-two-

Devil

 

Sehun just tried to be cold and distant thinking that’s the best and only way to hide his feelings.

 

 

 

It started to rain, when Luhan finally left the shop after paying and talking to Do Jieun. He decided to go into a supermarket to get an umbrella.

 

Indeed, Luhan really enjoyed himself here on his own.

 

 

 

Sehun packed the book back into Luhan’s suitcase, trying to make it look like nobody had been here.

Sehun couldn’t stand it anymore. Right then we he closed Luhan’s door behind him, he could hear the keys moving in the lock and the adults came home.

 

“GUYS! WE BOUGHT CAKE!” Mrs. Oh shouted

 

“Luhan is not here!” Sehun replied.

 

“Where is he?” Sehun came down the stairs and shrugged. “It’s not my task to take care of him.”

 

 

 

 

“I wish you were here!...Yes, it’s so boring on my own…But I don’t want to return home yet…He drives me nuts…Puberty…” Luhan said to Lay on the phone, while sitting on a bench while his new umbrella was covering him.

 

Lay: “Why don’t you face him with your problem?”

Me: “I don’t know…But I did tell him that I hate him…”

Lay: “You can’t just ruin your stay just because of a stupid boy.”

Me: “Why are you always right?”

 

I looked around. People were rushing into shops to find shelter. I bit my lip.

 

Me: “I will call him.”

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s phone rang.

 

“Hi?”

 

“It’s Luhan, can you pick me up?” He could hear a familiar voice.

 

“Where are you?”

 

“In front of this bookstore in Hongdae…I will w- …” But Sehun had ended the call and he’d rushed outside.

 

 

 

 

I looked into the windows of the bookstore. I’ve always loved books. No matter in what language: English, Chinese, Korean…I love the smell of the pages and I love how books will immediately make you feel better and relaxed.

 

I wanted to go inside, but I was worried that Sehun couldn’t find me (unless he won’t come and get me…).

 

 

 

Luhan’s feet were completely wet now, not just because of his wet shoes, but because of the weather. He lightly shivered and wrapped his knit scarf tighter around his neck.

 

“You’re going to catch a cold.”

 

 

A guy with a husky voice appeared in front of him.

 

 

 

“Hi…” Luhan finally looked up. “Can we go home now?”

 

Without another word Sehun headed to the bus stop.

 

“Why didn’t you call a taxi?” The younger boy asked, while he bought the tickets.

 

“I didn’t feel like it.”

 

“Did you at least enjoy yourself here?” Sehun sat down at an empty seat right next to the window and he patted on the one next to him for Luhan to sit down.

 

Luhan nodded. His fingers were getting blue. He rubbed his hands against each other and finally stuffed them into his pockets.

 

The bus arrived at home at around 3.40 PM. Luhan and Sehun walked towards the door. The rain had finally stopped.

 

 

 

“Thanks for bringing me home.” Luhan said and smiled, since he was a nice person.

 

“It’s no big deal…since you are my guest…” Sehun replied and replied the smile to Luhan’s surprise.

 

“I’ve wasted at least 30 minutes of your day.” The older boy pointed out, while he tossed his completely soaked in shoes away.

 

Sehun nodded. “It doesn’t matter…I didn’t have anything to do anyway…”

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you hate me?” He asked, when I wanted to turn around to go into my room to change my clothes.

 

I shook my head, which gave Luhan a really surprised expression.

 

“Not at all…” I sat down on the steps which lead up to my parents’ room. “That’s the thing…I’m being such a jerk, because I kinda like you…” I murmured and my cheeks must’ve turned tomato red.

 

I shyly looked to Luhan and his eyes widened. They were bigger than 3cm…definitely.

 

 

 

“You….you like me?” He pointed to his chest and I hesitated before approving. I was embarrassed and I regretted my stupid words.

 

 

 

 

 

During the rest of the day Luhan ignored Sehun, as usual. But Luhan could definitely understand his choice.

 

He himself had absolutely no idea how he would handle it if people confessed to him. Especially a person you are to share the house with for the next 2 weeks.

 

Luhan would probably do the same.

 

Finally Sehun got himself together after dinner and knocked on Luhan’s door.

 

 

 

“Come in!” Luhan shouted and Sehun slowly entered. The room looked exactly the same as it did, when he had been here the last time.

 

“Can we talk?” Luhan was sitting on his bed with his laptop.

 

 

“I’m sorry I behaved wrongly. Will you forgive me?”

 

He seemed to hesitate and really think about it, but then he nodded.

 

“Thanks…I want to show you a different side of myself from now on!”

 

“Okay…” Luhan looked up from his computer and grinned. “What are you up to?”

 

“Spending the rest of the day here!”

 

The Chinese boy nodded again and plugged his earphones into his laptop, while Sehun sat down leaning to the wall opposite to Luhan.

 

‘As long as he leaves me alone…’, Luhan thought. He started to watch a Chinese movie and every now and then he would look at Sehun, who was looking around in the room.

 

After the film had ended, Luhan looked up again. It was already dark outside and his watch said it was already 1 AM.

Sehun was still sitting there but he had fallen asleep. Luhan couldn’t help but smile.

 

‘Adorable devil.’

 

Luhan grabbed a blanket and covered Sehun’s long legs. After he had taken another blanket, he sat down next to him.

 

 

“Good night…”