Chapter 1: Phone Call

That Should Be Me [KaiSoo Fanfic]

Kyungsoo's POV

*yawns*

"oh.. its already 7:30 in the morning! I better get up to prepare our breakfast" I got up from bed and hurried down to our kitchen. Yes. Our kitchen. My boyfriend, Kim Jongin, and I lived together for a year now.

He's my first boyfriend and hopefully the last one. I want to spend my entire life with him. Kai has been a good boyfriend to me for the first past months but suddenly, these days felt like he was so near to me but yet he's not around.

As i entered the kitchen, i heard footsteps approaching. I looked at him and smile saying "Good Morning Sweetie! What do you want for breakfast?" He answered with an authoritarian tone "Anything just to fill my stomach, and please, make it fast okay?" I looked away and i felt like he is not the Jongin i met before. He's more... cold.

After eating our silent meal, because we just eat without saying anything to each other, he goes inside the bathroom and wash himself. I was currently washing the dishes when i suddenly heard a loud bang in the door. I rushed to see what happen. "What is happening to him?" i said sobbing. He left me. He didn't even said goodbye to me. He hurried himself to school, leaving me here. Before when we were still a fresh couple, he would wait for me to dress up. But now its all different.

*At the University*

"Good Morning Kyungie!!" said Luhan, my best buddy. He has been my friend for a couple of years. Beside him is his boyfriend, Oh Sehun. He is one of the famous dancers here in our school, including Jongin and Yixing.
"Good Morning Luhannie and Sehunnie" i answered back.
"So Kyungie ready for the test?" Sehun asks. I almost forgot about that test. Its our exam today for our Chemistry class. Luckily, ive read my notes before going here. I didn't review last night because i was thinking of Jongin. I want to know what is his problem. Is it about his family? His studies? or me?

A snap wake me up from thinking. It was Chanyeol, one of my closest friend besides Luhan. "Hey owl eye ! What are you thinking? Care to share it?" "Its nothing dont worry. I was just thinking about the test." We entered the classroom and I saw Jongin smiling while looking at his phone. He seemed very happy with what's on his phone.
"Hey sweetie, what are you doing?" i said while peeking at his phone, smiling.
"Hey can you give me a little privacy?!" he said shouting at me. It startled me."I just want to know it that's all" i said sadly.
"Look, even if we were together and living in one roof it doesn't mean that i can share all of the things about me. I still have my right for privacy, Kyungsoo." he said with again his favorite tone of voice, the authoritarian one.
"Im sorry Jongin, but i am just curious of you because of what's happening to us these past few weeks. You've been so co-" I was cut because our professor just enteres the class and we came back to our seats. He started administering the exam.

I cant help my tears from falling while answering the test. Questions are filling my mind." What is happening to him?, Did i do something wrong?"

The day was over. I was walking behind him to our house. When we entered "Im tired. Wake me up when you finish cooking dinner." he said, going upstairs. I didn't have time to change my clothes because i want to cook a delicious dinner for him to make peace with him. "A man's way to his heart is through his stomach" i thought to myself. I finished cooking my specialty chicken recipe.

I crept up to our room because i want to wake him up with a kiss. As i came closer to our room, i heard him and teasing someone on the phone.
"Baby im ! moan my name baby!" "Me too baby.. ahh.. let's come together".
They both moan and then i heard him saying

"I Love You so much, Byun Baekhyun"

-End of Chapter 1-

(A/N: yey !! first chapter is finished . hope you will continue to read my first story .. kamsahamnida chingus !! :)