Chapter 1 : The beginning

In the dark alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV You.

My name is Angela, I'm 15 years old and I am a student,at least, a new student at Tall Oaks in America.In addition, the school is called like that. I have nothing interesting to say about my family and me. I have a mother of 45, her name is Joan and I have a father almost 50 years which is called Francis, I know ... They are just weird. I have not learned from them has sometimes they make allusions on blood animals, at least that's what I understood. What about me? Me ?Even worse,I'm a girl depressed life was so disappointed that she believes in nothing. I d'ont talk to anyone and if you talk to me that would be the direct wind.Everyone don't like me.We never love me, except of course my family, and there is my sister, Laetitia, who she is already cased etc. It has an interesting life. But that's not what I would have like life ... Then I moved towards Tall Oaks. So they say it's cursed and haunted town there are several legends about the city, like, vampires, ghosts and all that stuff that goes with it. I believe in. But I'm not afraid. Because in truth it's just junk that legends invented in the Middle Ages. But I still think it's crazy, right? I usually. I like zarbies stuff like my father. I do not know what house we will live. But given the reputation of this city there will be one, I think, and if there's world, I would be myself safe source that legends d'ont exist ...but given the reputation of this city there is nobody,I think and if there are anyone.i know myself safe source that legends don't exist.... While I was at my future home, I turned towards my parents, they apparently need help to bring the boxes in the house. I decided to help them. At the same time I stopped to contemplate the house: it was old, it looks like a mansion,in addition we have neighbors. They go out to say welcome,I was so in the clouds gazing  the old house,With perfect windows of a sudden, I felt a ball bouncing on my head and I dropped the carton. Looking back I saw a group of 12 boys rather cute but I do not let myself be tempted by their beauty.. They asked me to send them the ball when a boy of the band, which was brown with black eyes rushed to me.

<< Please can you pass me the ball? >>.

I don't even answered, and I began to give him the ball,He smiled and thanked me before to running to his group. I turned back with a shrug of shoulders.
Of course, by taking the cardboard, I began to walk in the territory of the house, which makes me feel a sense of malice, or rather that someone doesn't want to i live here.I bit my lip with nervosity before crossing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter