Bleeding Ink

Haru Haru

 

Kwon Jiyong (Pov)

 

The light pouring in from the curtain wakes me with a soft sensation of warmth spreading through my body , As I stretch out my hand hits something warm.

I look in the direction of my hand and spot Chaerin fast asleep still , her skin almost glowing within the sun sunlight. 

 

I place a gentle kiss upon her head and get out of bed , I slowly walk over to the mirror and put my hand through my bed hair. 

 

Sigh

 

I slowly get dressed and brush my hair with a comb , I look over to Chaerin's sleeping face. A sence of warmth going through me , I bite my lip and laugh to my self as I exit the bedroom. I look to my watch. 6:00am . I whisper into the door just loud enough for her to hear as I put my hand on the handle "Yoonsuh.....are you awake".

 

I hear her answer with a groan on the other side of the door , I smile and make my way inside. I expected to see her still asleep but no she was studying in her room , She seemed to be putting something about away as I entered. Before I get to ask she runs over and gives me a hug , I embrace her back as she asks me "Will I see you later Dad?".

 

I shrug my shoulders like a child and kiss her cheek , rubbing her head soothingly. "I don't know hun, we will see" I flash my best smile but she dosent look convinced , she sighs then lets out a smile and then waves me goodbye. I chuckle and say

 goodbye to her as I close the door.

 

I press my head against her door for a while, my hands in fists at my side. 

 

I hate this feeling....uncertainty.....

 

What my boss might ask of me today might not be plesant , but I want this job. I try and motivate myself before going downstairs and getting some cake , I pick at the edges untill its time for me to go.

 

sigh

 

As i park my car in the lot i look up to the large building infront of me , i nod to my self and make my way to the entrance. As I enter the building I put my hand through my hair and smile at everyone , I slowly make my way to the head office. I wait impatiently for the elevator to get to the top floor , as the final Ding of the lift goes off i quickly make my way to his office.

 

His intense stare goes straight through me as I a take a seat in the chair , looking outside of the window down to the people on the side walk. "Jiyong.....I suspect you know why I called you here"

I flash my smile at him "No actually no one said a word"

The boss chuckled as he placed an important looking form on the table , his finger prodding it ever so lightly. 

"This here....is an agreement....of secrecy"

 

I let out a sly laugh "what if I'm an open guy?" He showed a very serious face but he didn't manage to faze my smile "Well then I will fire you....its simple" I take a deep breath and walk over to his desk placing my hands on his desk and looking down at him "Whats in it for me....." Then he gets out a top secret case and jabs it hard. "This.....as you have been working as an agent for a while now.....we just need you to sign this......I take it your family still think you are working as a business man?"

I nod and read over the paper , he just sighs and explains to me in small detail.

 

"If your family finds out about this you all die , same as before but we don't lock you up you just die" a pain strikes through my heart as I trace my fingers over the paper , is this worth my family being in danger. 

 

I have no choice.....I grab the pen of the side and sign my name , he looks pleased and puts the paper in his cabinet and holds out the case paper. I bow to him and make my way back out to my car , I lie my head on the wheel and sigh. "Ahhh!!!!" I punch the side board in anger and throw the file onto the seat , then suddenly I hear my phone vibrate.

 

When I eventually find it I see a text from Chaerin.

 

Black bean noodles for tea? x 

 

I smile a little and laugh , putting my head back on the seat and grasping the wheel with both my hands. I turn the engine on and make my way home , my body shaking in sadness as I park the car and grab the file. Walking straigh from the door into the study , I see Chaerin look at me before I lose sight of her. 

I slump into my chair and drag my hand through my hair , I open the file and immediately see the words 'Supernatural'

At first it explains there actions , and there is the types of mutations and powers people can get.

 

Eventually I get enticed by the file and read word for word , but before I could look at the photos Chaerin came into my room with a coffee. "What.....did I tell you about knocking?"

She rolls her eyes , I lean over the file to make sure it is well hiden as she places the cup on the table , she is about to go but I stand up and grab her arm pulling her back to give her a kiss. Something feels different......its like a burning sensation , before I can question she backs away from me and continues to cook. I go back to the file and look at the pictures, there are many types.....any power you could think of was here....but something sounded familiar about the Fire power.....I couldn't put my finger on it. But written beneath the pictures in big letters were the words.

 ANY MUTENTS FOUND RETURN THEM TO CSI IMMIDIATELY.

Then Yoonsuh came home and alot of things fell into place....