-three-

Devil

 

Sunlight peeked through the window of my room since I had forgotten to close the curtains.

 

Someone yawned next to me and I opened my eyes seeing Sehun who was leaning on to my shoulder. I lightly pushed him away.

 

“Uh…Good morning…” Sehun whispered as he got up. I nodded while unwrinkling my t-shirt. There was a picture of a deer on it.

 

“I’m sorry.” Sehun quickly left Luhan’s room without looking at him for even one second.

 

 

 

“We’re going to a museum today…Want to join us?” Dad asked and I looked over to Luhan to see his reaction.

 

“No thanks, but I’m going to Namsan tower today, I think…” He smiled while putting another spoon of cereals into his mouth. Mouth with soft pink li- no. Sehun stop thinking that.

 

“Don’t just couples go there?” Mr. Lu smirked, but his son just shrugged.

 

“What about you Sehun?” His wife smiled at me.

 

“I think I’m going with Luhan so that he doesn’t get lost.”

 

“That’s so nice of yours!”

 

 

 

“I’ve never been here before.” Sehun announced. “My plan was to go here with my first date.”

 

“You have never been in a relationship?” Luhan was curious and the other boy shook his head.

 

“Nobody likes me.”

 

“Of course, if you always behave like you did until yesterday…”

 

“I don’t normally…I’m too shy actually…People don’t notice me.”

 

“Hm…” Luhan did a thinking pose. “Well, you should probably find a balance between shy and mean.”

 

Sehun nodded.

 

“Well I am glad that we’re here together.” Luhan smiled. “You are pretty nice actually…now that we spend more time with each other.”

 

Sehun nodded.

 

“Should we still get a lock although we are no couple?” The younger boy asked and the other boy widely grinned. “Sure!”

 

 

 

 

I Really enjoyed his company. Sehun was being so shy today. I feel like he is afraid to directly look into my eyes.

 

“Sure, why not?!” I said again on our way to the shop. We found really nice locks, but most of them were in a heart shape and/or pink, but I figured out that that wouldn’t be suited for this situation.

 

“I like this one.” Sehun showed me a nice navy blue one.

 

“Yeah…it looks fine to me.”

 

Sehun proudly smiled and bought it because he refused to let me pay.

 

After hanging the lock to the tower, Sehun twisted the key in his slender hands.

 

“You should keep it.” He told me. “You can hang it on a chain and use it as a necklace, so that you’ll remember me, when you’re back in China.”

 

Sehun opened my hand and pressed the key into my palms.

 

I nodded and blushed.

 

 

 

“When will you be leaving?” I asked him, while we were on the bus to this craft store.

 

“In 8 days.” I nodded.

 

Inside the store, I directly headed to the chains and necklaces department with Luhan following right behind me.

 

 

I looked around the necklaces, while Luhan picked something out.

 

“Chain or leather band?”

 

“That leather band looks nice…” I pointed at the leather in his right hand. “Or you can get both and change it matching to your outfit everyday.” I caught myself smirking and Luhan put the chain back.

 

“It’s leather then!”

 

 

 

He was constantly smiling after we had left the shop.

 

 

 

“We should get you something to remind yourself of me.” Luhan knotted the key to the band and after finishing he put the necklace on.

 

“Good?” He asked and I gave him a ‘thumbs up’.

 

“I think I like it.” I widely smiled at him and then suddenly I found myself in a tight hug. Luhan’s thin arms around me.

 

 

 

“Okay…Whenever I miss you, I’ll go to Namsan tower.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Can I come in?” Luhan was standing at Sehun’s opened room door a few days later. Sehun tapped the spot next to his on the bed.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m drawing.” The younger boy pointed at the sheets of paper in front of him. He showed him a small tree he had drawn.

 

It looked really nice.

 

Luhan leaned his head on Sehun’s shoulder. He blushed and his heart started to beat faster, but he tried to stay calm.

 

“What are you drawing next?” The older boy whispered.

 

“I’m not sure…” Sehun grabbed a new sheet. He tried to make a straight line, but his arm shivered. “Luhan…can you move away a little? I can’t concentrate.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It’s not your fault.”

 

Sehun added a few more lines.

 

“Is it a flower?” Sehun nodded.

 

“We have 4 days left, huh?” He noticed and put his drawings down. “Yeah…”

 

“Do you have any plans?”

 

“I haven’t been to the sea.”

 

“Okay…I’ll try my best...” Sehun stood up and dialled a number.

 

 

 

I observed him, but soon the call ended.

 

“Want to go today?” Sehun suddenly asked. “We can go by bus and return home tomorrow.”

 

I grinned. “Okay, I’ll go pack my things!”