to Justin’s Concert! But not only two tickets but 20 TICKETS!!!! You can share it to your friends, cousins, families… Just like the few month’s game, we are gonna have a treasure hunt! But this treasure hunt is more exciting and more awesome then the few month’s but it will be a little similar. You have to STYLE LIKE BIEBER(B.U.M) but this time with a critic. Hmm, it’s gonna be harder than I thought. If the critic likes your style, you got a badge. If the critic doesn’t like it, you got to try again. The next one, SING AND DANCE LIKE BIEBER(Karoake Green Box(?)) and there will also be a critic. Next, THINK LIKE BIEBER(Outside Karoake Green Box(?)). You have to answer 4 questions and get them right. The last one, IMPERSONATION(Near the Bieber Base). You can imitate anyone, any celebrities. Just do 3 imitations then you are finished! Easy as that!! Oh and did I tell you that you will receive your tickets by Justin Bieber?? Yes you are! He is here in Malaysia!! He is taking a break in Malaysia!!!!! Now, lets go see some Beliebers!

Rina Omar is walking around the Beliebers and interviewing them while True Pearls’ went to Pearliscent.

PLS: Annyeonghaseyo! Pearls We Are!! Pearliscent imnida! *bows*

JR: Annyeong Plarsz!! We are now in..

PLS: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!!!!!!!

Rin: You see, we have 4 days before our concert. Now, we brought along our labelmates to come with us. *camera to ????, ????, ???, ???? and ????*

???: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows* Super Junior-eyo~

???: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows* So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!

????: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows* Shining SHINee imnida!

??: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows* f(x) imnida!

????: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows* Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida!

JR: Ne, we brought along our labelmates here to come and perform with us. But some of them just went here for shopping. *chuckles*

Serenity: We are now at the Belieber Complex or that’s what they call?

Ariel: We are gonna win the 20 tickets to Justin bieber’s concert!

Rainie: Then, we’ll play the real Treasure Hunt! On the next episode~

Rin: This is gonna be daebak!!

JR: We have two contestant to play it for us and they Yuni and…. Mi Cha!!

Rin: I guess you Plarsz are confused why Yuni didn’t picked Ki Ah, eh? Well, Yuni.. Your explanation.

Yuni: Ne. I guess it is because I haven’t spend my time with Mi Cha a lot and I wanna be with her. Ki Ah has always been with me and I appreciate that. *smiles to Mi Cha and she smiles back*

Serenity: Wahh~ Our cute two visual maknaes! It seems they’re starting.

Ariel: Kaja!!

They all walked to start lines. Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, f(x) and DBSK are there to support them. Oh and they will be in disguises except for Yuni and Mi Cha. Yuni and Mi Cha will be starting the race in round 2.

(Round Two)

Rina Omar: It’s time for round two! Here are the first contestants. *walks to the first contestants* Hello there. What’s your name?

?: My name is Adibah.

??: My name is Arif.

Rina: Hello Adibah and Arif. Tell me, why do you want these tickets?

Adibah: We are siblings and we want it for our families and cousins to come and see Justin Bieber in real life.

Rina: Wahh~ Really nice siblings! *walks to the next contestants which is Yuni and Mi Cha* Now, I heard that these two girls are from South Korea. What is your name?

Mi Cha: I’m Mi Cha. *in English*

Yuni: My name is Yuni. *in English*

Rina: Wow~ Hello Mi Cha and Yuni. What brings you guys here? You two seem familiar.

Yuni: We are from a nine-membered South Korean girlgroup, Pearliscent and we are here to win these 20 tickets for our members over there. *in English while pointing to where the SM Artists*

Rina: Wow~ Why don’t you guys buy them by yourselves?

Yuni: Umm, well… it’s sold out. *laughs with Mi Cha and Rina*

Rina: I heard that Pearliscent will held a concert here in Malaysia.

Yuni: Yes, we are and I hope many of our fans will be there. Its gonna be fun! I’d like to introduce them.

Rina: Oh, of course! Call them.

Yuni: Unnie, oppa! Come here!! *in Korean*

The SM Artists went to them. They bows and takes off their disguises. People starts to scream!!

Rina: wahh! Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, f(x) and DBSK are here!!!! Oh my god! *panicking while the SM Artist are chuckling*

Rina: Are you here to support them?

Jessica: Actually, Super Junior and Girls Generation are here to perform with Pearliscent while SHINee, f(x) and DBSK are here to shop around Malaysia. It’s like a vacation. *in English*

Rina: Will you all sing some of your parts?

Tiffany: Of course!

Super Junior: *starts to sing and dance Mr. Simple*

Girls Generation: *starts to sing and dance The Boys*

SHINee: *starts to sing and dance Lucifer*

F(x): *starts to sing and dance Hot Summer*

DBSK: *starts to sing and dance Keep Your Head Down*

Pearliscent: *starts to sing and dance their new song, What’s There To Ask?*

Rina: Wow~ Can I get your autographs later? Thank you! Let’s get on with the third contestants for round two. *walks to the next contestants*

Rina: Hello. What’s your name?

??: Uhh. Uh *stuttering cause two celebrities are right beside them* My name is… Amirul.

????: My name is Khairul.

Rina: Hello guys. Now, how much do you want these tickets?

Amirul: We want it really bad for our friends.

Rina: Friends, not families?

Khairul: Actually, our families doesn’t really like Justin Bieber. Only our friends and us.

Rina: ahh, okay. Now let’s start! You know the rules and 1 2 3 go!!

All of them started to run off. The cameramen are focusing on Mi Cha and Yuni. They will speak in Korean now.

Mi Cha: Yuni, let’s go to BUM.

Yuni: Okay. *runs to BUM*

Mi Cha: I’m wearing heels. You should be the model. I’ll get some clothes for you.

Yuni: Aniyo. Both of us have to model. I’ll pick it. I am a pro at this. You just find some 1 black sneakers and 1 purple sneakers with the same sizes. I’ll get the rest.

Mi Cha: Okay. *running to the shoe section and grabbing the sneakers while Yuni is grabbing 2 black hoodies and 2 purple and black caps* You got it, Yun?

Yuni: Neh. You, Channie?

Mi Cha: yeah. Let’s wear it. *walks into the fitting room with Yuni*

Yuni and Mi Cha went out with their awesome looks and went to the critics(judges). The judges nods and gave them a badge. The judges also told them to keep it for free and the girls thanked them.

Yuni: To the karaoke. *runs to the green box* Pick a song! Do we have to do it one by one? *asking the judges in English and they nodded* I’ll do it first. *picking Somebody To Love*

I just need somebody to love,

I, I,don’t need to much just somebody to love,

Somebody to love,

I don’t need nothing else,

Promise girl I swear I just need somebody to love,

I need somebody,

I, I need somebody,

I need somebody,

I just need somebody to love. (love)

The judges nodded and Mi Cha continued and picked Love Me.

Love me love me,

Say that you love me,

Fool me fool me,

Oh how you do me,

Kiss me kiss me,

Say that you miss me,

Tell me what I wanna hear,

Tell me you,

Love me love me,

Say that you love me,

Fool me fool me,

Oh how you do me,

Kiss me kiss me,

Say that you miss me,

Tell me what I wanna hear,

Tell me you love me.

The judges clapped, nodded and gave them their badges. The girls went outside the karaoke room and went to a girl which she is gonna ask them. If you are wondering what position are they in, they are the first one. Adibah and Amir has just completed 2 badges and heading to the karaoke box while Amirul and Khairul are still singing at the karaoke.

Girl: Okay. Lets get started with the quiz. It is very easy. Who is Justin Bieber’s girlfriend?

Yuni: Selena gomez. *quickly answered*

Girl: Justin’s favorite COLOURS?

Yuni: Purple and Red!

Girl: Justin’s most successful song

Yuni: Baby!!

Girl: The last, Justin’s favorite basketball team.

Yuni: LA Lakers? *said slowly*

Girl: Correct! Here *gave them their badges*

Lastly, they went to the Bieber Base. Before they went across it,

Rina: Woah, woah. Hold up. You have to imitate someone first. Give us 3 impersonations.

Yuni: I can imitate my senior, Hyunwoo’s chwa-ha laugh.

Rina: Give it a go.

Yuni: Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Kwon Yuni imnida. *scoffs* Chwa-ha. *in deep low voice and the host laughs*

Rina: Give us two more!

Mi Cha: Umm, I can do Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun’s evil laugh! Mwa-a-a-a-a-a-. Mwa-a-a-a-a-a, Muaha-a-a-a-a-a *imitating their evil laugh*

Yuni: I can do one more impersonation. I can do…. Pikachu Pikachu! Wait, I’ll just.. Pii-Pii-pi-Pi-. *clears *

Rina: Getting ready.. Oh, the other teams are here.

Yuni: I got it! Pi-pi-PiKAChu~~ *in a cute voice like Pikachu*

Rina: Wow! A great imitation. Now cross over the line and you’ll win.

They crossed the line and they won. They were hugging and cheering.

Rina: Any words?

Yuni: Yay! Kamsahabnida. *bows* I hope to see you soon, Bieber. Let’s do an interview at your concert. Yipee!!!! *in Korean*

Mi Cha: We’ll enjoy it for sure. *in English*

Rina: Well, I heard we are gonna have an interview at your concert.

Yuni: Oh yes, we are. Hope to see you soon! Oh and you guys, good work! We’ll send you free tickets to our concert. *talking to the other teams*

Adibah, Arif, Amirul&Khairul: Oh, thank you very much. *hugging Yuni and Mi Cha*

Mi Cha&Yuni: Pearls We Are!! *Mi Cha making a heart shape while Yuni making a V sign*

After their race, they went back to where the SM Artists are waiting, Starbucks Coffee.

Minho: Hey guys!! *spotted Yuni and Mi Cha arriving*

All: Hey!! Congrats!

Yuni&Mi Cha: Thank you~

Mi Cha: We only got 20 tickets. *pouting*

Taeyeon: Gwenchana. We are busy on New Years’ Eve. We also got a concert that day.

Serenity: Oh jeongmal? We would miss it…

Sunny: It’s okay. Plus, you can watch our concerts anytime. Oh and send that Bieber a shoutout from Girls Generation.

Hyoyeon: tell him to Bring The Boys OUT including HIM! And tell him that GIRLS GENERATION are IN! *laughs*

Tiffany: just give a huge shoutout from us.

Rin: I miss Heechul oppa now.. *mumbling*

Ki Ah: He is doing this for the country, Rinnie unnie~

Rin: I understand. *pouts*

JR: Soo, whos coming? We’ll all be coming so.. we only have 11 tickets.

Leeteuk: In Super Junior, me, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun will come.

Ariel: seven tickets.

Minho: Me and Taemin really want to see Justin Bieber.

Rainie: five

Sulli: Me, Amber and Victoria wants to come!

Yunho: Two more? Then count me and Changmin in!

Serenity: Z-E-R-O!

Eun Na: I feel guilty for not coming to unnies’ concert. *hugging Sooyoung who is near to her*

Sooyoung: You don’t have to. We’ll record it for you guys.

5Maknaes(including Rin): really?

Yoona: Of course!! I love my dongsaengs and unnies more than my oppas~*hugging her new twin, Yuni(at Family Outing) who is near her*

Super Junior&DBSK: Yah!! *getting angry*

Yoona: What?? I’m just telling the truth. *innocently shrugged*

Key: Well, we have four more days before their concert. Let’s go shopping!!

They were rushing in the mall. Suddenly,

Yuni: Wait a minute. *stopping* We didn’t got our tickets yet. The game hasn’t finished.

Everyone stopped. Then, plop!

Onew: I’m okay! *getting up while rubbing his * My shoelace were untied!! *tying his shoes* Continue continue *said while tying his shoelace*

Taemin: What did you said?

Yuni: I said we haven’t got our tickets, my dear cool oppa. *smoothly said to Taemin*

Taemin: Then go get it!! *pushing Yuni and Mi Cha back to Rina*

Rina: Oh, there you were! We were looking for you guys. Where did you went?

Yuni: Oh, took a sip of hot chocolate at Starbucks. *in English*

Rina: Actually, Justin is just waiting for you guys over there. *pointing to a boy who was around of photographers and reporters and also fans* Let’s go!! *taking Yuni and Mi Cha’s hands and walking towards Justin Bieber*

The SM Artists were waiting infront of the reporters, photographers and fans. The girls were infront of Justin Bieber. Remember, Yuni and Mi Cha will always speak in English.

Justin: Hey! Congratulations for winning these tickets!! *handing 10 tickets each to Yuni and Mi Cha*

Yuni: Thank you. It was a lot of fun for winning it. We had so much fun traveling this… MALL *in English while looking around*

Justin: Your first time? *sitting down*

Yuni: *sitting down with Mi Cha* Actually we are new rookie artists too. We’re gonna have our first Asian concert in Malaysia.

Justin: Oh, really? Then, why don’t you buy yourselves tickets??

Mi Cha: It’s sold out. *chuckles*

Justin: I know. How about I give you a VIP tickets to my concert and let’s do an interview?

Yuni: I thought we’re doing one now. *laughs with Justin and Mi Cha*

Justin: Then, we’ll have 3 interviews! One for now, one after your concert and one after my concert.

Yuni&Mi Cha: *nod their heads* That sounds fun!

Justin: So, tell me what’s your name?

Yuni: My name is Yuni. You can call me Yun.

Mi Cha: My name is Mi Cha. You can call me Channie.

Justin: How old are you guys? You seem younger than me due to your looks.

Mi Cha: We’re both 16 years old.

Justin: I’m 17! So, you are younger than me.

Yuni: And taller. *laughs with Mi Cha and Justin*

Justin: I know. So are you a two-membered or solo?

Mi Cha: We are in a group of nine girls called ‘Pearliscent’.

Justin: Oh… Why did you called yourself ‘Pearliscent’?

Yuni: That’s an interesting question. We are called that because each of us had different colors and different kind of pearls that we have in our aura. We have 5 different pearls, The White Pearls, The Blue Pearls, The Black Pearl, The Purple Pearl and The Green Pearl.

Justin: Wow. That’s so many pearls!

Mi Cha: *giggles* It is. I am The Green Pearl.

Yuni: And I am The Purple Pearl.

Justin: Did you bring your members?

Mi Cha: Actually, we brought our labelmates as well. Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, f(x), DBSK and of course Pearliscent. *pointing to the SM Artists*

Justin: Oh, really? Then come here! *The SM Artists went up and introduce themselves* I heard of them but I never met them in real person. *looking at the SM Artists, one by one then spotted Super Junior and Girls Generation* Hey! You guys are the one singing Sorry sorry sorry sorry *singing Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry while Super Junior was shocked while clapping* And you’re the one singing Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby *singing SNSD’s Gee while they clapped*

Tiffany: Yes we are! Girls Generation has just recently released our new album, The Boys while Super Junior has just released their new album, Mr. Simple and our new rookie group, Pearliscent has just released their new 1st Album, Romeo & Juliette.

Justin: The Boys, Mr. Simple and Romeo & Juliette. Can you sing them?

Super Junior: *starts to sing and dance Mr. Simple*

Girls Generation: *starts to sing and dance The Boys*

Pearliscent: *starts to sing and dance their new song, What’s There To Ask?*

Justin: Wauu~ *clapping* You guys are awesome! No wonder you all are famous!!

All: Thank you very much! *bowing and went down*

Justin: Soo, I guess that’s it for our ‘Short Interview’ today and we’ll continue this after your concert.

Mi Cha&Yuni: Of course. Of course. Thank you so much! *shaking hands and hugging Justin bieber then went down with their friends*

Onew: Your done? Let’s go eat! Can we eat at KFC?? I am in need of Chicken here!! *whining*

Yuni: yes, we are done and yes we can go at KFC. Kaja! *running and shouting ‘Malaysia Here We Are!’ around the mall with the other SM Artists like they were crazy, leaving JR, Leeteuk, Rin, Eun Na and Yesung*

JR: I guess that’s it for today’s episode.

Rin: You will enjoy our next episode on..

All: TRUE PEARLS!~ Annyeong!!! *waving*

--

I'll post the concert and the interview at the main story. :) But it's not finished!! >.<

- Yuni <3