Chapter 4 : Friend ? Part 3.

In the dark alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Myungsoo ...
-Angela .... >>

Myungsoo stood up in front of me while I was frozen, then I saw before me .. My feelings were still there ... I 'laimais again .. so it hurt me to see him there in flesh and bone also fun ... Sehun approached me and put my hand on my shoulder which made me come back to reality, of course humans could not see them so Himchan ghost was transparent to Myungsoo ..

<< Who are you, you? Sehun questioned by tightening his grip on my shoulder.
-Sehun I present my ... Myungsoo ... Ex.
Oh, it's him.
-Delighted. He said, holding out his hand. Sehun that did not shake at all.
Uh .. Yes .. I have gone short swim ..
-It tell you to go to the hotel where I am? History talk together, I have to tell you something ...
- ...
-I Think it has pa-
Yes I would. I said cutting Sehun.
-Cool Appointment to 19h. >>

When Myungsoo gone, Sehun turned me took me this time by the shoulders at me seriously.

<< Damn, your blown a lead? It's your ex and you you accept the invitation?
Bah yes, if I can just be his friend, it suits me.
-ta Crazy. ?
-I Do Not ...
-Do Not come even cry in my arms if it hurts your.
-Why I would cry in your arms? Ta believed you? I'm not close to you, and you is not my eptit-friend. ! >>

With these words I left the beach and wendy stopped calling me and rejoingnais sehunn.

<< Well then what's wrong with him? >>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter