Meeting

In Love With My StepSister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungYongHwa is a born rich child,he has whatever he wants in life such women,cars and plenty of money that he wastes every single day for girls,he is that type of guy that no women will say no to him.He is that handsome that even mirrors like him,he is called perfection guy for his aspects.He attends the most prestigeous school in korea and he mostly hangs around with his bestfriends jungshin,minhyuk,jonghyun or as they called them "charming guys".While in osaka there's a beautiful girl that is preparing her self to go to korea,it's her first time going there and she is very exited for it,she had always dreamed to go to korea but she didn't know how to talk it or understand it but with the help of her father the most richest men in korea,japan and beyond she finally got to  understand it and talk it at the same time.

In the other hand yonghwa got a call from her mother saying that he needs to go pick up his halmeoni,he rolled his eyes as he said "ne eomma i go and pick her up,don't worry about it"As he hung up he started drinking some more soju with his friends,he just wanted to have fun but with the call from his eomma just made his day bad.

As yonghwa reached the airport he waited and waited and waited he is just so frustrated that the freaking airport dosen't hurry up,he wants to get home as soon as possible,but he has to wait for his halmeoni.

He saw his halmeoni walking with a big red luggage he ran when suddently he bumped with a girl(shinhye).He got up and just said look were you walk you almost kill me.Shinhye got angry,because she didn't do nothing she just walk and got bumped by him.

Kyaaa you were the one that bump into me,i was walking calmly,you are the one that has the fault.By the way you have no manners how can you not help me up?She said as she stood up by herself.

Tsk first of all who are you to tell me what to do?second of all do you even know who i am?Third of all get out of my way.He kept walking towards his halmeoni leaving shinhye frustrated

Halmeoni!YongHwa shouted while a big smile formed on his lips.

JungYongHwa i heard that and i saw that you know?Why didn't you help her out?if you were the one that bumped towards her first?The least you could do is help her out,she is a lady yonghwa.His halmeoni said as he smirked but then hugged her and kissed her cheecks.

Aishhh jungYongHwa you are really something but i still love you with all my heart.Ahh and yonghwa never treat a girl like that never again because you never know if that girl or any girl could be the perfect girl for you.

Yonghwa smirked as he whispered"i hope not"

       Shinhye Just got to the house where her father was already waiting for her,she put her stuff at the side as she looked around to find  her father,she wants to hug him and never let go of him.She understands that she can barely see him because he works and works for her to have a good life but sometimes she just wants to stay with him and make memories sence she lost her mother when she was only 10 years old.

Shinhye saw her father on the living room with his arms wide open,she rans towards him and hugs him really tigthly,just like she wanted.A tear falled down from her cheeks,she had missed him alot,she felt like years not seeing him.But rigth now while hugging him she feels that she is secure in his embrace.

Bogoshipo appa( I miss you appa)Those words made Mr.park really happy that his tears were also falling.He just hugged her really tigthly as he whispered "sarangheyo"(I love you).Shinhye smiled and let go of him.

Appa my korean is very good now and that's all thanks to you gomawo

Aniya it's because of you my shinye,you put alot of effort to learn it.I am happy that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter