Chapter 5 : Grinding.

In the dark alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day was weird, I woke up in my bed, was it a dream? Myungsoo is not dead? I had just straighten up when I felt a cold towel on my forehead, I took off of it .We were Wednesday and I had missed school apparently they were ongoing. Last night I did not remember anything, was because I felt the sand, I decided to get up and down the living room, there was no one, not even Himchan. I took a glass of water and I gulp bus. ... An hour and two full water bottles later, I was still awake, with my last bottle of water almost empty in my right hand and my staring into the void, but reaching rivers I did not take me long to go watch TV in the living room. By turning I saw some information Myungsoo who disappeared in Florida, I dropped my water bottle, someone wanted me right from wrong, but who? Damn it. ! As well as mutilated bodies were found at the Florida park. Weird ... Suddenly I heard the door of my house ringing I got up and opened it was Luhan, as he did here. He seemed to get warm. I let him go he looked terrified, I asked him to sit on the sofa and sat down beside her.


<< The others are in progress?
-Yes I Am ...
Oh. What up? Says.
-This Night I dreamed that I was locked in a closet when someone set fire through the cracks of the door I heard pleas and almost inhuman moans and distorted by pain that was that voice ... I ... I'm afraid that there is an evil spirit in my apartment ...
-From Calm ... We will try to investigate it, two ...
O ..... Yes ... you should get dressed before. Luhan said diverting my eyes.
Ah yes expected. >>


I went, I knew Luhan "was dressed in a blue shirt and jeans. On the way down I left the house with Luhan when I saw that the group was coming back, I completely ignored and went out with Luhan, Sehun stopped.


<< Oh lovers who are out of the house. Fit Wendy laughs. >>


Sehun lowered his head and walked toward home. Meanwhile I arrived at the apartment Luhan it difficult to open the door and I already felt a bad feeling that I preferred Luhan stay with me just in case. But I had the reflex saving throw myself to the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter