Episode 5 : dance practice

**Pearlisent's The True Pearls**

 

 

 

narrator: up next is true pearls!

 

P E A R L I S C E N T

Starring.

Kim Jae Ri

Lee Eun Ji

Kim Serenity

Park Ariel

Kim Seorin

Song Ki Ah

Kwon Yuni

Kim Mi Cha

Jung Eun Hye

 

 

SC: 7 hours before the performance….All of them is practicing in the same room but they can’t be distracted. So let’s just look at their practice..

Team Womanizer: Seorin, Eun Na, Jae Ri, Ariel team

“1…2….3…tak!...slide…1…2…3…” JR said while practicing the choreography that all four of them made.

“Unnie, I thought it should be…Koong! Tak tak tak!” Rin said as she moved her arms and danced to the beat.

“Huh? I thought that should be in this part..” Ariel said while she did the moves.

“Hahaha! Then why don’t we just interchange this part,” Eun Na said while she performed, “To this part?”

“Eun Na!!! we love you!!!!” Rin, Ariel & JR shouted while they hugged Eun Na.

“You are a genius! Aigoo, my baby is growing up!” Rin said as she ruffled Eun Na’s hair.

“Rin Omma!” Eun Na then answered back.

“Yah! Rin, Eun Na, enough with that, we need to practice, ready Ariel? Cue!” JR said.

The music started, the other members looked at the team, and they all smiled.
after Womanizer team performed their dance number the other members clapped.

“Waah! So cool!!!” Mi Cha said while she clapped.

“wooh!! I want to perform that song too…” Ki Ah suddenly said.

“hahaha, yay! We are the team JEAR! (pronounced as gear)” Rin shouted then bowed down.

“Who decided with that name?” JR said while she looked at Rin.

“Me, wae?” Rin answered.

“It sounds like we are a part of a motorbike or something.” Ariel then added.

“Ariel Unnie is right, Mianhe Rin omma.” Eun Na said as she looked at Rin.

“Humpf! Then you come up with the name” Rin said then she suddenly pouted. “Yeobo! They are mean to me!!” Rin suddenly said and went near Mi Cha.

“Yeobo? Aigoo!, I still need to practice, for now please deal with that alone, Mianhe” Mi Cha said as she hugged Rin.

“Why are you all mean to me?” Rin shouted but then she twirled around and laughed.

“She really is bipolar” all of the members thought.

 

Hollaback team: Mi Cha, Ki Ah, Serenity, Rainie team

 

“okay this is the first step, 1..2..3..4..drop..up..slide…” Ki Ah and Rainie said as they teach Mi Cha and Serenity the choreography that they thought of. Luckily for this group they didn’t have any arguments about the dance, they followed every step and combined the steps that they know will fit the song perfectly. The JEAR team cheered and rooted so loudly, but they still kept on arguing about their group’s name.

“Uhmm, since Rin Unnie named their group, why don’t I name our group” Ki Ah said.

“She used the first letters In their names” Serenity said while she sat down.

“I though she used their nicknames?” Rainie said as she sat near Serenity.

“Hmm, how about CARS? Hehehe” Ki Ah suddenly blurted out that made her fellow members look at her with pure shock.

“Ki Ah, are we a part of a motor show or car show? You have the same line of thinking as Rin” Mi Cha said while she shook her head.

“Why is there something wrong with the name?” Ki Ah asked.

“Aigoo, no more group name fights ok? Wait where is Yuni?” Serenity then said.

 

 

All of the members of the two groups looked around the practice room in the edge of the room they saw Yuni dancing while she is using her headset. After Yuni’s practice performance she then placed her headset in the floor, she then saw her group members looking at her with amazement.

“Amazing! Kwon Yuni! “ JR said as she approached Yuni and gave her a tight hug.

“She really is our dancing machine!” Rin & Mi Cha chorused.

“Hahaha, thank you!” Yuni said then bowed down.

 

SC: let’s look at what the girls are doing, it seems that they are resting.

*camera zooms in at Eun Na, Serenity & Rainie the three girls are sleeping in the edge of the room*

SC: aigoo! We shouldn’t disturb their sleep..shhhhh

*the camera then looked at Ki Ah and Yuni*

Ki Ah: Yuni, please teach me that dance..especially this move…*while trying to imitate Yuni’s choreography but everything messed up*

Yuni: hahaha, ..Ki Ah, the first move is like this and not this..hahaha *tried to perform only the part that Ki Ah wants but she accidentally performed the whole dance*

SC: this is what you call team work! O_O

 

*zooms at JR and Ariel*

JR and Ariel are lying on their stomach and doing some stretching.

Ariel: Unnie your back does not hurt?

JR: it does but I think it will be fine if I’ll just stretch.

Ariel: I’ll give you a massage *goes as JR’s back and quickly massaged JR*

JR: waah!! This feels really good.

SC: Ariel-shii are you a physical therapist? O_O

 

SC: wait two members are missing where could they both be?

*camera rotates and found the two missing members*

SC: wait are they eating? X_X

Mi Cha: Rin this is so good!
Rin: feels like heaven!*while picking another kind of chocolate*

Mi Cha: Rin, did you buy another pack? Or is this the last one? *points at a shoe box sized chocolate box*

Rin: ah! Hehehe, I forgot to buy another one *scratches her head* Mianhe

Mi Cha: *holds up the last chocolate* this is the last one..*peeled off the chocolate’s wrapper then feeds the chocolate to Rin*

Rin: waaah..thank you Mi Cha!! *hugged Mi Cha*

 

*clack clack clack sound of heels that is hitting the floor echoed*

SC: who could this lady be? Ah, it’s their Manager

Manager: Girls? Are you all done practicing? We all need to move out pick your clothes, and add make up in your faces for your special performance.

All except the 3 sleeping girls: yup

M: will someone wake those three angels? *points at the sleeping trio*

JR: I’ll wake them up.

When the three girls woke up, they all gathered in front of their manager.

M: do I smell chocolates? *looks at Rin & Mi Cha who are innocently smiling* Kim Seorin! Kim Mi Cha!

Rin: we didn’t! *looks at Mi Ch who then nodded*

Serenity: oh yes you did *sticks her tongue out at Rin & Mi Cha.

Rin & Mi Cha: UNNIE!

Rainie: see they are guilty! Hahaha

Yuni & Ki Ah: BUSTED! Hehehehe

M: Rin, Mi Cha even if both of you will say that you didn’t eat, look at your faces I can still see traces of chocolates.

*Rin & Mi Cha heads towards the mirror*

All the members laughed so hard as they saw Rin and Mi Cha saying sorry and saying “We won’t eat chocolates for a week! We promise!”

JR, Ariel,Rainie , Serenity & Eun Na: they can’t do that..hahaha

 

SC: it seems like the chocolate couple got into trouble! Well please wait for the next episode to know what happened..