Chapter 6: Morning Moments

That Should Be Me [KaiSoo Fanfic]

Chanyeol's POV

"Baby Soo, wake up."

I said while shaking him. After what happened, I convinced him to live with me here in my house. Ever since my parents migrated to the US, only me and our three maids are left here. My parents are also sending me money for their salaries and for my schooling.

Anyway, im waking him up because we have school today. I already made breakfast for us so he won't need to bother himself to cook. Also I want to cook for him. He woked up, giving me the cutest and sqquishiest smile in the world. "Good Morning Yeol" He said."Good Morning Baby Soo." I answered. I hugged him tight and kiss him on the lips. He was startled and he pushed me, making me fall out of bed. "Sorry ! If i startled you with the kiss. Im really so-" he cut me off saying, "No. Its okay. Its just that, i havent brush my teeth yet and i was worried if my breath smells awful." "Its okay baby." i answered.

"Even though you will not brush your teeth or taken a bath for a decade, i'll still love you no matter what." I was just looking him straight to his eyes when i said that, and the cutest blush came on his face. "Really?" he asked while looking down and fiddling his fingers. "Of course!" i answered. I got up and walk to him. I lift his face up and kiss him again in the lips. He was shocked again by what i did then i said "get ready now and go down to the kitchen, i've already made breakfast for us. okay?" "okay." he answered and he goes to the bathroom to take bath.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was currently taken a bath when random thoughts enter my mind. Chanyeol is really good at occupying my mind because at least for now, Jongin's not invading my mind. Speaking of him, is Baekhyun already at the house? Sleeping with him?

Questions are starting to flood my mind and the events that happened are now flowing in my mind. Call me sensitive but tears are now starting to form in the corners of my eyes. I was taken aback when Chanyeol knock at the door.

"Baby Soo, the coffee will cold if we didn't drink it fast. Hurry up baby." Chanyeol said.

"Okay im almost done." I answered as i am drying myself.

"Okay just go down the kitchen ok?" Chanyeol said before going down to the kitchen.

After we finish our breakfast, I told Chanyeol to take a bath now and presented myself to wash the dishes. So Chanyeol hurried upstairs to take a bath.

After washing the dishes, i remembered that my bag is in the bedroom. As i entered the room, Chanyeol just got out of the bathroom, having a only a towel hanging around his waist. Yes we shared the room.Even though there is a guest room, he insisted that we must be in one room because he reasoned that we are the only residents of the house, of course with the exception of his maids.

My eyes went to this (0-0) to this (O-O). His body is well sculpted, his abs are, well enough, his biceps are yummy, and his bulg-.

I was cut off my wondering when he spoke.

"Do you like it?" he said. "I made them for you" Chanyeol said, teasingly.

"I-i-im j-j-just gonna get my b-b-bag." i answered while blushing. Then when i was going to get my bag and heading out of the door, he grab me by my arms and pin me to the wall. "Yeol! what are you d-" Again i was cut off by his lips (why do people love to cut me will i am speaking).

I can feel his whole body in my body. I know my face now is so red. I struggle to get him off but he is really much stronger than me. He try to enter my mouth with his tongue but i didn't let him. When he felt that, he stop.

"I love you, Kyungsoo." he said to me after the kiss. He was looking straight at me. Its really cute because he's blushing too.

"I love you too, Chanyeol." I answered.
He smiled at me saying "Im just gonna get dress then we'll leave."

"Sure. I'll be just downstairs." i said.

While going down, I realized that I might be fooling myself and Chanyeol.

Because I know to myself that..

That I still Love Kim Jongin.