Fast Moving

Haru Haru

Yoonsuh Pov:

(I hope you all don’t’ mind me keeping it as Yoonsuh’s Pov for the rest of the story , If you do tell me!)

My ears ring from the loud banging noise that had echoed through the room , disorientated and still unable to hear I see dozens of men hurry in through the front door , heavily armed. I look up to my omma who is still holding be behind her , but her grip has increased on my shirt ever so slightly.

As my hearing slowly fades back I hear the men shouting at us to put our hands in the air , I look around for appa I see the guards going straight past him and surrounding us. I let go of my mother and look around at all the guns pointing at us , I take slow but short breaths as I begin to feel a rush of panic going through me.

Suddenly a man grips my arm and shoves my sleeve up to my elbow “Just as I thought…” He looks behind him to men waiting with guns , he orders then forward “Take this one to the lab…” I hear my mother cry out as they now have her arms behind her back “Yoonsuh! No!!” As they grip my arms she screams out to dad “Shadow do something!”

“Mom!!!” as I scream the floor turns to ice and the men that were once holding my hands had frozen up to the point where only they could blink , everyone forwards their guns to me and the officer’s shout echoes through the house “Don’t shoot we need her alive!” As the men are distracted by the orders Chaerin takes the opportunity to escape.

Before I know what’s happening I find myself being carried out of the house quickly inside my mothers arms , she quickly turns round to the house with her left hand outstretched , I’m sat on her hip like a child. I take In a sharp , terrified breath as I see them all running towards us. I then see Jiyong make his way out behind them all , his eyes full of uncertainty. As he moves out of the way I watch as fire spurts out of Chaerin’s hand and towards the house , scorching everyone in its path.

I then hear a hissing of somesort , then I  notice that we are once again running. I look back to the house and watch as the place I was born and raised suddenly burst into flames and shattered before me , a sinking feeling suddenly took over my heart as I stretch my hand out to somehow save something of memory…But its too late…all those men…all our stuff..gone…

Chaerin has finally reached an alley and sits me on the cold floor , I hear her breathing heavily as she puts her hand through her hair “Do you think he will ever forgive me Yoonsuh?...” I couldn’t answer , I left my voice in the fire. The sudden shock of what we have been through finally hits me , I feel tears roll down my face as I brake into a sob.

I feel Chaerin begin to rub my back soothingly as she hushes me like a child , her tone of voice very soft “Its okay Yoonsuh…we will be okay…we will just have to find your father okay?” I nod to her , still shaking and sobbing as I try to get to my knees. I find myself unable to get up , Chaerin seeing my struggle she crouches down in front of me “Come on ill give you a piggy back , we need to get further away”

I pull myself slowly onto her back and wrap my arms gently around her neck , my crying slowly coming to a stop as the scent of her skin begins to slowly calm me. I begin to feel a little drowsy as there is also an strange heat emitting from her body , unlike any natural body heat , like a fire. This was probably due to her powers…never the less I tried to keep my eyes open so I could peek over her shoulder.

I then spot Jiyong wandering the street with a slightly worried expression “Omma look…” As I point she notices him too , she quickly makes her way over to him calling him by his nickname “Shadow!” He looks up and stares at us both , his expression softening as he pulls us both in for a tight hug. “I’m so sorry…I don’t know how they found you…”

She looks him in the eyes as I observe the scene “Wait…you knew about my—what I could do?”

He nods and her cheek lovingly “Of course…I have been with you for long enough to know…”

I look guiltily to the floor as I suddenly realise it could have been my fault for showing them with…”Woojin!” I climb off my mothers back and begin sprinting to his house , I hear them both shout after me “Yoonsuh!!!” But I couldn’t go back to them , not yet…not until I find out where he is.

As I reach his house my feet are aching along with my heart and my head , I notice that the door has been broken down. I let out a gasp as I run inside and look around the living room and kitchen , I then feel tears stroll down my face as I run up to where his room should be. As the room slowly creaks open , I step inside and call out his name “Woojin?”

As I take another step forward I feel something cold and hard against the back of my skull , I bite my lips , afraid to turn around. I feel my hands become cold as I close my eyes , I breathe slowly as I tremble.

Who ever is holding the gun continues to say nothing , until I move a little

“Stay there!!!!!”

I gasp and shut my eyes tight , the voice is muffled by a mask.

I…I want Woonjin….