She left

In Love With My StepSister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ShinHye was about to go when suddently someone hold her wrist,she turned and saw jonghyun holding her wrist.

Wae?

ShinHye i have to go my mother called me and apperantly my sister is sick i cant stay today can you please take care of yonghwa?

I am alrigth!YongHwa said to him

ShinHye could you?

Didnt he said that he was alrigth?he can take care of himself cant he?

But ShinHye he is hurt,he needs someone to take care of him.

Aishhh arraeeo just this time,tommorow he should take care of himself.

Mm let me take him to his room,could you help me out?he is a bit heavy

I said i can take care of myself didnt i?YongHwa said as he stood up 

Tsk so subborn"Shinhye said as she smirked 

JongHyun and shinhye helped yonghwa walk up the stairs,they gently placed him on the bed making him graon in pain.

I take my leave shin,yonghwa"he bowed as he left 

Do you want something?she asked

Leave me alone,thats what i want"He said 

Arraseo i leave you alone,by the way dont you dare to call me cuzz i wont hear you out.She said as she walked to her room

YongHwa shut his eyes and thougth what he said.He dosent want to believe what he said,he dosent.

ShinHye sat on her bed and kept on cursing at yonghwa in her mind as she asked herself how dare he get into a figth.

She tried to sleep,she really did she counted sheeps and put some music  to help her out but yet she kept on moving side to side.She couldnt sleep she didnt know why,but it felt like if she was worried.

On the other hand yonghwa has high tempeture he keeps calling her name but it could barely be heard because of his fever.He could barely talk but yet he was sweating and hot at the same time.You know what i mean when i say hot rigth?hot like fever

ShinHye stood up and opened her door she walked downstairs and got some water,she drinked it just to see if that could help her out to sleep like a baby.Jajaj that didnt work either.

She walked upstairs again and placed her ear on yonghwa room.She heard him coughing and she entered his room.

Yonghwa gwenchana?She asked but yet no response from him.

she walked towards him with her arms around her chest.

kyaa stop being like this why cold all of sudden?

She looked at him closer and saw that he had sweat running down his head to his neck.

Omo YongHwa you have high fever

She gently made him stand up,andnwalk to the bathroom.She placed him on the toilet and she took off his shirt and then his pants just leaving him in his boxers.She remembers that once when she was sick her auntie told her that taking a lukewarm water will bring your body tepeture down.Wait how did she knew that?Is she remembering something?

She placed him on the tub and she kneeled to put water on him.She sponged him all over his body with soap but mostly on his armpits because it helps you reduce your temepeture as the water evaporates.

As she finished she put a towel around him and walk to his bed where she left hin sitting down.His eyes keep on closing but yet he can see clearly that she is helping him out.

Shin hye runs to his closet and grabs comfty clothes.She puts his shirt on him and then looks down to his wet boxers due to showering with it.She deffenetly wont take them off but she has too she wont let him sleep with a wet boxer.

YongHwa she calls his name making him open a little his eyes.

Where are your boxers at?She asked 

He pointed to the side of his mirror.

She grabs a pair 

Yonghwa take your boxer off and put this one on she said

He nodded and she turned around.

As he finsihed pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter