Chapter 7: The New Student

That Should Be Me [KaiSoo Fanfic]
Author's POV Kyungsoo and Chanyeol finally arrived at school. When they arrived, they met Luhan and Sehun at the lobby who are waiting for them. "Hi Kyungsoo & Chanyeol!" Luhan greeted them. "Where's Jongin? He's supposed to be with you right?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo. "We broke up, recently." Kyungsoo answered. "Why what hap-" Luhan asked but was cut short by Chanyeol saying "Don't ask him now. He's not well recovered but with the help of me, (he puts his arm on the shoulders of Kyungsoo) he will recover very very soon." "Yah. Let's not talk about it now. Maybe someday we can talk about it and laugh." Kyungsoo said trying to cheer-up. "Come on now. We don't wanna be late in our class. Since its on the 3rd floor and we are still at the lobby." Sehun said, trying to break the sudden emotion. They all agreed and hurried to their room. The four entered the classroom and the classes began to start. Chemistry first, followed by Communication Arts and then History. After that, break time arrived. -Cafeteria- "Kyungsoo, can you tell us what happen?" asked by an eager-to-listen Luhan. "Hyung, don't bother him more of those kind of questions. He is still moving on." said Sehun, who was sitting beside him. Then Lay, one of Jongin's friends entered the scene. "Have you seen Jongin? We have a very important practice today so we need him." he asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, on the other hand was surprised by the question. But luckily Chanyeol was there to answer for him. "We don't know where he is. We don't even care where or what he does." sarcastical answer by Chanyeol. "Chanyeol. Don't talk like that." said Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was a bit taken aback by what Kyungsoo just said. He didn't realize that Kyungsoo will defend Jongin like that after what happened. Then the bell rings, signaling the resume of classes. -Inside the class room- Everyone is now seating inside the room when their professor, Ms. Boa Kwon announce something. "Good afternoon students, we have a transferee that will be our new student here in our university. Please come in and introduce yourself " The transferee entered. Kyungsoo's eyes widen. He is the person that he didn't expect here. "Hi! I am Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me." A/N: Here comes the Diva..is he gonna be a good gay or not ??? Well.. Let's find out! :") I am alive again !!! :") lame chapter . Vote, comment and share !! ") you will all be greatly appreciated ! Thanks !