In love!

In Love With My StepSister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimBoom you say its your name rigth?Shinhye asked him while looking at him straigth in the eyes.He nodded but didnt understand why is she asking him if that's his name if they already know each other.

Mian i know this must sound weird but i lost my memories,I had an accident that made me forget everything,even you.I found various pictures of you in my room and i found your phone number also,i was really curious who were you in my life thats why i call you.Seeing you enter my house and calling my name made me feel like crying.

Kunde you still love me rigth?you said you love me?

Mmm seeing you rigth now makes my stomach flurt in exitement.I am sorry that i cant remeber you,i wish i could but i cant.I really dont know nobody that knows alot about me,cuzz the only pictures i saw where yours.I found us together in the pictures,at first i thougth we were family of like bestfriends but then i came up that you were more than that.Honestly i didnt want to but i got drunk and called you so we can meet up.

So that's why you sounded tipsy,aish this girl.So now you drink?bad girl nothing like the old shinhye he continued while starring at her.Shinhye smiled wanting to know how was she before.

KimBoom can you tell me about my past?She asked as she hold his hands with her hands.She saw his smile.

When we went out i found out that you lost your mother when you had 10 years old,your father is really important,you love puppies and love to eat ice cream alot,When you are sad you want someone to sing for you,you pout when you are hungry,you are not that type of girl that will get mad easily,you are really possessive and jealous,and you korean its not that good.

Mwo?wae?

You got classes from me to learn korean,you only knew how to talk japanes.

Jinjja i dont remeber and i dont even remeber how to talk it.

I will teach you how to speak it again,we meet in japan.

Kunde why did we broke up?

Back then i was a womenizer,a guy that went out with alot of girls.I always went out with every single girl but i wanted you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter