left alone

Haru Haru

My body is now on the brink of braking down as i feel my arms are numb from trying to reel in my urge to freak out and freeze everything, the feeling of the gun against the back of my head makes me want to scream out in terror.

 

But i hold my tongue and breathe.

 

[Just Breathe]

 

I open my mouth slightly and let words fall out as my eyes begin to sting "What do you want from me"

I assume whoever it is behind me is male since their voice is quite deep,  but he says nothing, now pushing the gun against my head so im forced to walk forward.

 

"Are you here to kill me?" as he says this my eyes go wide, tears beginning to roll down my face as i let out a whimper "No No! Im here for somone important!"

As i say that the gun seems to loose its pressure on my head and fall down my back, soon enough i dont feel anything heavy on me at all expect from my thoughts.

 

I collapse onto my knees from the shock and rest my head with a thud on the wall,  soft murmurs escaping my lips "You killed him didn't you? That's why his room is messy....you monster...." Through my loud sobs i see him kneel down next to me and retrieve something that looked like a phone from his pocket.

 

Whilst i stared at him in total horror i felt a buzz from my pocket, i look up and see his phone delicately held to his ear, he looks down to my pocket and his lips curve upwards into a smirk. 

"So you are alive afterall"

Before i can completely understand the situation he removes the mask from his face and stares down at me.

 

I look to his round pink lips, slightly apart as he smiles. His silver hair messy and full of ash from a fire, also his once perfect glowing completion spoiled by a red oozing cut along his cheek. My eyes are open wide as i reach out to touch his arm, just to make sure he is real "Woonjin?You're alive?"

He pulls me into his arms without hesitation "You Too...i went back to your house and i thought you were dead...."

 

I say nothing as i put my arms around his neck and tremble a little as i brake out again into a sob, he rubs my hair as i clutch his collar, all his attention given to me, just for now "Yoonsuh...we can't stay here they will find us"

He gently moves his hands to hold my wet face,  making it so we are looking into eachothers eyes, i bite my lips and shake my head.

 

"i know we have to go, but i want more time with you"

He brings his face closer to mine so i can feel his hot breath tickle my lips, my heart begining to race "We have all the time in the world together Aegi" 

As he mumbles this his lips press roughly against mine, the sweet taste of him rushing through my veins and destroying me like a drug. 

 

His hands now knotted im my hair as he has me pinned to the floor,  his lips crushing mine in the most beautiful way, but i know it needs to stop...this cant be romance,  we are both scared to the bone...this is just a way of forgetting.

 

My hands make their way under his shirt and press against his chest as i push him off me slightly "We...We need to go..." He nods,  pulling me into him one last time for a kiss that makes a stabbing sensation occur in my chest and stomach.

 

I ignore it,  any pain now is worth it, i just need to go back to where i left Chaerin.

 

±≠≠≠±

 

We finally made our way back to where i last left my mother and father, i squeeze Woonjin's hand tight as i see they are not where i last saw them "Do you think...

They left me?"

He shakes his head and brings my hand to his lips "No, i bet they are somewhere" he steps infront of me and crouches down "Get on" 

 

I hesitate before putting my arms around his neck and letting him hold my thighs, i blush as he holds me tight,  beginning to look around "Is that cut on your cheek okay?"

He nods, looking to the ground for a while "My mum and dad already left me..."

 

"What? They...left you?" i rest my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh "Why would they do that to you?"

He shrugs "probably so they wouldn't die, they never loved me anyway, they both saw me as something in the way"

 

"That's horrible, and i thought i had it bad..." i move my lips closer till they brush against his neck "My family will look after you, im sure they will know what to do and where to go"

 

"Speaking of family" He point's forward to where I see my mum hijacking a van and my dad standing guard with a gun,  as Woonjin steps closer i watch as he points the gun to him "Dad stop!" I climb off his back and quickly go infront of him "Its okay! He is one of....he is like me!" as i shout this he lets the gun droop in his hands,  i smile to him as i nervously grab ahold of Woonjin's hand.

 

"Who is he then..."

As im about to get into the van i bite my lip "His Name on Woonjin, he is my...my..." 

A frown seems to have made a place on his head "He's your boyfriend?"

I watch Woonjin nod and bow to him "I Guess you could call me that"

 

My father looks upon us very disapprovingly,  but just as he is about to say something my mom pokes her head out from the drivers side "Its ready, we need to hurry i bet they will search every house possible"

 

We all nod as Jiyong sits in the front and Woonjin lifts me into the back, as the glass to see into the back is tinted i smile and sit myself on his lap, curling up. I close my eyes and let him carass my neck,  his other hand making sure i dont fall as the van jolts about.

 

Eventually i fall asleep to the sound of his uneven yet soothing breathing, i need to remind myself of the cut on his cheek, if i dont do something it might get infected...