The Water That Freezes Me

Haru Haru

 

Yoonsuh pov:

 

 

 

I wake up with the sun in my eyes , I groan and pull the cover over my head. I look down to my watch 3am. I sigh and get up , rushing over to my wardrobe and putting my school uniform on. I stare at my reflection in the mirror as I plait one side of my hair all the way down , I press my hand on the mirror and look down.

 

 

 

Im....such a freak....

 

 

 

As I look back to the mirror and the edges have began to frost up slightly , I gasp and step away from the mirror holding my wrist in panic. I go and sit back over on my bed , putting my hand under my pillow. I find it , my razor.

 

 

 

Do it like always Yoonsuh.....the pain will distract you from being a freak. 

 

 

 

I press the razor deep into my skin and watch the ruby red liquid roll down my arm , I feel my hand begin to shake as I make lots more marks along my arm. Then I hear a voice at my door and my eyes go wide open. "Yoonsuh.....are you awake?".I let out a paniced groan and get my study book out , I see my door open and quickly hide my blade. The stinging becoming more painful as I hide my arm in my blazer , I see him about to ask so I run over to him with my best smile and embrace him.

 

 

 

I feel his arms go around me in return , I ask a question I already know the answer too. "Will I see you later dad?" , my question seems to work to distract him. As he shrugs I look away out of the window , I see his smile and I just sigh. "I dont know hun , we will see..." I then smile at him and silently wave him goodbye , he nods and then exits my room. I let out a frustrated sigh and then feel my hand arm freezing up , I look to my cuts and see that they have turned ice blue , The colour or my veins.

 

 

 

I let a tear escape my eyes as I go to grab my bag , I put it upon my shoulders and look outside to the rising sun. I begin to sing a song to distract my self (JIN Gone )

 

, my quiet voice echoing in my room as I draw with the condensation on my window. My melody slowly comes to an end as I see the bus aproach my house , I grab my headphones and listen to my music as I rush onto the bus , I bow to the driver and make my way straight to the back . I lean my head on the window and close my eyes , drifting slowly into a day dream.

 

 

 

After a while I feel a presence next to me and my eyes fly open , I see Woojin Sun. He flashes his bright smile at me and takes one of my headphones and puts it in his ear. I smile then look back out of the window , he leans his head onto my shoulder and I play with his silver hair. I like spending my time with Woonjin , he only talks when he knows im in the mood and he's always there for me no matter what. He's.....the only friend I have...we love eachother in a way thats not wierd but not empty either....its...confusing. The only reason I only have him is because of my powers....I seem to push everyone away but him.

 

 

 

The bus slowly aproaches the school and Woojin pokes my cheek playfully , I look to him and pout slightly. "Come on Yeoja chingu" I then let out a smile as I grasp his out stretched hand "Alright Namja chingu" we laugh at eachother as the term Girl-Boyfriend seems natural to us. He pulls me off the bus and too our first lesson , he begins to sing There Is a Place by Kris Wu Yifan and I nudge him in the ribs. "Woojin don't not here" 

 

 

 

Why did....he do that he knows that song always brings me to tears.....

 

 

 

We take our seats next to each other still holding hands whilst we write down what the teacher tells us too , I let him copy of me all the time , maybe thats why hes in all the top sets with me. Mid way through writing an answer my arm scrapes on the table slightly , I brake my hand from his to cradle my now throbbing arm , the marks from this morning opening up slightly. Woojin looks at me confused and before I can stop him he grasps my arm "n-no stop Woojin!" He pulls my sleeve down and sees all the cuts , but strangely the blue ice has gone from before. 

 

 

 

I look up to his face and see pure shock spread across it , I shake his arm off mine and look away. "Yoonsuh.....your arm is freezing......" I ignore his comment as I continue writing , I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I wipe it away with the edge of my top. Im about to look up to him when I notice his face is really close to mine. I let out a gasp as I look around. Luckily no one is looking our way as he wipes the wetness from around my eye and whispers "its...okay you know....I understand....." I look away from him and just on time the bell goes , I grasp my bag and run out of class heading for the exit where no one goes. Before I can press the handle on the door my hand is yanked on and im forced to turn around "Woonjin...."

 

 

 

I press my back to the door and look into his eyes "What are you doing here you should get to class Woon--" His sudden movement to press me to the door from the front knocks the wind out of me slightly then I hear his quiet but sad voice "Yoonsuh......don't do that to your self.....please....." I press my hands on his shoulder and try to push him away from me so I can go. "Woonjin.....let me go...." He grasps my wrists and puts my hands above my head , he looks into my eyes and I finally let all my tears go down my face. 

 

 

 

"God damn it Woojin your so mean to m---" im cut off by him suddenly using a hand to grasp my chin and pull my face close to his "Yoonsuh.......stay" Before I can protest I feel his lips on mine , a sweet warmth forming on my mouth. His grip lightens on me and his arms slide around my waist and my arms fall around his neck , my eyes begin to close as I move my hands onto his cheeks. I then feel an icey shooting pain through my body and let out a scream , I push his lips from mine as I dubble over in pain clutching my stomach and my chest. 

 

 

 

I begin to cough as I see Woojin's face below mine , his smile somewhat creepy. I manage to stand up straight and stare into his eyes. "W-What....did you do?" The smile leaves his face as I ask , his hand reaching up to touch my cheek as I cover my mouth and contain to cough. "Yoonsuh.....i know what you are .... and---" my eyes go wide as im afraid he has found out my secret without a second thought I rush out of my the exit door and head to the school gates , my shirt is grabbed from behind so I yell at him. "Listen to me Yoonsuh god damn it" he pulls me into his arms and embraces me from behind , I still continue to squirm as I scream and reach my arms out to the gate. 

 

"YOONSUH!!!!!" His angry voice stops me dead in my tracks , I feel a water like feeling spread down my wrists and look down to his hands. "I-is that.....coming from you Woonjin?....." I see him nod and I feel faint , I step away from him and turn around to face him. It makes sence now....the water.....he passed through me froze me on the inside. "But how.....did you know that I had these powers" he raises his eyebrow like its obvious but I just stare at him curiously "Yoonsuh your cold all the time even your lips are ice to the touch..." I touch my lips but they still feel warm , that would make a little sence....I get a tiny peice of paper with my number on it and pass it him.

 

 

 

"I-i have to go home.....I need......to tell my....mum.... Call me Namja chingu" He grasps my cheeks and kisses me one last time , I let out a little blush as I then bow to him and begin to sprint home. I run as fast as my legs will take me and I get there in no time , im out of breath as I reach the door. I go inside and sprint to the kitchen running to my mum and hugging her close , I then begin to cry as I grasp her top. 

 

 

"Yoonsuh ! Why are you her----you're freezing what happened !"

 

I let out a slight whimper as I tell her

 

"O-Omma I have wierd powers and Im scared! "

 

I hear her gasp before I see Appa come out from his office and look at us both , Omma seems to be shielding him from me. Maybe it because of what I found in his drawer.....last week...