Chapter 7 : Out of control

In the dark alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, again on the bed.It's the beginning? I felt more alive than before. My powers I knew them all now even those who do not manisfestaient. I got up when I saw that someone took my hand while he slept. Himchan. A problem, however, arose, Sehun was the only one not to have come with the girl. On Friday we had not during this time was the weekend we could go out do what we want. Getting up Himchan shook my hand and I jumped. He had a casual air, he threw me a smile I went back.


<< You okay. ? >>
I said I was fine. Himchan let go of my hand before getting up


<< It goes out today. He says >>


He went out into the living room, I shrugged. He returned with Kai who said hello. He thanked me smiling for help. Again my parents were not there. Glad to be able to thank for help, I put my shoes and went down with Kai and Himchan, j'rrivai the living room while I could see that Sehun laugh with foreign Yesterday, I said nothing yet again, this became a habit with him, now, if he is attracted she knows a little normal, she was more beautiful than me, beautiful ... When he came to me in the living room he looked down, ignoring me completely. Before his ignorance huso we saw a band, apparently a fight had broken out between Sehun and eun, eun complained that Sehun would not come out romantic weekend huso comforted him, but I knew. I knew Sehun did not like this girl, another. I do not know. Meanwhile, Wendy took my hands and pulled me against her, she was still mad and smiling, and curious by nature, she offered to everyone going to wander including huso. Bright eyes, she wanted to cheer Sehun turn, but he was too "busy". So she took us to the park without saying anything more.


<< I can not wait to rest. ! >>


And she walked. She thought a blow to his Nicole doll, she loved toys. Lose Friends toys, alive, is very sad. Meanwhile the young girl called Hyorin, so foreign, spoke with him, laughed with him, Suria with him. For the first time in my life, I had this feeling of jealousy in me, gnawing feeling you up inside. I really have to hide this feeling from me. Yet, everyone felt that something was wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter