Sin 3: Gluttony

Delicious Sins

The same night, Mino decided to call his buddies out for a drink. Jihoon, Jiho and himself had been best buddies ever since he could remember. They did not go to the same university now since each have their path they want to take but they would meet up regularly for drinks.

 

Jiho was getting hot and heavy with his girlfriend Soyou on the dance floor, leaving Mino and Jihoon, who was flying solo tonight, at their regular table. Their drinks just arrived when he saw Taehyun entered through the main doors.

 

As usual, he trailed behind Jinwoo who was busy chatting with their usual group of friends, always just looking from behind. If Taehyun did notice him, Mino was sure as hell that the signature blank face gave nothing away as usual.

 

The younger guy’s poker face was an art form all by itself. All aspiring poker players need to learn from Nam Taehyun. He swore Taehyun’s face never gave away anything, not once ever.

 

 “So what is his name?”

 

“Who are you talking about?”

 

Mino drawled out an answer to his friend as though he had the faintest idea as to whom Jihoon was referring to.

 

“The tall, pale skinned goddess looking guy with his hair styled back that you just can’t seem to peel your eyes off.”

 

Jihoon might be the one that knew Mino best but that did not mean he would sharing every single thing with him. In fact, he had no intention of sharing any information at all. He wanted to be selfish.

 

“He is just merely my friend, my classmate, my assignment partner.”

 

“That is funny.” Jihoon answered casually with a little shrug of his shoulders.

 

“What is?”

 

“I don’t recall any friends we came across that ever generated this kind of scorching looks that you two have been giving each other since he walked in. I must be doing something terribly wrong.”

 

“Your social life in Dongguk University is so much more thriving than mine, Jihoon.”

 

“It would have definitely been more fun if Minah and I ever smoldered each other like that.”

 

“Haha.” Mino muttered sarcastically

 

“Can you even see yourself, dude? All the rest of us in this club are burnt to ashes, man.”

 

Mino’s jaw tightened visibly when one of his friends leaned a little too close for his comfort and whispered something into the younger’s ear. His left hand tightened around his glass while his right hand balled into a tight fist.

 

“Believe me when I say that this is no fun.”

 

At least not yet, Mino’s pulse hammered away without a care in the world. He decided he desperately needed to find out whether Taehyun was also at the mercy of this attraction thing that going on between them. It was eating him and driving him absolutely insane. It was time to put an end to this.

 

“Perhaps not. Oh! Go on, man! Just go over and say hello already!” As Jihoon took in the sight of his best friend’s knuckles that went white as it curled around the glass of his drink.

 

“Be right back.” Mino said before he sauntered over to where the younger was sitting among his group of friends.

 

“Hello.”

 

Taehyun turned slightly to the source of the deep husky voice and looked up to the eyes of the owner that he knew so well. He sensed the guy was standing behind him even before he spoke a word. The man in front of him had the most expressive dark eyes he had ever came across. The way they focused on his face sent a delicious thrill within Taehyun’s body.

 

His pale face was bright against the darkness of the club. His signature long hair and middle parting was now slicked back all to the centre leaving a nice shaved strip on each side of his head. Taehyun’s brown eyes were framed by nice long lashes that only seemed to enhance the younger’s cat-like features. The shape of his lips was made for laughter and kissing.

 

He would make very good kisser. Mino knew that instinctively. The younger could actually make him believe that there was good still existing in this world.

 

“Oh, hello Mino.”

 

Taehyun tried to stay as unaffected by Mino’s presence as much as it was humanly possible. However, who was he kidding? It was not working at all. His friends were suddenly nowhere near. He wondered why were his senses so attuned to him on a ual level when his gut was screaming all the possible warnings to him to cut loose and run in the opposite direction as fast as his legs would carry him before…Before what exactly?

 

“Another drink for you?”

 

Mino gestured to his empty glass sitting on the bar top.

 

“If you are buying then sure why not? I could use another right now.”

 

Leaning in dangerously close to him, Mino placed an order for a round of drinks with the bartender.

 

With considerable effort, Taehyun tried to steady his breathing before reaching for his drink. Raising his glass to Mino’s, he took a tentative sip.

 

Taehyun wondered if the guy before him even sensed the inner turmoil that is raging in him just by standing so close.

 

He prayed furiously that Mino had no clue.

 

The music in the club suddenly took a different beat, one that was set to get bodies moving to the dance floor.

 

“Shall we join them?”

 

It was a mistake and an incredibly stupid foolish move as he drew Taehyun close. Way too close. It was disgusting to him how he was so weak that Mino could so easily resisted his efforts to put space in between them like it was nothing but air.

 

“What on earth do you think you are doing?”

 

“Simple. Dancing.”

 

Mino drawled as he held the younger guy close. With one hand resting on the small of his back, it was more than enough to tell Taehyun that his hold was far from dancing. He quickly moved away from his grasp.

 

“Just because you are my friend. It does not mean that you have the rights to maul me on the dance floor.”

 

Mino lowered his head slightly to whisper in his ear.

 

“Why don’t you just call it as what it actually is?”

 

Mino ignored the way the younger was slightly squirming and continued to whisper huskily into his ear.

 

“I want to be more than just friends. I want it all. Most importantly…”

 

Taehyun looked up into that dark, piercing and unwavering gaze when Mino trailed off.

 

“I want you.”

 

A soft almost undetectable gasp emerged from his throat.

 

“And I jolly well know that you want me too, Nam Taehyun.”

 

Then it happened. The thing Taehyun had been secretly thinking about since the first time he laid his eyes on this particular tanned and muscular guy that was holding him oh so close right now.

 

That simmering, bubbling ual attraction that hung between them is finally being acknowledged after all these while.

 

Wrapping Taehyun tight in his embrace, Mino crashed his lips on his.

 

It should be causing an unexpected shock or even anger but for Taehyun he felt nothing but relief, just pure simple unfiltered relief.

 

It felt so good to be kissed by Mino and to be able to kiss him back.

 

His tongue felt cool with the lingering taste of the martini he drank just before and something very basic very man. All Taehyun did was not to think and just feel. The blissful feel of firm lips and that woody musky scent that is so Mino, only him. He was captivated as their kiss intensified with their growing closeness.

 

He opened his eyes to look at the older guy. Mino’s eyes were closed but it made him want the moment even more to see how he was just as lost and into the whole moment as Taehyun was. He moved away from his lips to trail tiny pecks across his cheek to nibble his ear ever so softly before pressing his lips on the sensitive spot just behind the younger’s earlobe.

 

Instead of pulling away, Taehyun leaned towards him more, curving his body into Mino’s touch as the older guy moved his lips to nibble and on the skin just on the side of his neck, feeling the pulse that was beating wildly, causing Taehyun to moan softly and seductively into the guy’s ear.

 

His lips came back to meet Taehyun’s again and he could feel the ragged breaths. He felt himself being transported back to the time when he first saw him. It was because the world went black again, everything around him blurred into nothingness. They just diminished and nothing else even mattered. It was just himself and Mino. Just the feel of his lips against his and the kiss they were sharing right now.

 

Taehyun did not care where all this was going to lead him to or the damage it was going to do to him. Because it was the first time, he was not thinking or quietly observing from the sidelines.

 

It was just Taehyun being alive, living in the moment, being alert for once in a very long time and just lapping up the sensations he was feeling for this moment, for himself and for them. Thinking of nothing else, Taehyun just blindly took what Mino was giving him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hihi, back with an update because i have to get the tension between this 2 guys out of the way... so yay for senseless kissing! so no silent readers please!! would love to hear from you all.