Chapter 3: Goodbye, Jongin

That Should Be Me [KaiSoo Fanfic]

Jongin's POV

" Its already 2:00 am. Where is he now?" i said while i was dialing his number to my phone. I was getting worried about him because he is still my boyfriend. Since he is still not answering, i better go to find him. I first arrive at Luhan's house. He is probably the first person Kyungsoo will running to.

"Luhan hyung." i said as i knocked the door. Sehun was the one who opened the door. "Kai? What are you doing here? its already past midnight?" Sehun answered. "Is Kyungsoo here? We had a fight and he run outside and i know this is the first place he will go." Luhan also approach near the door after hearing me. " Well, he's not here. He didn't even call me. Maybe he's with Chanyeol right now." "Ok. Thanks. I will be going now."

I was heading now to Chanyeol's house. As i was walking, i keep on thinking why i was doing this. Why i was worried about him. I didn't even love him anymore. I was now infront of Chanyeol's house. I knocked at the door and he opened it. " Where is Kyungsoo?" i asked him. Even before he could answered back, i entered the house while shouting "Do KyungSoo! come here were going home now!" "Hey can you pls stop shouting !?" Chanyeol said, angrily. "Aha ! I know where you are." I said rushing to Chanyeol's room.

There is my little Soo. Sleeping in a big bed. But before i wake him up, Chanyeol grab me and drag me outside the room. "What are you doing?! You giant?" i shout at him. " Why are here? I know what you did to him. And yet you still have the face to see him!" Chanyeol answered back. I pushed Chanyeol hard.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was awaken by shouts outside the room. I rushed outside to see a Chanyeol and a Jongin fighting. "Chanyeol! Kai! Stop that!" I shouted at them. I drag Chanyeol away from Jongin. "Kyungsoo! We will go home now. You are coming with me!"Jongin shouted. I didn't even looked at him and continue asking Chanyeol if he is alright.

Then Kai suddenly grabbed my arms and drag me. "Jongin! Ouch it hurts!" i said while struggling to escape from him. Chanyeol got up and he prevented Jongin to take me. "Kim Jongin!!" I shout at him. He stop. This is the first time i shout at him like that.

"Jongin. Im not going home with you. Im staying here. There's no way i will be going with you. Im tired"I am crying now. He was still holding me. "Im tired with you. Were done now Jongin. Don't worry i will be back tomorrow to get pack my bags and leave. I want you to be happy with him." After what i said, silence came. Then he let go of my hand and went outside.

That action is the end. That ends it all. It just means that he really let go of me. Into his life and into his heart. "Goodbye Jongin." I whispered while tears come running down my face.

(A/N: Thanks for the reads ! :)