Sin 1 : Lust

Delicious Sins

When Mino first saw Nam Taehyun in the library, he was intrigued. He got by hooked the way the guy’s body looked slim but slightly toned in a black white stripes shirt with black skinny jeans and ankle Doc Martins. There was something not so simple about the guy from the way the tattoo peek out from his inner arm or the one on his wrist. There was some mysterious air about him that Mino knew it was a hook, lined and sinker.

 

Mino was still new to the school but he already knew that Taehyun was the smart best friend of the resident popular guy in their school, Kim Jinwoo. Taehyun was one year younger than them since he was on an accelerated program and skipped a year. Sure. Jinwoo was really good looking seemingly cute and innocent but it was the quiet Taehyun, the one that seems somewhat dark and always seemed to be quietly observing the things around him that got to him.

 

As for Mino himself, he did have his fare share of partners who are willing to put up with his ways. He basically did whatever he wanted and never gave a thought about what others thought of him. With Nam Taehyun, it was different, it seemed like he fell in lust with Taehyun at first sight.

 

Oh he noticed him and already knew that the guy called Song Minho was different. He knew that Mino did not go with “in” crowd since he pretty much go wherever he wanted. His system goes into a serious overdrive whenever a particular tanned and muscular guy appear in his mind. Nam Taehyun was not looking for a complications since life is complicated enough but he sure did not need to complicated relationship as well.

 

However, neither of them could deny the underlying whenever they are within the other’s proximity.

 

Taehyun stayed late at the library to finished up his assignment. By the time, he left it was already early evening, the sky was a light orange from the evening setting sun. For some crazy unknown reason, the street he usually go to get a cab was really quiet and empty.

 

He sighed hopefully he will get a cab like soon before it gets totally dark.

 

“Need a lift” A deep voice rumbled through his senses, pulling him out of his thoughts. Taehyun looked up and saw Mino on his motorbike.

 

The reaction that Taehyun got from hearing the voice was instantaneous. His senses went haywire, his breathing got heavier and his heart was beating fast. Suddenly, the air got heavy around him or was he just imagining it.

 

The thought of being in close proximity with Song Minho was a terrible idea yet just the thought of it was strangely so attractive.

 

Blushing a little, he tried to gather whatever composure he could muster at that moment, he was quickly to reply. “It is ok; I will just get a taxi. Thanks for the offer.”

 

Even the sound of his voice sounded really alluring to Mino as he looked at the younger guy obviously taken aback by the sudden encounter.

 

“I don’t think so it is a very good idea.” Mino gestured to towards the empty taxi stand and road.

 

“I still don’t think this is a good idea.”

 

“I am not going to kidnap you.”

 

Taehyun was sure if Mino could, he would have from the unmistakable twinkle in his eyes.

 

“Oh come on, it will take forever to get a cab from the way things look. Live a little, it will be fun. Promise” Mino teased.

 

The thought of him getting behind Mino on his bike is too much for his system to handle.

 

“Don’t think, Taehyun. Just do.”

 

Taehyun gaze dropped from those hypnotizing dark orbs to his oh-just-shut-up-and-kiss-me senseless lips. Unknowingly, Taehyun bit his own lips. The gentle breeze carried the scent of Mino to his nose that hint of woody musk of aftershave was enough to make him dizzy.

 

Gathering whatever sensible thoughts that he still has left, Taehyun lets out a breath. He is overreacting and over-thinking this too much. The lift is nothing more than just Mino being nice enough to send him back. Nothing more as Taehyun thought as he finally decided to accept.

 

He wondered how it is like to be clinging on to that very attractive back of Mino’s or that muscular biceps that Taehyun really would like to mould with his hands.

 

This is getting too hot, way too hot for him to handle. The hard planes of Mino are too delicious to be true. It is too enticing for him to handle.  

 

Sensing his inner dilemma of the guy behind him, Mino made the decision for him by taking the books in his hands to put them in the back compartment, helping Taehyun to put on the extra helmet. Oh he felt the sparks as his fingers gazed the soft flesh of the younger’s chin. Getting in place in front, Mino took that pair of soft hands and put them around his waist then started the bike.

 

“Hold on tight. Really tight.”

 

Without another word, Mino zipped off earning a surprise laugh from the guy behind him. Going for extra burst of speed, he gunned the throttle a little more.

 

There was no doubt Taehyun was more alluring each time Mino saw him. He was quiet but there is a shyness about him, smart but not nerdy and this little bubble of thrill within him to enjoy spontaneity of things. It was official that Nam Taehyun was driving him crazy.

 

Once thing is for certain, despite his attempt at covering up his feelings, Mino knew Taehyun wanted him as much as he did.

 

His eyes did a lazy sweep of Taehyun as he got off the bike when they reached his apartment. The kick of awareness that they have of each other came surging back to hang between them with a vengeance. Mino suddenly and very badly wants to take Taehyun to bed and exploring the body of his right now.

 

“Thanks for the lift.”

 

Taehyun brushed past him and headed towards his building. He could feel Mino’s eyes on him and it was taking all his willpower not to turn back and look into that dark piercing gaze.

 

Temptation got the better of him causing him to turn and peek at the guy still perched on his bike. The way his eyes devoured him was enough to sent ripples of lust within his system. Taehyun was drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

 

Mino grinned at he watched Taehyun turned back and disappeared into the building. If he was playing hard to get then Mino will need to be more inventive. He never backs down from a challenge ever.

 

After all, he always won.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hihi back with a new fic.. let me know what you think since it is my frist with such genre!