I desire you!

In Love With My StepSister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The years had past and they both yonghwa and shinhye already did their life.YongHwa got married with a pretty woman called seohyun and had a child that has 5 years old his name is JungCho he is really lovable and loves to sing and dance.For yonghwa his child is his priority.Sence he got married to seohyun his life has been really misserable he has been reciving order like every single day.Its funny how he went from a playboy to a man that recives orders from his wife.He takes after the companys but yet he has to also recive orders even at the office because seohyun also works there.They are both employes but yet they have the authority off do whatever they want.As For shinhye she became a famous model and dancer in osaka.She is currently not dating no one but people think that she is dating her bestfriend NamJooHyuk.Eversence she met him him she got along with him preety well.She really dosent care about what other people say about her relationships because she knows that they are not true so why bother.
But its time for her to come to korea!She recived a offer of her working in korea for 4 months and yet she accepted because she really misses her dad.Eventhough she knows that her love is there married to another person she needs to accept the reality.She and him cant be together because of them being family.

Kyaa joohyuk we are here"ShinHye said as she opened the door from the cab.She sees her house still beautiful.

Woahhhh debak you live here?is much bugger than where we used to live"He said with a wide smile.Yeah he and shinhye lived together with her auntie.There wasent alot of space there so she and joohyuk slept together dont think wrong.She in the bed as for him in the floor of course he a gentlemen.

All the entire family where there wating impaciantly for her comming.Yonghwa,seohyun,jungchoo and ms.park where there by the door waiting for her.

Shinhye was about to pick up her lugagge when suddently joohyuk took it away and walked ahead of her with a big smile on his face.As for her she smiled like a babo thinking how childishh he is sometimes.

She walked up the stairs with her 6 ft  pink high heels wearing a white dress showing her beautiful y legs.She had become more beautiful.

What are you waiting for hyukie?

Mwo?you do it its not my house

Aishhh(slapped his arm making him smile)

She pushed the button and went behind hyukkie.

The door quickly opened 

Mr.park saw a handosme men smiling widely to him

Annyeonghassheyo he bowed and joohyuk also did

ShinHye bowed at the same time hyukie

ShinHye lift her face up and smiled to him.Mr.park tears falled down seeing her daugther again.He cant believe she is finally here.

Aigoo why so startled?Its like if you havent seen me?

Shin?Hye?

Ne na shinhye wae i look diffrent gruchi?

My princess you look exactly like your mother when she was younger

Aigoo gomawo appa let me hug you"Shinhye walked over him and hug him tigthly.

Na bogoshiposoyo cheonmal

nado shinhye my princess (he hold her hair with his hand not wanting to let go.)

Mr.park let go off her and turned to the entire family.

Shinhye changed her view from her father to the others looking at both of them.

ShinHye smiled to them and she walked towards ms.park.

She pulled her for a hug.

Naega bogoshiposoyo eomma"she hardly said it 

Ms.park hugged her back and responded "nado my daugther"

How had you been huh?i heard you were sick this past few weeks

gwenchana gomawayo for worrying

For now on i will take care of you,i dont want nothing to happen to you

Saranghe shinhye

nado eomma

She let go off the hug and then looked straigth in her eyes and she winked cutely at her earning a pinch on her cheek.

ShinHye changed her view and saw yonghwa with her wife and his son.She smiled and walked towards him.

She placed both arms around his neck and hugged him tigthly.

He shocked didnt know what to do,his heart beating increased at the level 100000000%.

Yonghwa did you miss your little sister?

Huh?

Tsk same old yonghwa"she let go of the hug

She bowed to seohyun 

Annyeonghassheyo parkshinimida she ligthly bowed

Annyeong seohyunimida

Shinhye smiled to her as seohyun just looked at her.

Duguya?She heard a sweet voice saying

She turned and saw this cute little boy asking yonghwa who she was

Annyeong i am shinhye your appa sister

Sister?

ne 

But you are beautiful,you cant be appa sister

waeyo?

You dont look alike you are beautiful and he is not beautiful

Aigoo cute!Look appa and me are half brothers 

Half brothers?Ohh i read something like that in school

Cheonmal ohhh you must be really smart

I love to write and draw!

Kure nado we are similar

Can i carry you?shinhye aksed the little boy

Little jungcho never had been carried before not even yonghwa.Jungcho always wanted someone to carry him so he nodded.

Shinhye carried him.

Aigoo why so cute you are melting me"she placed a kiss on his cheek

Ohh appa he is NamJooHyuk she said as she turned

Ohh by any chance is he your namjachingu?

Yonghwa hearing that word maked his stomach boil in anger

Ani sir i am just her friend "h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter