Sin 4: Greed

Delicious Sins

Song Minho was not afraid to break the rules to get what he wanted, the kind of guy who would not hesitate to break your arm if you messed with him the wrong way but most of all he was the kind of guy who would not hesitate to stake claim on what he considered as his.

 

Nam Taehyun was his now and he made sure all the damned fan boys of his knew very well who he belonged to now. He even gave Taehyun a keychain with the word “Taken”. It was Mino’s non-verbal way of telling everyone “He is mine so back off fan boys.”

 

They joined Jiho, Soyou, Jihoon and Minah on one of those hot summer weekends at the beach that was about 2 hours away from Seoul.

 

“Finally the beach! A chance for me to wear those beach shorts I bought last year.”

 

Taehyun smiled happily, looking so young and carefree.

 

“You would not want to miss out seeing me in those, would you?”

 

“Just as long as looking is all the world is going to do.”

 

The possessive edge in his voice made him shiver slightly. Taehyun liked the idea very much of Mino going all “you are mine” on him. So he gently touched and framed one side of Mino’s face and forced a light tone in his voice as he leaned in to kiss him.

 

Mino allowed himself to smile as his mouth met his. His tongue traced the line of his mouth causing the younger to shiver slightly, turning the kiss electric.

 

The group was having fun until the sun was about to set. They decided to head back to freshen up before heading to the beachside party. The last light of the sun has faded but the moon has yet to risen when Taehyun stepped onto the balcony of their room. He looked up could see nothing except the limitless darkness of the night.

 

One step and Mino’s frame was in front of him. Something resembling a smirk curved Taehyun’s lips that made the older guy want to kiss it away badly. The light of the just risen moon helped, touching the younger’s face, illuminating his features.

 

Mino could not help but smile as he went closer to the younger guy, his hands wrapping around the slim waist. Taehyun felt the warm breath on the side of his neck as Mino leaned forward, his lips almost touching his ear.

 

“You smell good.” Mino murmured softly in his ear.

 

Taehyun slid his arms around his neck to give him a lingering kiss and slowly melted against him. Mino returned his kiss with passionate warmth that sent him up in flames.

 

“Okay, I hate to do this but time to break it up you lovebirds.” Jihoon smirked as he poked his head into their room.

 

“The party has started.”

 

The couple made their way to the beachfront bar where the party will be held. On one of the low tables with a tray of drinks and a pair of cushion loungers issued a mute invitation. Jiho and Soyou were sitting at one corner, their hands all over each other. Judging by the looks that they had been giving each other, there will be more than looking and innocent touching by the time the party was over

 

Jihoon and Minah sat on one of the loungers and began a sinful game with a tray of tequila shots. Since his friends were all tied up, Mino and Taehyun found a quiet spot within earshot of their friends. Shivers danced down his back as Mino ran his fingers softly down.

 

He leaned closer to him and whispered, “I will be back”.

 

Taehyun looked around and saw their friends totally engrossed with each other. The music changed to a Latin beat that he could not help but closed his eyes and nodded to the beat.

 

“Hey, the music is pretty good right?”

 

Taehyun opened his eyes but it was not the guy he was yearning for.

 

“Yes it is not bad.”

 

He was raised to be polite.

 

“Can I get you a drink?”

 

“No thank you.”

 

“I am Jonghyun.”

 

He gave a small smile that did not quite reach his eyes.

 

“Taehyun.”

 

Just then there was a rustle behind Taehyun, it was accompanied by a low, throaty sound. It sounded like a warning purr of a predator and it made him freeze on the spot.

 

Looming over him, tall, dark and dangerous, Mino said with a dangerous softness to his voice, “This is one is mine and he is not available for whatever you are planning or plotting.”

 

One could easily feel the tension that quickly rose in the air so the guy smartly nodded his head politely and moved away. For the first time, Taehyun was with someone who quite simply put was not afraid to lay claim on him. Some partners might find such possessive commitment very daunting but for him, it was what he liked, the sense of being dominated.

 

With the drinks in hand, Mino walked back to where Taehyun was sitting, only to find him flirting with another guy. His eyes darkened and he could feel the anger welling up inside him and was threatening to erupt. Like a predator, he swooped in to claim what was his without a moment of hesitation.

 

With one hand on his neck, holding him fast as his crushed his lips with an urgent passion. Taehyun could only hold on to his shoulders as he matched the intensity of the kiss, opening his lips to welcome that of Mino’s tongue.

 

His arms were wrapped around him like a vice, half pulling and half dragging Taehyun as they urgently made their way back to the room. His grip on his wrist was tight, leaving light red marks when he finally let go. Taehyun could not help but whimper at the sudden loss of contact.

 

He was biting his lips nervously as Mino shut the door to their room. The innocent gesture that the younger was making was sending delicious shivers all through his entire body. Their eyes met briefly and Taehyun managed to catch that glimmer of something that was simmering beneath the surface, hot and urgent that made his body go on high alert.

 

Without warning, Mino moved towards him and pushed down onto the bed, covering his body with his own.

 

“Mino.” Taehyun murmured before he pressed his lips against the older guy, him, tasting him and remembering him.

 

Mino’s lips were now moving against him urgently in a sensual play of flesh against flesh. The sensations were pulling at Taehyun like a drug, demanding more. The need that was so urgent and unstoppable filled his entire being, empowering his actions.

 

They crashed through another dimension as Mino filled him. His body straining as desire overwhelmed him once more. His hands were busy remembering every nip and tuck as they roamed all over Mino’s body like the feel of his neck or the sharp bones betwen his muscular shoulders, etching every feel into Taehyun’s mind as they climbed towards more pleasure.

 

Instead of oxygen, it was the scent of each other they breathed. It was intoxicating, compelling and compounding until it was everywhere, inside them and all around them as they continued to take possession of each other.

 

Mino wrapped his arms around Taehyun’s waist to draw him closer to him wanting to savour the warmth of the younger’s body against his.

 

As Taehyun slowly drifted off towards sleep, he heard Mino slowly whispered in low possessive tone, “Mine.” 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Hihi, an update for an otherwise boring Sunday over at my place... I hope you all will like this. Please leave a comment. Love to know your thoughts!