Chapter 5 -- The Dive.

I Got You Little Runaway

It was then that they arrived and Min pulled out a couple smaller bills to pay the taxi before sliding over and climbing out of the taxi.
"I'm actually really hungry." He realized as the smell started to hit him.
 

  "Me too." Kyuhyun said as he rushed ahead towards the restaurant. It really was a dive, hidden down an alleyway before it was noticed.
 

  Sungmin looked around as they headed toward the restaurant, looking a tiny bit concerned. But Kyuhyun seemed to really like food, so he decided to trust his judgment and followed behind closely.

 
  Kyuhyun went inside and was greeted warmly, apparently a regular.
The woman shoved them into a small table in the corner, teasing Kyuhyun for bringing such a cute friend.
Once she was gone Kyuhyun said, "I wonder if she thinks you're a woman."
 

"What!" Sungmin yelped, eyes wide and a frown crossing his features. It actually just made him look that much cuter, but it wouldn't help if anyone told him that.  
"I'm very masculine." He defended.
 

  "You are very masculine. But you're also very cute." Kyuhyun said with a laugh, even though they'd only known each other for two whole days, it was kind of obvious.
 

  "I don't like being cute." Sungmin had a grumpy look on his face that, again, wasn't helping his case. "I just have all this natural aegyo and I can't help it."


  "You do. I think I'm falling for it." Kyuhyun mused as the woman brought them two glasses of wine.

"Ohhh~, are you now?" Sungmin raised an eyebrow with a grin. He could work it, if he really wanted to.

Kyuhyun couldn’t respond however, because he and the woman were discussing the wine briefly and he nodded.
"It's the jjj we talked about before, surprisingly."


"Oh, thank you." Sungmin said as he nodded, doing a half bow to the woman as she left before swirling the wine and smelling it. A short sip followed, and he nodded once more.
"This will be great with our food."
 

  "Yeah. She tends to just make whatever she wants when I come in." Kyuhyun said with a laugh, "I think I single handedly keep her business going sometimes."
 

"Not much of a cook yourself then, hmm?" Sungmin asked teasingly, hoping he would take it well.
 

  "Lord, no." Kyuhyun said with a laugh. "I made ramen for my hyungs at work once and burnt it. Don't ask me how..." Because of course he had kind of done it on purpose so they wouldn't make him do it again.
 

  "How do you..." Sungmin was going to finish that sentence, but shook his head instead. That was pretty epic.
"I don't think I've ever heard of someone bad enough to burn ramen."
 

  "It happened. Never had to cook again, even though I’m the youngest there. They barely trust me with coffee sometimes." Kyuhyun gave no s. In fact, he liked it.

"You did it on purpose." Sungmin saw the look on his face and came to that conclusion.

"Whaatttt~~~" Kyuhyun said with a laugh, playing innocent. "Why would I do that~~"  

But Sungmin was curious though, about Kyuhyun’s prior comment… if he was the youngest...
"How old are you?"
 

Hearing that question, Kyuhyun laughed some more… this time decidedly more evil.
"I’m 27." He responded, grinning.
 

"Ohh... You have to call me hyung. I'm 29." That was said with his own grin as he took another sip of wine.
 

  Kyuhyun made a face.
"I would much rather call you by just your first name… like I’ve already been doing." he probably was even using informal speech with him.
 

"Not one for honorifics, hmm? I suppose I could be alright with you just calling me by my name."
Just the thought that Kyuhyun didn't really want to call him Hyung, made him like the idea that much more.
 

  "If you really want me to I can, but ... it’s kind of a-- oh." The food arrived and Kyuhyun bit back his words so his lack of sleep wouldn’t make him a lush drunk.
 

  "Nah, it's fine."
'You can just call me hyung in the bedroom' Sungmin’s thoughts followed. But then there was food and his mouth began to water at the smell.
"Oh... It looks so good..."
 

  Kyuhyun thanked the woman and pulled some food from the one plate onto his smaller plate.
"Eat up!" he said, motioning with his fork and spoon.
 

  Sungmin followed suit and piled up a good amount in front of himself before digging in. He wasn't being very well mannered either, and let out a tiny moan at the first bite.
 

  The food while it did taste good it wasn’t like this was some five star restaurant. More like 2.5. Still since it was Kyuhyun’s first real food of the day he made a big noise to the taste. He loudly said his compliments and grinned at Sungmin before continuing.
 

  Sungmin was hungry and it was at least pretty tasty. His diet was pretty healthy, so this greasy kind of food tasted that much better or something.
"This is good, but I know I'm going to hate myself tomorrow for eating so much."
 

  "Hate away. It’s delicious punishment food." Kyuhyun said with a laugh, stabbing one of the pieces of meat from the dish and eating it.
 

"If my pants are too tight tomorrow, I'm blaming you." Sungmin replied with a fake scowl, shoveling more food into his mouth.
 

  "That'd just make 'em look nicer." Kyuhyun said with a laugh, pausing from the eating to take a nice long sip of the wine.
 

  "An man, hmm?" Sungmin teased, following suit and sipping that delicious wine. He knew he had a great and thighs and wasn't afraid to admit it.
 

  "Not really, but..." Kyuhyun tilted his head, leaning over from his side of the table to look at Sungmin's thighs and then nodded. "You could make me one."
 

  Sungmin felt himself flush as he said that. Normally he could keep up with witty, ualized banter like that, but this was somehow different. Being looked over and appreciated like that got him all hot and bothered.
 

  Seeing as how Sungmin didn't have a response, Kyuhyun just laughed a bit and continued to eat. Normally he probably wouldn't be like this, but Sungmin seemed to be bringing out that side of him.

 
  Sungmin finished his food, but didn't push himself to eat too much. He did, however, order more wine for them when their glasses were empty.
"This was actually pretty good, Kyuhyun. I was a little worried when you brought me down an alley." He teased the younger man, eyes sparkling.
 

"Nah, you don't have to worry about that. I'm one of the good guys." Kyuhyun joked. Since he hadn't eaten, he ate more than his share and was feeling extremely full and happy.
 

  "Not like that!" Sungmin exclaimed with a laugh, waving one of his hands.  "I can tell you're trustworthy."
 

  "I feel the same way." Kyuhyun said with a smile, already finished with his second glass of wine. "However, I may fall asleep... I think it's time for me to go home."
 

  "Wouldn't want that to happen." Sungmin nodded and put a few bills on the table to more than cover the bill before standing.
"Cab?" He asked, heading towards the door.

 
  "Nah, I usually take the bus home from here." Kyuhyun said as he stood up, bowed in thanks for the owner and headed out the door.
"It's not far from where I live."
 

  "But what if you fall asleep and miss your stop?" Sungmin just took a cab or drove since he had the money for it. Though the subway sometimes came in handy and was easier.
 

  "I won't do that. And if I do...." Kyuhyun just shrugged, "It's barely 30 minutes, I won't fall asleep--are you worried about me?"
 

  "Let me pay for a cab." Sungmin blurted out before thinking, immediately feeling embarrassed by his reaction.
"I... I know you can take care of yourself, but what if something happens and you can't take me out on Friday? I won't be the same without that meal." Nice recovery, you dork.

 
  "Puhahahaa~" Kyuhyun burst out laughing, so much so that he had to hold his stomach. This was sleep deprived giggles.  
"Really Sungmin, it's okay. You don't have to be so worried."
 

  Sungmin puffed out his cheeks and pouted as a blush came over his face again. He was great at making himself look stupid in front of Kyuhyun.
"Alright, fine. As long as you're sure." He said, turning away.
 

  "I am sure." Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin. Then he leaned in and gave a kiss to his cheek. "I'll see you on Friday, okay?"
 

  "Friday then." Sungmin said with a nod, trying to will away that blush that came back full force from that kiss. Damn him being so sweet!
 

  Kyuhyun lingered just enough to enjoy the look on Sungmin's face before he went off towards his bus stop.
 

Sungmin stared after him for a moment before running off to find a cab to take home. This guy was something else. 

 


A/N: Sorry for the whole "jjj" "nnn" 'lll" system we have for the wines. Hope it's not confusing!