Chapter 5: Chanyeol's Mission

That Should Be Me [KaiSoo Fanfic]

Jongin's POV

"He's gone."

What am I feeling? I feel like someone very important left me, but at the same time i feel happy because at last, me and Baekhyun can live together now.

As i was looking at his empty cabinet, i don't know what's happening to me.

I feel my tears coming down my face.

I just stood there, frozen. I was startled when somebody entered my room. "Yeobo! I'm here !" Baekhyun happily said. I wipe my tears before facing him. "Yeobo!" I answered gladly. "Help me with my things in my car." he said while hugging me at the back. " Ok then let's start unpacking your things. I've already cleaned the cabinet." i answered him.

"I am so happy that you and me are going to live togther now. I love you Jongin!" He said. "Me too." I answered. But something is still sad about Kyungsoo leaving me.

I don't know what it is.

And I don't want to know it either.

Chanyeol's POV

"Kyungsoo, you should rest now. You look so tired."

I told him as i look at him. He was still
writing and studying. He's been doing that for the whole day.

"No, Chanyeol. I need to get a high score next quiz in Chemistry. I have a scholarship remember." "But a quiz can't affect it so much so you better rest now. You're eyebags looks like pouches now." i answered back.

He got the lowest score in Chemistry when we did the quiz. Its the same day that he found out that Jongin is cheating on him with Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo, i didn't want to see you like this." i told him as a took his books and notes away. "Give that to me! Pls !". he shouted at me. "No, Kyungsoo. If your doing this just to forget about him, then your doing the wrong thing!" I shouted back.

He was startled. "Then what should i do?! ha ! Tell me! Tell me .." He shouted weakly. Then he bursts into tears again.

Tears i didn't want to see.

I hugged him tight. "Hush now.. pls  . I can't afford seeing you crying so much." i told him. I feel his arms are tighter in my body now while his face is buried in my chest.

I think this is the perfect time to say this.

"Kyungsoo, look at me." I tilted his head for him to face me. Our face is so near to each other and our bodies are still with each other.

"Listen to me." i started.

"I Love You, Do Kyungsoo. I will do whatever it takes for you to love me. I know Jongin is still inside your heart. Give me this chance to love you and to prove you that i will not hurt you."

"What? Wait im--" Kyungsoo softly said but I cut his words by placing my lips into his.

Then i started moving it, hoping he will respond.. and he did. We kiss passionately. Through the kiss, i make him feel safe and loved.

He broke the kiss saying " Thank you Chanyeol. I accept your love to me. Pls help me to forget him." he said smiling.

"Of course dear. I will make you forget him. We will make memories. Memories that will erase him from you. I love you, my Kyunggie." i answered.

"Thank you my Channie. I love you too." he said.

That day.

I realized my mission here on earth.

That is to "Love and Cherish Do Kyungsoo."