Chapter 2 : Sehun. ?

In the dark alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next day
<< Wake up. !
-already ..?
-Go Angela .
- Yeah yeah ..
-What Do you think of your first day of school? I will accompany you.
-Himchan, If my parents see you, you're dead. Himchan laughing for my answer. Why you laugh?
-I Accompany you discreetly with my 'teleporting.' '>>

I don't answer and then I rushed towards my closet to change me,I put a short sleeve top white, and blue shorts with white converse.I left then the bedroom to pick up my backpack and then I went down the stairs, I saw my parents having lunch, I unfortunately has not hungry so I decided to leave them without saying words..Despite that  Himchan appears before me and looked at me, I began to walk while continuing the discution.

<< Well? This first day?
I don't like school, I have a phobia, I go to sleep almost every day on my desk.
-I See ...
-I Don't know anyone.
-It's True, except me, but I'm not in school.
-Because No one sees you. >>

Himchan laughed again.


<< Of course they see me.
-And how does that happen?
-Long Story and more complicated.
Oh. >>

I continued to walk with Himchan being near the college when suddenly I crashed into someone.


<< Oh sorry. Said the stranger >>

I turned my face toward him, I had the impression of having already seen. He was brown and rather pretty, y and charming.


<< My name is Kai, you have to be a new girl? >>


All the boys gathered around the famous Kai, Himchan left me discreetly. I felt bad at ease especially that this group of boys is the group of yesterday which launched me the ball over my head. Kai then held me out his hand.

 << What's your name? >>

I looked at his hand for a moment, I do not talk to people, I do not like talking, do I have to shake his hand? Another boy with blond hair walked by touching her shoulder.

<< She must be nervous. >>

Everyone kept coming up to me but one person don't com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter