Is This You?

Haru Haru

Lee Chaerin Pov:

I wake up to a gentle nudge in my shoulder , I fight the urge to open my eyes as I feel the sensation of lips upon my head. I listen as Jiyong gets dressed , my heart racing as I hear him close the door. I sit up and get dressed quickly , my body beginning to ache from using my powers all yesterday. I quietly retrieve my laptop from under my bed , I slowly put my contacts in as I put my password in.

I let out a big sigh as I hear the door shut from downstairs , I’ve been up for three weeks…trying to hack into my husbands company…..

I know there is something going on with my husband….and I don’t believe that he is really working at a company for lawyers…there is something wrong with the whole scenario where he has never had a case….or any exiting news to bring home….he left me with no choice but to hack in…

But honestly it isn’t going very well….I haven’t even reached the main frame yet…..I stretch as I see the red glow pulse through my veins , I smile and place my laptop on the bed as I stand up and put my hair in a bobble .

I close my eyes and hold out my hands , I feel a numb burning sensation escape my hands. I slowly open my eyes and stare at the flames , my smile then fades as the flames fade out. “I did use too much of my powers trying to get information tomorrow….”

I sit down on my bed and rub my head , I then look down to the carpet on the floor. I still wonder if Yoonsuh had picked up any of my powers…I bet she would be so scared if she did…I remember how scared I was when I first found out I had powers , I felt so lost…

I just hope she has a friend….

I look over to my laptop and see that the hacking has been successful , I let out a gasp as I look through the page “Csi….what the…” I try to look through the cases but suddenly my laptop cuts off and the screen turns red , I gasp and burn my computer. I then hurry down the stairs and throw the computer in the bin , my heart is racing again and I feel the heat rush through my veins again.

How…dare he not tell me…I feel so betrayed! I am meant to be his wife…He is meant to tell me everything…as soon as he gets home I am going to pull him up on it…but first lets play the good wife…he wont ever expect it…

I begin to cook dinner for him , Black bean noodles with Chocolate cake for dessert. This usually hits the spot for him…but its ridiculous I just cant bring it up with him , honesty I feel kind of nervous…how will I even bring it up? That I found out he works for the CSI…it would make sense why he would not have been able to tell me….

I walk around the house tidying up bits and pieces whilst my mind wanders , I then spot two men in black suits looking around our house. I frown as I watch them from the living room , looking upon the house like it’s a threat. What is Jiyong really doing….and why are these men looking at our house…

Just as im about to go to the door they get in the car and drive away “Damn it…” I then smell the pie burning a little , I sprint to the kitchen and take it out of the oven just in time. I collapse onto my knees as I lean against the cabinet , after awhile I pull myself up and grip the edges of the counter.

Then I hear the car door shut from the garage…He is home…

The door opens and he walks through , I put on my best smile but he completely ignores me and goes into his office. The smile vanishes from my face as I get a worried feeling in my heart , was that a file I saw in his hands? Was that another case from work…maybe I can see if I bring him a coffee….

I slowly boil the kettle and pour it into a cup , making black coffee. I then take a deep breath as I enter his room , he looks startled as I do so “What….did I tell you about knocking?”

I roll my eyes and see him lean over the file as I walk to put the cup on the table , I say nothing as I turn around. Before I reach the door I feel him grab my arm , he then pulls me back and gives me a deep kiss. I feel slightly worried knowing that he is lying to me , I then feel my powers transfer over into my lips.

CRAP!

I back away and exit the room quickly , I then begin to make the cake. My heart racing as I am sure he would of felt it , as I am putting the cake in the fridge the front door swings open and I find Yoonsuh running towards me with tears running down her face , my heart racing faster as we embrace each other.

Her grasp is tight on my top as I begin to feel a little scared

“Y-Yoonsuh! Why are here---You’re freezing what happened!”

I hear her let out a slight whimper as I ask

“Omma! I have weird powers and I am really scared!!!”

I gasp as I spot Jiyong coming out of his office as he looks at us both , his expression very strange.

I put Yoonsuh behind me as I shield her from his view , there is something very wrong here why is he looking at us like that!

“Chaerin….Yoonsuh….!”

BANG!