Chapter 2: Chanyeol's Hidden Feelings

That Should Be Me [KaiSoo Fanfic]

Jongin's POV

I Love You so much, Byun Baekhyun"

Finally, i've confessed my true feelings to him. I don't love Kyungsoo anymore. For me, he is just my maid. The one who will cook food, clean the house and teach me about school.

" I Love You too, Jongin. I always do." Baekhyun said.
" Really? I thought you like Chanyeol? Anyway, let's not talk about that anymore. The important part is that we are official now." i answered him.
"What about Kyungsoo? he will be furious if he finds it. What if he harms me?" he asked.
"I can handle him. And he will never do that. I know Kyungsoo for a long ti-"

I was cut from what i am saying when Kyungsoo burst in our room. He is crying hard. I can see pain in his eyes. I was really shocked that i suddenly stood up scolding him
"How long have you been there? Are you eavesdropping on me? I told you to call me when dinner is already served!" Then he answered "Ddd-dinner iiiisss serve, Your Highness" after that he run outside of the house. I was startled with what he just said.

Well, its better that he already knew it. I didn't follow him. I knew he wanted time to think about this. And I also knew that he will be back soon. So I went to the kitchen and eat dinner.
"He really cook good food." i said as i was eating. After I ate, I wash my dishes and watch TV in the living room like nothing happened earlier.

Kyungsoo's POV

"I Love You so much, Byun Baekhyun"

I keep on hearing those words as I run outside the house. Its like echoing and echoing inside my brain. My tears flow like waterfalls. I nearly tripped from a rock because of my blurred sight.

I keep on running and running until my feet brought me to a park. I remember this park. This is where I said yes to Jongin.

*flashback at the park*

"Can you be mine, Do Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked.
"Yyesss .." i said, blushing. That day was one of the most happiest day of my life. I've been liking Jongin for about 2 years. I first saw him in a school program where he danced with Sehun and Yixing. It was love at first sight. Jongin said he was the same with me.

*end of flashback*

I sat on a swing and began rocking myself. I can't help myself but cry while reminsicing our happy days. Until I was startled by a tap on my shoulder and a voice saying, "Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?" I look up to see who he was. Its Chanyeol. I got up from the swing and hug him tight. He was surprised to what i've done. "Chanyeol!! Why did he do this to me !!" I said sobbing in his chest. He patted my back while asking "What happened? Hush now. Come with me to my house. Its getting colder here."

Chanyeol's POV

We were on our way to my house. I keep on thinking what happened to him and jongin. Is it because of what happen in the school? or something else? We were walking side by side now. He was still sobbing.

"My Kyunggie, it hurts seeing you like this. If only i have the courage to tell you what i really feel." i thought to myself.

We arrived at the house. I let him sit on the sofa while i hurried to the kitchen to prepare some coffee. "Here, have a sip to heat up." i said while handling him the coffee. "Thank you channie" he said. I really like it when he calls me that. "So what happened? Tell me"

Then he told me the whole story. How jongin change, what he have heard, everything. After that i offered him to stay overnight. "You can sleep in my room. The guest room is dirty now. I will just sleep in the sofa." I told him. "Really? Thank you Channie. Im sorry for being a burden to you now." He replied. We were now in my room preparing the bed. "No. You're not a burden to me. You will never be." i said. "Okay. Good night Channie. Sweet dreams ! " he said while smiling. I blush when i see his heart shape lips formed in the smile. I keep on looking to him while he was sleeping.

"Kyunggie, please dont be sad. Im here for you, always. I hope you can stay here forever, with me. I love you, Do Kyungsoo. I will not hurt you, my love. Be with me, forever."as i whispered in the wind.

-End of Chapter 2-

(A/N: Its been such time before i updated this story .. Mianhe chingus :)