FOURTH EPISODE: grab the stage

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

narrator: up next is true pearls!

 

P E A R L I S C E N T

Starring.

Kim Jae Ri

Lee Eun Ji

Kim Serenity

Park Ariel

Kim Seorin

Song Ki Ah

Kwon Yuni

Kim Mi Cha

Jung Eun Hye

 

SC: these girls only practiced for a couple of hours but gave their best for their special pre-debut stage. let's all see what they can do..

DRESSING ROOM

All: Annyeong! Pearliscent-imnida!

PD: What is your concept for today?

JR: our concept? hmmm..Chic

Rin: y..hahaha *looks at Rainie then laughed*

Rainie: Rin! please don't say that  *pulling her blue hanging shirt down*

suddenly Yuni entered wearing and a pair of Orange Hoodie and jogging pants.

Yuni: Unnie did you see where Ki Ah went? omo! is this being aired? *pokes at the camera*

SC: Yuni please stop poking me!!!

Ki Ah: Yuni! Make-up! Hurry!!

Yuni: *runs toward Ki Ah but poked the camera again*

Mi Cha then came out wearing a Green sleeveless shirt and yellow jogging pants.

Mi Cha: Rainie Unnie you’re next, Omo, is this aired? I’ll go for now *blows a kiss on the camera*

Rin: Twinnie! Please tell them to come out if they are ready..thanks! you look so cool!! *thumbs up*

Mi Cha: You too Twinnie!! *looks at Rin’s black & white suite* wait  you missed one detail..*runs back at the dressing room and then came back holding a necktie*
                : here you go! Done!

Rin: kamsa Twinnie, so this is what’s missing..

SC: awww… they are sweet…

JR: Mi Cha, please get back in, Serenity is waving at you.

Mi Cha:  ok..*smiles*

PD: Is this another mission?

Rin & JR: yup! *winks and joins their hands*

JR: Rin received the mission through a text message.

Rin: we were all asleep then my phone suddenly rang..

 

(commercials)

>FLASHBACK<

ARIN”S ROOM

Sorry sorry sorry..messageeeeeeeee!!!!
Rin’s phone rang and vibrated under her pillow.

“Rin-ah please turn that off” Ariel said while looking at Rin.

“Aish! This is so annoying!!!” Rin said as she took her phone out, she was about to shut it down but saw that the message came from their manager.

 

From: Jin Hyeonie Unnie.XD

                SPECIAL MISSION! SPECIAL STAGE!

Practice and do your best! Dance, sing do what you can! 7 hours is left you need to practice now!!! Pali!!
note: I sent this message to JR but she hasn’t replied, I’m counting on you Rin!

 

“Omo! Unnie!!!!” Rin shouted as she jumped up from her bed.

“Huh? Wae?” Ariel answered with a half asleep voice.

“Mission, must practice, all, sing, dance, stage, 7 hours!!!”

“Rin calm down, say it slowly” Ariel said as she got down from the upper bunk.

Rin then showed Ariel the message. Ariel was also shocked, both of them came out of their room and rushed to the other member’s room.

“Rin I’ll wake up the other’s you should wake Yuni up, since you really know how to wake her up” Ariel said while she rushed to JR’s Room first.

 

YUNKI’S ROOM

“aigoo, Yuni! Wake up!!! “ Rin shouted which caused Ki Ah to suddenly wake up.

“Rin unnie? Wae?” Ki Ah asked with a sleepy tone. “You startled me..”

“read” Rin answered and showed Ki Ah the message.

“Wha? “Ki Ah then rushed beside Rin, both of them has smirks on their faces.

“Ki Ah –shii do you have a cutter there? Let’s slice Yuni’s face if she still won’t get up” Rin said.

“Umm, yup I have one, wait I’ll go and get it.” Ki Ah said while acting like she’s walking.

 

“Yah! Ki Ah! Unnie! Not my face!” Yuni said while she hurriedly got up. “What’s with all of you? The last time you want to put whipped cream on my face, now you want to slice it? Do you think that my face is a cake that you can eat?”

“Hahaha, this is the only way to wake you up our dear sleeping beauty, if we won’t threaten your face you won’t wake up.” Rin said while putting her arm across Ki Ah’s shoulder.

“Hea-vy!” Ki Ah joked.

“Heavy? Ki Ah!” Rin said as she saw Ki Ah zooming out of the room.”Yuni stand up, don’t just sit there, do you want me to use my glare?”

“Nope! I’m already up! Cha-ching!” Yuni said while waving her arms.

 

All of them gathered in the living room, Rainie, Serenity, Eun Na and Mi Cha was sitting in the sofa, while Ki Ah, Ariel, & Yuni sat on the floor. JR and Rin explained everything to the members and all of them understood.

 

PLAN:

 “Yuni you’ll be dancing alone, hehehe, we all know you can do it, you can use any song that you want” JR said.

“Me, Ariel Unnie, JR unnie & Eun Na will be dancing  and singing to the song Womanizer, Ki Ah, Mi Cha, Rainie Unnie, and Serenity Unnie four of you’ll will dance to the song Hollaback girl since I just saw all four of you singing to it while washing the dishes.” Rin then added.

 

“Then for the ending, all of us will be dancing together” JR then said.

 

>BACK<

 

PD: so that is what happened.

 

JR: are you girls ready? We are next.

 

All: yes! PEARLISCENT HWAITING!

 

Rin: *looks at the camera then blows a kiss* Ppyong! Please enjoy our performance…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During performance:

 

SC: seems like these girls really are doing their best and giving their all,,,7 hours of complete practice paid off!

 

The girls went down the stage

Mi Cha: whoo!!!! We did it!!!! At last!!

Serenity: *hugged Mi Cha* I was really nervous

Rainie: Me too! Waah..did my nervousness showed in the camera? *looks at the camera then pouted*

 

SC: we didn’t see anything like that…

 

Eun Na: Unnie! Was it a success? *looking at JR*

JR: maybe, let’s ask our plan maker, hehehe, she really didn’t look nervous at all *points at Rin who was sitting down and texting*

                : Rin, how was our performance?

Rin: I’m monitoring it, wait a sec JR unnie.

JR: Girl’s come here…*gesturing the girls to come near*

 

Serenity: so how was it?*held Ariel’s hand

Rainie: *stepped back and hugged Serenity* Rin? How was our performance?

JR: why are you all so nervous?

Mi Cha, Eun Na, Ki Ah and Yuni then saw Rin smiling happily then said: everything is fine, we all did great!

 

Ariel: how can you say that? Rin have not spoken yet right?

Mi Cha the looked at Rin..

Rin: they are right, I won’t be smiling like this is we made a mistake right?..*points at her smile*

All: YES!!!!!!

 

SC: they really look like sisters!!

 

JR: did you all enjoyed our performance?...*grabs the cam* JR’s camera,hehehe..say bye bye Pearliscent!

Rin: bye bye! By the way our practice will be shown in the next episode..

Mi Cha: yay!!!!!!! *grabs a chocolate and gives some to the other members except to Rin*

Rin: Mi Cha give me one!!!! *runs and tries to catch Mi Cha*

Yuni: there they go again

Ki Ah : the chocolate couple

Eun Na: my mom and dad..hehehe

Serenity, Ariel and Rainie was seen sitting down and are eating.

 

SC: till the next episode..XD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
character in the video:

Womanizer:

JR- Taeyeon

Ariel- Tiffany

Rin- Seohyun

Eun Na- Soo Young

Hollaback:

Mi Cha- Yuri

Ki Ah- Jessica

Rainie- Yoona

Serenity- Sunny

solo:

Yuni- Hyoyeon

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
well guys! i hope you like the fourth chapter..XD
mianhe if it's a little bit short, i just made this chapter today..hahhaa
>Seorin