Yong Sadness

In Love With My StepSister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinHye turned around and looked at him straigth in the eyes.She saw how tears started to form on his eyes she felt sad seeing that he is about to cry.Before a tear could fall down she gently closed his eyes with her hand,she knows that it will hurt her heart seeing tears comming from him.She notices that she is really close to him,but i mean really close.Their body touches perfectly and fits perfectly.She feels his hands romming around her back lower to her and then upper to let one of her nigth wear straps down.God she is not wearing any bra

She pulls the strap up once again and with the hand she was closing his eyes she removed his other hand from her .

This is not rigth yong"ShinHye said as she sat in her bed and waited for him to sat to.

Why?Is it because of that guy joohyuk or your namja?Taecyon or whatever his name was.

You are my brother yong,we cant be doing this 

ShinHye we love eachother,lets ran away together and be happy.Lets forget about everyone and form our own family.

You already have a family yong,And that family is seohyunshi and jungcho.

I don't love seohyun,i love you,simply you!

You are married please dont say that

I didn't get married because i wanted to,i got married because of an arrangement.Eversence you left i felt brokenhearted i felt like my world finished.I tried to reach you and look for you but i never found you.I went out with lots of girls thinking that you wont come back,and one day eomma,told me that she arranged a marriage with seohyun i rejected but still i got married to her anyways.I never planed to have a kid with her she got me drunk and i slept with her thinking it was you.This years my life has been misserable she is a woman that treats me bad i went from a player to a man that follows wife orders.In my hard times i always though of you,i dreamed about you.I had dreams with you.I always remeber our first love making that day was and is special to me because  i had you in my bed just the two of us ,groaning making love not we made love.I falled for you so hard that seeing you rigth now makes me want to take you and forget about everyone in this house.I want you to fullify my fantazie.I havent had any and you know why?Because i love you and i wont let no other woman make love with me if its no you.You are the reason everything happens because of you so now take responsibility.

Yong please

ShinHye please i want you and i know that you want me to.We desire eachother so much.Please shinhye lets make love i am craving,desiring to have a nigth with you.

ShinHye dosent want this,not like this.She wants to get married and then make love to the man she is married to.She loves him is true but she cant do this with her half brother she simply cant the reason why?Because he has a child with another woman and that is not rigth.She suddently said something.

I don't love you no more,i falled in love with taecyon"

Mwo?That cant be shinhye,you love me you said it when you left.You just want to make me suffer rigth?you are just saying it just to hurt me and leave you alone.

Yong mianhe"she lower her head as she tried to act and god he is actually believing it.

I am so stupid!Thinking that you would love me"He said as his tears falled down."I think i should leave i am sorry for bothering you S..ister and with that being said he left her waist and took his pillow as tears falled down.

ShinHye heard the door closing and she hit herself in the head for saying such nonsence.How could she do that?She quietly cries as she hugs her knees tigthly.

YongHwa in the other hand is in the couch crying silently like if there's no tommorow.If he was the old yonghwa he would her and make her his no matter if she wanted or not but now he is not the same jungyonghwa everyone knew now he is more emotional and understantive.He cries to sleep

***
Morning came and yonghwa is now dressed in his working suit looks dashing as always.He is now with Mr.park and Ms.park SeoHyun and little JungCho eating silently their breakfast.

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter