-one-

Devil

“Where will we stay? “ Luhan asked when they finally in Korea arrived after a few hours of flight.

 

“Do you remember Oh family? … Probably not. You were four years old back then. They have a son about your age.” His dad replied while trying to put all of their baggage on one of these airport carts. “Come on son, stop asking and help your old father!”

 

“You’re not old!” Luhan rolled his eyes and did so.

 

 

 

 

When they entered the Oh’s house, Luhan thought that he might enjoy his trip. He hasn’t been to Korea since he was 4.

He really thought, that he would have a really good time here, but that’s when he met Oh Sehun.

 

“ Oh Sehun

19 years old

Tall(er than me)

Scary looking eyes

Scary.” Luhan added into his travelling journal that evening.

 

“What’s your name?” Sehun wanted to know, while the adults all greeted and hugged each other. He didn’t smile, nor did he make any other effort to appear nice.

 

“I’m Luhan, nice to meet you. What’s your name?” He held out his hand for Sehun to shake it, but Sehun just nodded and left.

 

The Chinese boy looked after him and the other boy turned around.

 

“Don’t try to talk to me, okay?” Sehun took the phone out of his pockets and wanted to get away, but then his mom shouted:

 

“Sehun! Why don’t you show Luhan his room.”

 

“Yes, mom.”

 

 

Luhan was confused, but he decided to follow the Korean boy.

 

 

They arrived at the end of the hall. There were two rooms. One on the left, and one on the right.

 

“Here.” Sehun pointed at the left room. “That’s yours… Don’t go into my room. If you do so, I’ll stab you with my drumsticks.”

 

 

“You play the drums?” Luhan asked.

 

“Whatever…”

 

Luhan shrugged and entered the room, he will sleep in the next few weeks.

 

 

 

 

While the adults were talking at dinner, Sehun and Luhan were quietly eating their delicious food. In the beginning Luhan tried to be sociable, but Sehun just stared at him whenever Luhan asked a question.

 

“I told you to not talk to me.”

 

Luhan soon gave up. After he had finished, he asked if he could leave and go to bed already.

He had the excuse, that the flight and the trip here had been so exhausting he just needed rest.

But truth is that he was annoyed of the other boy.

 

 

 

“Hey, Sehun…Can you give me the milk please?” Luhan asked at breakfast the next day. He had slept really well and he had the resolution to not be so negative about Sehun and give him another chance.

 

“Just 1 sec…” Well…at least he talked…

 

Sehun poured some more milk into his already full mug and finally handed the milk box to Luhan.

 

The Chinese boy smiled, but the smile soon vanished, when he realized the box was empty.

 

Awesome.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to the supermarket!” Mr. Oh announced after he had realized that there hardly were any things in the fridge.

 

 

 

 

 

We put on our shoes. Luhan’s shoe laces were tied together. Hahaha. When Luhan held them up to untie them, water came out of his shoes.

 

Luhan sighed. “I can’t go, my shoes…”

 

“What happened?” His mom – Mrs. Lu – asked and he held them in front of her face.

 

“I don’t know…” Luhan turned around to me and I grinned.

 

“Okay…then you can stay at home.” Mr. Lu told him. “Take care…”

 

Luhan finally untied them and left into the bathroom after the adults were gone. I could hear that he was trying to dry the shoes with a blow-dryer.

 

 

 

 

“I know it was you.” Luhan murmured, but suddenly the bathroom door opened.

 

“Did I allow you to use the blow-dryer?” Sehun came in and smirked.

 

“Shut up.”

 

Luhan just hoped that the liquid coming out of his shoes was just water.

 

Did Sehun really think he can do whatever he wants to Luhan?

 

 

 

Lay: “Luhan?”

Luhan: “Hi, Lay.”

[…]

Luhan: “Yeah I am fine. It’s fine here except for Sehun.”

[…]

Luhan: “He’s a devil.”

[…]

Luhan: “Maybe I should just rent a bike to explore Seoul on my own.”

Lay: “Why don’t you just punch him or something? I know I would…”

Luhan: “I can’t…I’m too nice…You know me…”

[…]

Luhan: “Do you have any other ideas that don’t involve me using violence?”

[…]

Luhan: “Okay…I’ll talk to you later.”

 

 

Luhan put his phone down and sighed.

 

 

 

 

He opened the front door, after he made sure his shoes have dried enough, so that his feet won’t get wet.  Suddenly Sehun appeared behind him.

 

“Who were you talking to?” Luhan ignored him.

“Where are you going?” The other boy kept on asking and the Chinese boy couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

“Away from here.” He stepped out. “Bye.”

 

Luhan could feel the wetness reaching his socks. ‘I should have brought more than 1 pair’, he thought, while he closed the door, but Sehun prevented him from it.

 

“No, you don’t!”

 

“. Leave me alone.” Luhan turned around and faced him. “I hate you.”

 

 

Sehun’s face showed a shocked expression. “Where do you want to go? You’ll get lost on your own!”

 

“Since when do you care?” Luhan shouted.

 

Sehun had no answer. “Let me at least give you my number in case you have a problem.” The Korean boy grabbed Luhan’s phone which he had been holding in his small hands, and he saved his number.

 

“Okay, bye.” Sehun handed back the phone and finally closed the door.

 

 

 

 

I decided to get a cab to Hongdae to walk around and maybe get to know somebody. During the ride I wanted to call Lay again, but then I noticed, what Sehun’s done to my phone.

 

New contact: *~>ohSehunnie♥<~*

 

I shook my head. “So stupid and immature!”, I thought.

 

“What’d you say, son?” The cab driver asked me and I realized I thought out loud.

 

 

 

 

At home, Sehun was on his own. Perfect, he can finally look through Luhan’s things!

There were mostly clothes in his bag, but then he found two books.

 

One of them was “The little Prince” in Chinese, he couldn’t read the title, but the picture looked familiar to him. The other had blank pages. He flipped it over finding a page with letters.

 

Sehun tried to read and was surprised to see Hangeul letters.

 

“Mom thought I should write more Korean instead of Chinese all the time.

That’s why she gave me this journal.

Well I guess I need to practice some Korean before leaving to Seoul next month.

I’m so excited!!!

Mom said we are going to stay at a friend’s house and it’s said that that friend has a son my age,

AWESOME!”

 

Sehun flipped to another page.

 

“I AM SO BORED!

There’s no wifi onboard unless you pay 50$, but that’s so not worth it.

The only thing I can do now is listen to music and write…or sleep, but Naahh…

I’m in seat 9B.

We came to check in a little late so we are sitting separately.

There’s a girl sitting next to me.

She has blonde hair.”

 

Sehun swallowed.

 

“I’ve always wanted to blonde hair, but I believe black looks the best.

I don’t know what to write…”

 

On the next page there was a doodle. It showed Sehun’s family. ‘Nice’ was written below his parents and under his name was ‘devil – I hate you Oh Sehun’.

 

 

 

 

If it wasn’t him, I would love it here. But Sehun drives me crazy…In the negative way of course. He looks like an angel, but he behaves like Lucifer, I thought, while I waited for the waiter to come to my table.

 

When I arrived in Hongdae, I noticed it was time to fill my stomach, and since I didn’t have Samgyeopsal yet, I ordered that.

 

“Okay, thanks.” The waiter said and left.

 

It was a nice place. It wasn’t too crowded. Through the glass front I could see people with shopping bags. I might get some things later too, but you obviously cannot shop with an empty stomach.

 

I always try to get out of his way and be peaceful, but I feel like he’s sticking with me everywhere.

 

 

 

 

I should stop, but my hands flipped over to the next page, without me controlling it.

 

 

 

“You are not from here…” A girl approached Luhan, while he was looking around in a fashion store.

 

“What makes you think so?” Luhan asked and smiled.

 

“You look different…By the way…I am Do Jieun!” She grinned. “So, where are you from?”

 

“Beijing.”

 

“Wow…your Korean is really good.”

 

“Yeah, my mom was born in Seoul…that’s why.” Luhan smirked.

 

“So you are on vacation right now, huh?”

 

“Yeah, we’re staying at the Oh’s.”

 

“Cool! Did you find anything yet?” Jieun pointed at the clothes.

 

“Uh, yeah.” He pointed at a Bordeaux sweater which was right next to him.

 

 

 

 

“Devil?” Am I that awful? When my parents announced the visit I was so excited, but I really didn’t expect out visitor to be that cute! 

 


 

A/N: 

this = 3rd person narrator

this = Sehun's POV

this = Luhan's POV

 

Bonus:

 tumblr_nikyah7cjz1saynq1o1_400.gif