Current

Haru Haru

I wake up by my head being abruptly banged on the seat,  i sit up and clutch my head "Ow!"

"Yoonsuh!" I feel his hands bring my head into his chest, whispering into my ear "Are you okay?" i nod my head but i suddenly feel his lips pressed against my head, i smile and squeeze his hand "What happened?"

 

He shrugs,  beginning to my cheek "I think we stopped in traffic..." i look up to him, into his eyes "How is that cut on your cheek?"

He says nothing, but i can tell from the glistening in his eyes that it hurts. I let out a sigh as i reach up to his cheek, placing my thumb on the bottom of the cut "Woonjin keep your eyes on me"

 

He stares at me as i begin to drag my thumb across the cut, freezing it over as i go. He lets out a gasp of pain and groans as his grip moves to my hip, he squeezes tightly and i bite my lip "Im nearly done..."  as i reach the end of the cut his head falls into my shoulder, i feel him gripping both my hips now, trembling "Thankyou...I'm sorry i just hate pain"

 

I his hair and plant a kiss on his head "Its okay now, at least its covered" a few moments pass and the van jolts about again, my grip around him tightening "Yoonsuh..."

I nod "Yeah i know, i don't think it's traffic either..." 

As i say that their are shouts from outside, suddenly Woonjin is braking the back window "What are you doing?!"

 

"Trust me! We have to hurry!" he has his hand outstretched to me, without thinking i take a deep breath and grab his hand tight. He pulls me roughly out of the back,  my arm scraping against the broken glass as we tumble onto the concrete "Wait what about my parents!" holding my now bleeding arm i look down to the drivers side and see the door is open.

 

They...left me? 

 

With tears welling up in my eyes Woonjin sweeps me up from my feet and begins sprinting away from the car, i see men with guns checking the van, then one spots us "Woonjin...!" He points his gun at us and fires without thought, it hits a car bumper next to us. Woonjin seems to notice where it hit as he climbs up over the motorway railings, i look down and see the river below us.

 

"Yoonsuh..." He puts me gently on my feet, kissing me roughly. As i brake away i watch a tear roll down his cheek, i begin to panic but its to late "Im sorry, you have to survive i love you" 

"Woonjin what are you talking about!" He suddenly picks me up and holds me to his front,  kissing my head before throwing himself back first into the water. 

 

I scream out but its too late, his back cracks against the water, sending us under. I feel his grip around me loosen, i try to hold onto him i have him by the hand. But the current is too strong it sweeps him away from me, i can't breathe...ive been under this water for to long, the current stops me from reaching the top. I lost Woonjin...my parents left me...just as i begin to feel lightheaded, my head cracks against the rocks.

 

I don't even get time to feel the pain before i blank out, letting my body drift along with the current. Im not going to survive...what was he thinking...

A/N

Lay_HungryOppo -Sorry for the short chapter ,  this is due to the plans for the next chapter,  Hope you all understand! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥