Hurt YongHwa!

In Love With My StepSister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa slowly opened his chocolate eyes.He looked around still in laying down position and wondered why is the celling white and not blue?He stood up and wided his eyes seeing that the room he is in is not his.He felt someone moving and turned to see the lovely shinhye next to him sleeping while a white blanket covered her .

!what did i do?He asked himself as he recalled what happen yesturday nigth.He remebered that he didnt want to let her go to meet this kim boom guy and then she pecked his lips and then she kissed him hard and paccionate.He remebered how their paccionate kiss got him drunk in her hard paccioante kissses.And also remebers that she was wild in bed,no one had kissed him like she did and no one had made him moan or groan.

He smiled recalling yesturday moment.He layed down once again but this time looking at her.He smiled even more when he knew that she gave him her ity yesturday nigth.He knew how bad this is mostly because she is his sister.

He leaned and kissed her lips wanting her to wake up.She began to move and slowly opening those beautiful hazel eyes of hers.She saw yonghwa infront of her and she quickly pushed him making him fall.

Kyaa micheoso what are you doing in my room?She shouted 

Hold on girl,remeber we kissed and then we made love?He said staigth up 

What are you talking about?We didnt do nothing last nigth!

Well we did,and by the way thanks for giving me your ity to me.Last nigth you were wild in bed and really y.

Get out you crazy man!

Wae afraid that i will see you again?Or that you become naugthy again?

Get the hell out!

Yonghwa smiled and got his clothes,and went out from the door.

Aishh eottoke what did i do?Shinhye said while placing her hands over her head trying to remember what happen last nigth.

Minutes past and nothing came to her mind,it was nothing she then decided to leave it and went to take a hot shower.

As she got out from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter